Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password (21346 Views)

Help, How Do I Log In In My Nairaland Clone Script As Admin / I Can't Log Into My Cpanel. / Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 29, 2013
Hello guys,I really need ur help,I dunno knw if its possible.I really need to log into my friends facebook account coz I need some information in his inbox and he's dead.I will be soooooo grateful if you can help me out.thnks
Re: How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password by Gboliwe: 4:36am On Jan 29, 2013
morewhunmie: Hello guys,I really need ur help,I dunno knw if its possible.I really need to log into my friends facebook account coz I need some information in his inbox and he's dead.I will be soooooo grateful if you can help me out.thnks
Na real wa o

1 Like

Re: How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password by onatisi(m): 6:33am On Jan 29, 2013
it is almost imposible but if u can log into the email used in opening the facebook then u can chnge the password .but still you will need to answer some security questions
Re: How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password by uboma(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2013
@ op, why not respect your friend that is now late? what could be so important that u want to hack into his account? did u send ur nude pix to him earlier?
Re: How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password by onatisi(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2013
uboma: @ op, why not respect your friend that is now late? what could be so important that u want to hack into his account? did u send ur nude pix to him earlier?
guy u never get the format?the person is not dead ,most likely the person is her boyfriend or husband nd she wants to unearth some secret things the man is doing .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password by uboma(m): 8:40am On Jan 29, 2013
onatisi:
guy u never get the format?the person is not dead ,most likely the person is her boyfriend or husband nd she wants to unearth some secret things the man is doing .

And u think u have the format when u are talking based on assumption?
Re: How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password by Slyr0x: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2013
morewhunmie: Hello guys,I really need ur help,I dunno knw if its possible.I really need to log into my friends facebook account coz I need some information in his inbox and he's dead.I will be soooooo grateful if you can help me out.thnks

I know of an Ifa priest that can summon spirits of dead people. .Perhaps, he can help get the password. .

He does online divination. .Contact him here >> http://ileifa.org/
Re: How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password by ayaba(f): 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
Slyr0x:

He does online divination. .Contact him here >> http://ileifa.org/

Wow the link exists. Its an eye opener, but why don't you make your journey to the land of ....(You know where)

I know a space ship going in a few days...

If you really need to know the password, get the closest person to the deceased, well, some one must know.
Re: How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password by joeybankz: 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
It is better to follow the most preferred steps in regioof your yahoomail account, sometimes people follow the wrong methods and then they have complications, same also for Facebook, Gmail, etc

(1) (Reply)

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner / Google's Most Searched Words In Nigeria / Anyalekwa Of Igbere TV Building A House After DSS Arrest (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.