Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! (27224 Views)

Long Forgotten Pictures Of Motherhood In 50 Years Ago. (so Cute) / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures / I Am Not Yet Ready For Motherhood. (how Can I Make Him Understand?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by tomakint: 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2013
I love my Mom, mothers are always there for us at our becks and calls, especially when we were all babies (animals included)! I believe you gonna love these carefully selected pictures of 'the Joy of Motherhood' because if there is anything that brings joy to our mothers, it has to be the 'fruits of the WOMB' I am dedicating this thread to all the females on Nairaland, especially the 'Mothers' amidst us, and to those looking unto God for the fruits of the wombs, it is my PRAYER that you will have every reason to rejoice in this year concerning your request! Happy viewing cheesy wink

6 Likes

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by tomakint: 3:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
more....

5 Likes

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by tomakint: 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2013
more.....

1 Like

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by tomakint: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2013
another set...

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by tomakint: 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2013
more and more....

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2013
I love this thread. Will be back with my own pix smiley
Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by tomakint: 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2013
*Ileke-IdI:
I love this thread. Will be back with my own pix smiley
I can't wait!
Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2013
Pregnant lion. She's about to pop

2 Likes

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2013
Mama bears are VERY protective of their cubs. They even protect them from papa bear.

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by tomakint: 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2013
*Ileke-IdI:
Pregnant lion. She's about to pop

I love that cheesy, the lioness was even 'radio-collared'
Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2013
A mother bear with cubs is at their most aggressive state. They will attack humans. Mother bears are dedicated to their cubs, yet stern so they learn to survive out on their own when they are old enough.

[img]http://grizzlybearblog.files./2011/06/grizzly-bear-nursing.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2013
@Tomakit

Do me a favor. I want a pet baby cub for christmas. Go and grab me one tongue tongue
Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2013
A newly hatched red-necked grebe relaxes, safe under mom's wing. It's been a long day and there's still so much to see.

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2013
A Mexican gray wolf snuggles with two pups at the Sedgwick County Zoo. At one time, gray wolves were among the most widely distributed mammals on Earth. However, by the early 1900s, unchecked trapping, poisoning, and hunting of these highly intelligent predators drove the species to the brink of extinction.

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
"Once they're three months old, geladas ride their mothers jockey-style. Females have just four or five babies in a lifetime but invest a lot of time and energy taking care of them—it's a 'quality, not quantity' strategy, says biologist Chadden Hunter, who has spent parts of the past six years with the animals in Ethiopia."

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2013
Kangaroo and Joey

1 Like

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2013
Back from a kill, Bell, the breeding female of her pack, is greeted by 11 pups, anxious to nurse and beg a meal of regurgitated meat. African wild dogs dote on their young; this eight-week-old brood was left in the care of a pack baby-sitter—an older brother or sister—while mother hunted."

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2013
"Jaws that can crush a backbone become a tender conveyance as Sita totes a cub to a new den, a constant chore to safeguard her young from leopards, wild dogs, and other tigers. Hiding cubs well is critical, since she may be away hunting for 24 hours or more. Sita is living proof that this endangered species can flourish if only given enough room and enough prey."

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2013
Dutiful mothers, female polar bears usually give birth to twin cubs, which stay with her for more than two years until they can hunt and survive on their own.

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2013

3 Likes

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2013

8 Likes

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2013
LOL Dont wanna mess with this baby

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2013

5 Likes

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2013

3 Likes

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2013
Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2013

3 Likes

Re: The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2013

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates / Share Your Challenges As A First-born / Is It Good For A Man To Marry At 35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.