Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,474 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman (10601 Views)

"You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Warns El-Rufai / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by thegistarena(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
These prophecies were seen on Linda Ikeji’s blog, she said it was sent to her to publish on her blog .

It’s from Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide. See it below…

These are not prophecies given out of personal interest or animosity but are direct words from the Holy spirit. If prayers are made negative prophecies can be averted.

1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed

2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.

3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year

4. CNN will lose major staff.

5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.

6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.

7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.

8. Rapist will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..

9. A sec deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared.

10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.

11. I see a Governor dying.

12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.

13. President Goodluck Jonathan’s own men from his place will fight him.

14. Igbos should forget about presidency.

15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDPD will fail.

16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.

17. A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.

18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.

19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.

20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.

21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.

22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.

23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.

24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.

25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.

26. A member of the United State of America’s senate house will die.

27. President Barrack Obama’s life will be attempted.

28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.

29. Central Bank of Nigeria’s governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.

30. MTN needs prayers.

31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.

32. I see something happening in a foreign country ( natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.

33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.

34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal ( Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.

35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.

36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.

37. HID Awolowo, it is well.

38. The governor of Ondo to pray against poison.

39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.

40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.

41. I see Traditional Rulers die.

42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.

43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations.

44. Oil will be found in a state

45. I see a new president.

What is your take on this

http://thegistarena.com/2013-prophecies-from-apostle-johnson-suleiman/
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Detonatorrex(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2013
bookmarked!
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by God2man(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2013
thegistarena: These prophecies were seen on Linda Ikeji’s blog, she said it was sent to her to publish on her blog .

It’s from Apostle Johnson Suleiman, the founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide. See it below…

These are not prophecies given out of personal interest or animosity but are direct words from the Holy spirit. If prayers are made negative prophecies can be averted.

1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed

2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.

3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year

4. CNN will lose major staff.

5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.

6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.

7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.

8. Rapist will be on the prowl. Raping women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..

9. A sec deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared.

10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.

11. I see a Governor dying.

12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.

13. President Goodluck Jonathan’s own men from his place will fight him.

14. Igbos should forget about presidency.

15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDPD will fail.

16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.

17. A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.

18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.

19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.

20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.

21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.

22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.

23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.

24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.

25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.

26. A member of the United State of America’s senate house will die.

27. President Barrack Obama’s life will be attempted.

28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.

29. Central Bank of Nigeria’s governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.

30. MTN needs prayers.

31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.

32. I see something happening in a foreign country ( natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.

33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.

34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal ( Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.

35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.

36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.

37. HID Awolowo, it is well.

38. The governor of Ondo to pray against poison.

39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.

40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.

41. I see Traditional Rulers die.

42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.

43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations.

44. Oil will be found in a state

45. I see a new president.

What is your take on this

http://thegistarena.com/2013-prophecies-from-apostle-johnson-suleiman/
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Goshen360(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
New International Version
Two or three prophets should speak, and the others should weigh carefully what is said. - 1 Corinthians 14:29

The difference between prophecy and fulfillment is TIME. According to the time of life (specified in these prophesies), we shall look into the matter again. However, these looks heavy especially with DIRECT names calling involved.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by fendorf(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2013
On point
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by kingsley103(m): 7:42pm On Aug 15, 2013
Some of the prophecies already fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Pygru: 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Kitay(f): 8:53pm On Sep 20, 2013
Breathe down!!!
Your Will be done oh Lord!!!
Forever, they word is settled in heaven, oh Lord.
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by PresidKing(m): 2:47am On Sep 21, 2013
Can the house look into these prophecies as most of them has come to pass. let Itemize them with the concurrent events as prophesied.
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
More being fulfilled. A rep member dies.
G7 governor joins apc so bamaga turkur d last chairman of united pdp.

Am still waiting for the oposition (apc) to fail. Pdp to produce another presidential candidates to win.

Wahala dey ooo.
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Slncere9gerian: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Teriboi: 1:03am On Dec 06, 2013
If we notice sirs, Dr. Nelson Mandela left us a few hours ago. More than half of that list has been fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Justcul(m): 10:49am On Dec 06, 2013
More Grace Papa!
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by nora544: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2013
Teri_boi: If we notice sirs, Dr. Nelson Mandela left us a few hours ago. More than half of that list has been fulfilled.

Sorry but this is so easy that all will be fullfilled.
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Adesam09(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2013
Ok
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by blaqoracle: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
kingsley103: Some of the prophecies already fulfilled.
there is nothing special about prophecies. prophecies have to be specific and definite. prophecies have no room for probabilities or conditions; it is like say that, in a village of a hundred thousand people, at least a person will die every single day of the year. it can only be prophecies, if, in a village of a thousand people, then ten thousand are to die, then it becomes a prophecy. future events that are a near possibility can never be termed prophecy come through.
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by forexprophet(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
blaqoracle: there is nothing special about prophecies. prophecies have to be specific and definite. prophecies have no room for probabilities or conditions; it is like say that, in a village of a hundred thousand people, at least a person will die every single day of the year. it can only be prophecies, if, in a village of a thousand people, then ten thousand are to die, then it becomes a prophecy. future events that are a near possibility can never be termed prophecy come through.
I tink sometin is wrong wit u. u ar both spiritually and physically blind. cant u see d specificatiom in d prophecy? may b until he calls ur mothers name before u believe. we hv example of ur type in d bible who will not belive until he was trample to death on the day d prophecy fulfilled. black....oracle as ur name implies.
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hehehe, these conmen are so wise. Make 45 general statements and hope a few of them comes to pass. I can as well come up with my list for 2014 and I bet some will still come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by blaqoracle: 1:16am On Dec 19, 2013
forexprophet:
I tink sometin is wrong wit u. u ar both spiritually and physically blind. cant u see d specificatiom in d prophecy? may b until he calls ur mothers name before u believe. we hv example of ur type in d bible who will not belive until he was trample to death on the day d prophecy fulfilled. black....oracle as ur name implies.
my prayer for you is for your wife and her pastor to send you to six feet.
Re: 2013 Prophecies From Apostle Johnson Suleiman by babasanti: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2015
Had to comeback to this thread,many have been fulfilled even his 2014 prophecy

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa Mysterious Cross Near Mosque-photos / Is It Right For Christians To Eat Sallah Meat? / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) Is 25!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.