Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Moral Islamic Values That Can Change The Society - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Moral Islamic Values That Can Change The Society (953 Views)

A Qualitative Look at Islam: Changing Society Through Islam / Moral Islamic Values Tht Change The Society / Islamic Civilisation, Islamic Law And Reforming The Islamic Society. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moral Islamic Values That Can Change The Society by naffysa(f): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2013
Moral Islamic Values that can change the Society.

1. Telling the truth
2. Being kind to your neighbor
3. Taking responsibility for your own actions
4. Don’t backbite or slander
5. Honoring women
6. Good treatment of parents
7. Leaving what does not concern you
8. Showing appreciation
9. Humility
10. Being generous
11. Education

4 Likes

Re: Moral Islamic Values That Can Change The Society by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Quran says d best of good examples to emulate is found in Muhammad(SAW) if all muslims should follow d teachings of the prophet, the society @ large will be better. Salam alaykum waramatulilah
Re: Moral Islamic Values That Can Change The Society by maclatunji: 10:26am On Feb 20, 2013
OP, I like the fact that you listed these virtues but you have not brought any evidence that Islam actually teaches these things.
Re: Moral Islamic Values That Can Change The Society by jamil2(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
maclatunji: OP, I like the fact that you listed these virtues but you have not brought any evidence that Islam actually teaches these things.
Mr Man let me help the Op and answer you because it seems the Op is not ready to depend her stuff. First of all I can simply respond to you that out of the above listed points no one that wasn't disscuss in the prophet traditions and I will pick each of the stuff and make reference with hadith in order to clear your doubt.

(1) (Reply)

Fatwa On Blowjobs. Is It Permitted For My Wives To Give Me blowj0b As A Muslim? / Is It Good Enough? / Islam,medicine,harbal, And Tradition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.