Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:12 PM

40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body (239588 Views)

40 Amazing Benefits Of Coconut Water For Skin, Hair And Health / 10 Amazing Facts About Human Body / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by kay9(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
fellis:
@bold,Is it debateable? What do you think the real reason is?

Honestly? I dunno... I'm sure i had a reason for saying that but i can't quite remember right now...

Maybe i'll remember it again after i've had lunch. wink

fellis:
I checked google for why people can't smell themselves and the best answer I could find was that people get used to their own smells and stop noticing that it is there.
^^i'd have thought that was self-evident... When u said ''let me check'', i thought u were planning a mock self-examination, tongue-in-cheek humor...thus my offer to help... Gee, now why did i even think that?
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
kay9:
Honestly? I dunno... I'm sure i had a reason for saying that but i can't quite remember right now...
Maybe i'll remember it again after i've had lunch. wink
Alright. Let me know when you remember smiley

^^i'd have thought that was self-evident... When u said ''let me check'', i thought u were planning a mock self-examination, tongue-in-cheek humor...thus my offer to help... Gee, now why did i even think that?
ha ha. You were hungry that's why. Go chop.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by kay9(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
fellis:
Alright. Let me know when you remember smiley

Umm, dont think i will. Iffen i do, u're most likely to quickly ''check'' it out and shoot it down it flames.... Yeah, thats most probably what u'll do, u fine serious-minded negro woman. cheesy
Ok, this is cracking me up so bad, i gotta talk about it, lol.... Has anyone else seen this certain thread on NL romance where a certain dude's arguing with a bunch of NL females and he starts almost all his replys with ''listen, you fine stubborn black negro woman...'' Funny as hell! grin grin grin reminds me so much of Uncle Ruckus in ''the Boondocks''.

I've been calling every girl i've seen today ''u beautiful stubborn black negro woman'' grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Freiburger(m): 3:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nice one Fellis.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by KingPradas(m): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
No wonder people that like chopping food are dumb.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
Freiburger: Nice one Fellis.

Thank you
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
kay9:
Umm, dont think i will. Iffen i do, u're most likely to quickly ''check'' it out and shoot it down it flames.... Yeah, thats most probably what u'll do, u fine serious-minded negro woman. cheesy
No smiley
I won't be checking to shoot it down, just to confirm that it is truth.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
23 and 39 = big lie
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by dulphines: 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
@OP, how can we confirm number 34? Can't remember the color i saw as a baby whether black or white.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Coldfeet(f): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Number 26 so true!! And number 13 why do men have more blood than women? Despite all the things woman do with blood? Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by everyday: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
Very very interesting.I never knew all this until now
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2013

32. The colder the room you sleep, the higher the chances are that you would get a nightmare.

i no gree undecided
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Biggyd2: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
32. happens o.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by yuzedo: 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
41. The biggest badonkey in the world belongs to a Nigerian, Yuzedo Sweetus Oyoyo, measured at 18inches.

He is also kind, handsome, shy and romantic.. wink

Source: wikilicks.com

1 Like

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by shadrach77: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Ise Olorun po! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2013
I've got one amazing fact for ya'll:
You cannot yawn and fart at the same time. If you ever successfully sync these events, your liver and kidney will spontaneously combust, and your eyes will pop out. Always remember this. Stay alive.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
*speaking in Brian's voice in family guy* Oh luvly uhm uhm I mean fantastic urhm OP, wat did u say about erection again? undecided grin
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by xynerise: 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2013
fellis:

36. A normal human being can survive 20 days without eating but can survive only 2 days without drinking.

Na lie!

1 Like

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by olumaxi(m): 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
Dat ur point 16 funny die..i wonda ao dat is true
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by groovie(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Coldfeet: Number 26 so true!! And number 13 why do men have more blood than women? Despite all the things woman do with blood? Na wa o!
Which things una dey do with blood?
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by begwong: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
Who has filled two swimming pools with his/her saliva before
Can these be found in the Guinness book of world records
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by delors(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
41. For the ladies, one b00b is bigger than the other. Check am now.
42. The left hand is longer than the right hand (ask your tailor or fashion designer)
43. The left foot is bigger than the right (confirm from your shoe maker or cobbler, for real o)
44. For the guys, one ball is bigger than the other (check your trousers now to confirm)
45. The abdomen is the exact half of the body
46. Male voice is thicker than the female's (like DMX vs Nicki Minaj)
47. Men get hungry quicker than female but female have longer throat than male. (Na true o, I nor dey lie)
48. Male hair is thicker than female hair.
49. Male have more wet dreams than females.
50. I think female's fart (mess) is stronger than male's grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
I know women smell better than men.... Cos my Mum will be 100 metres away from the house and scream
'Ke onye yere akwa?! angry angry'
(Meaning: who fried egg??) The egg may have been fried hours ago oº°˚! How she gets d smell from that distance was a mystery...now we know better!! ( Love u Mum kiss kiss)

2 Likes

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by sammily(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=fellis]

15. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.

WTFF!!!!!!!¿¿¿
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by sammily(m): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
Nice write up
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by 1stola: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2013
37. It is impossible to kill yourself by choking yourself with your hands.
Now, that is funny.
@ post, some are not true. Do ur research well.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by 1stola: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=sammily][/quote]

That is true.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
fellis:

@bold,Is it debateable? What do you think the real reason is?

I checked google for why people can't smell themselves and the best answer I could find was that people get used to their own smells and stop noticing that it is there.

human creation is so complex, n far beyond what even science itself can comprehend, and the more we try to understand it, the more it gets complicated.

I can smell a lady i already am used to from 2-streets away when she's comin to see me, and i dunno how thats possible (guess thats y they never catch me cheating). GOD TOO MUCH

1 Like

Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2013
Another things is your brain only does one major thing at a time, like you cant yawn and hear at the same time, you cannot be focusing (gross concentration) on one thing and listening to another, and so many others
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
fellis:
38. Everybody has one strong eye and one weak eye.

True, my left eye is the dominant eye.
Re: 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
36 is wrong, ask MFM members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

4D Ultrasound & Doppler Scan: For Pregnant Mothers / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / Which Drugs Can One Use After Sex To Aviod Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.