Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (35031 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sisebuto: NOVEMBER 2.010. I gave him an account with ACTIVTRADES with 33.000 euros. He crashed in 2 weeks. He said me he gave the password to another trader and it was not guilty. I felt he could be a good trader if we monitoried correctly.
FEBRUARY 2.011. We gave him an account with 140.000 dollars with ACTIVTRADES. During 45 days, the account reached 250.000 dollars.
APRIL 2.011. He crashed the account. He said us, before full crash, why dont we send more money to the account. We denied and the account crashed. I went to Dubai to met with him.
MAY 2.011. He said to us the trading will be good to recover the money, and we gave him another 35.000 euros. He crashed it again. Broker ACTIVTRADES
MAY 2.011. I forget Nicodemus forever, after 8 months suffering.
SEPTEMBER 2.011. He contacted with me and said me he wanted pay back 50.000 dollars.  I was happy, because I thought he was honest. He said me if I sent[b] 5.000[/b] dollars to his account on Oceaninc bank, the bank linked both accounts and he would send 50.000 dollars.
NOVEMBER 2.011. I have proof he founded his own account on FXPRO on september, same time I sent 5k. He founded with 5k. I said it to him and he paid back 4.000 [/b]dollars. He promised wire a second payment, but never came.
JULY 2.012. He contacted with me, saying me soon I would receive the money promised. He said me again he needed link his account with mine. He introduced me Tony Abdulahi. 
JULY 2.012. Tony Abdulahi is a Banker who works on Ecobank, and he said Nicodemus had 800.000 dollars on his account, but the only way to transfer is link with account in Europe. He ask for [b]12.000
dollars. I sent it.
AUGUST 2.012. Tony said to us some people into the bank knew the intentions, and we should pay to them. We sent 10.000 dollars more
SEPTEMBER 2.012. He asked for more money, and he showed the swift copy published on the website. We sent by Wester Union TO NICODEMUS NAME, 6.000 dollars more. Published on the website.
SEPTEMBER 2.012. Tony Abdulahi said to us he paid more money to persons into the bank. He asked for 4.700 dollars more. We denied.
OCTOBER 2.012. Nicodemus said to us Tony deceived him, but we have proofs Tony and Nicodemus is the same person, because we could track both IP, they visited our website, and the IP was the same. When I said to him that, he never contacted with us again, only for chat. We cant track his IP.
OCTOBER 2.012. He contacted and said his Chinesse investor Lui, would come to Spain and bring 300.000 euros on cash. He said the date would be 20 october.
FEBRUARY 2.013. I published the site because Nicodemus Nwankwo deceived us for last time

The total money he crashed here is directly from you right? does it mean the $2M in total is wrong or that the whole money he crashed that belongs to you and other investors you know?

Directly, you sent $6,000, $5,000, $12,000 and $10,000 to him and he returned $4,000, meaning he owes you $29,000?
Apart from your capital he crashed which i don't think you can get back again right? total capital he crashed that belongs to you directly is $208,000?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by denzel2009: 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around you guys sending these huge amounts to Odiaero...The same dunderhead on NL called Odiaero...this jazz dey work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sisebuto: Exactly. The money sent was in dollars, but the account was in Euros. bear on mind I sent the money when dollars was 1.21, the money sent to him directly is around 25.000. EUROS. . This is my directly amount with him. I know he crashed around 1 million to other investor from Europe and this person sent to him directly around 800.000 euros, but this person does not want denunce him at the moment. He is afraid because he thinks Nicodemus will pay back.
Anyway, I dont include all cost of money sent, banks proofs aported by my own bank, changes fee, etc.

$25,000 x 1.21 = $30250, that's the money he's owning you in dollars since you said the money were sent to him using euros.

You can't get your capital back (since it was lost in business), but he must send back your $30,250. (he collected this money from you through lies and deceit with the help of forged documents and an insider in the bank, these acts are punishable offense under the law.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
heee. odi nwa been dey think say maga don pay. what he never knew was that this one na kolo maga. don't know why all this reminds me of taken. sisebuto, good luck.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2013
denzel2009: I'm still trying to wrap my brain around you guys sending these huge amounts to Odiaero...The same dunderhead on NL called Odiaero...this jazz dey work!
odi nwa made me take keen interest in forex and apart from that, he was too full of himself.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sisebuto: NOVEMBER 2.010. I gave him an account with ACTIVTRADES with 33.000 euros. He crashed in 2 weeks. He said me he gave the password to another trader and it was not guilty. I felt he could be a good trader if we monitoried correctly.
FEBRUARY 2.011. We gave him an account with 140.000 dollars with ACTIVTRADES. During 45 days, the account reached 250.000 dollars.
APRIL 2.011. He crashed the account. He said us, before full crash, why dont we send more money to the account. We denied and the account crashed. I went to Dubai to met with him.

MAY 2.011. He said to us the trading will be good to recover the money, and we gave him another 35.000 euros. He crashed it again. Broker ACTIVTRADES
MAY 2.011. I forget Nicodemus forever, after 8 months suffering.
SEPTEMBER 2.011. He contacted with me and said me he wanted pay back 50.000 dollars.  I was happy, because I thought he was honest. He said me if I sent 5.000 dollars to his account on Oceaninc bank, the bank linked both accounts and he would send 50.000 dollars.
NOVEMBER 2.011. I have proof he founded his own account on FXPRO on september, same time I sent 5k. He founded with 5k. I said it to him and he paid back 4.000 dollars. He promised wire a second payment, but never came.
JULY 2.012. He contacted with me, saying me soon I would receive the money promised. He said me again he needed link his account with mine. He introduced me Tony Abdulahi. 
JULY 2.012. Tony Abdulahi is a Banker who works on Ecobank, and he said Nicodemus had 800.000 dollars on his account, but the only way to transfer is link with account in Europe. He ask for 12.000 dollars. I sent it.
AUGUST 2.012. Tony said to us some people into the bank knew the intentions, and we should pay to them. We sent 10.000 dollars more
SEPTEMBER 2.012. He asked for more money, and he showed the swift copy published on the website. We sent by Wester Union TO NICODEMUS NAME, 6.000 dollars more. Published on the website.
SEPTEMBER 2.012. Tony Abdulahi said to us he paid more money to persons into the bank. He asked for 4.700 dollars more. We denied.
OCTOBER 2.012. Nicodemus said to us Tony deceived him, but we have proofs Tony and Nicodemus is the same person, because we could track both IP, they visited our website, and the IP was the same. When I said to him that, he never contacted with us again, only for chat. We cant track his IP.
OCTOBER 2.012. He contacted and said his Chinesse investor Lui, would come to Spain and bring 300.000 euros on cash. He said the date would be 20 october.
FEBRUARY 2.013. I published the site because Nicodemus Nwankwo deceived us for last time

what stopped you from withdrawing the initial capital.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by straneur(m): 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sisebuto: A fraudster plays with people whne they are desperated. When I saw the swift copy, I should have done all checking, but it was my mistake. Big mistake that wrecked my economy and my family.

Don't you know anything about currency trading yourself? How come someone keep crashing your accounts and you keep sending money to him? 140k to 250k 45 days, high leverage, poor risk management. Is a gambler, bastard and deserve pain
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by 2sexy(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
straneur:

Don't you know anything about currency trading yourself? How come someone keep crashing your accounts and you keep sending money to him? 140k to 250k 45 days, high leverage, poor risk management. Is a gambler, bastard and deserve pain
Gbam! That is what I asked initially. We have a small boy on Nairaland who would trash this Ode ni me of a thief in forex. The guy is just 21.

If you refuse to give people to invest for you, it will save you from scam 80% of the time... That is my number 1 rule for business. Never give anyone money to invest for you.

Acquire the knowledge instead...

I so much feel for the OP.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by straneur(m): 5:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
2sexy: Gbam! That is what I asked initially. We have a small boy on Nairaland who would trash this Ode ni me of a thief in forex. The guy is just 21.

If you refuse to give people to invest for you, it will save you from scam 80% of the time... That is my number 1 rule for business. Never give anyone money to invest for you.

Acquire the knowledge instead...

I so much feel for the OP.

The capacity of this accounts ehn, na wetin fear me pass. How can this bastard pay back 800k EURO, around 1.1 Million dollars? That is a billion question but we can help Anthonio get back the 26k, am sure Odiaero want the scam website in his name pull down from the conversation he posted.

"If your financial advisor lost your money don't blame him, look at yourself and ask if you are willing to reduce risk by getting educated" Robert Kiyosaki.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Odunnu: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
You guys are doing in Euro, some, dollars. Me i'm re-calculating in Naira with N159 exchange rate and my calculator is about to crash. Choi!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by FXKing2012(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
Odiaero should face firing squad.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by aieromon(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2013
Odunnu: You guys are doing in Euro, some, dollars. Me i'm re-calculating in Naira with N159 exchange rate and my calculator is about to crash. Choi!

grin grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by erniok(m): 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2013
straneur:

@bolded, bros it happened to me sotay friends think so the guy jazzed me and at one point, i vex go learn the elusive forex and i'm so glad i did. that is why till date, i do not invest in any business i have no full understanding of.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Theyjih: 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
any one can be vunerable salute to @Surveyprof .. hope the investigation yields good result .. more grease to your elbow
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Na real wao.
Look at the figures thrown about. My head is swooned. shocked

surveyProf:

We are not really in progress as we should hv, reasons are that Mr. Anothnio has not been able to prove the actual amount Odiero owns him, or better still, dat he sent to Odiero, frm the chat conversation, he sent 25.000 euros and currently it is 26.000 euros and 1.000 euros daily, the question is was der any written agreement to this effect? Can we hv dis? And frm the thread tittle, it is 2 millions dollars, no prove.

Ordinarily, Odiero would have been given an ultimator of 25 days, just like Wunmi's case to apprea and defend himself, den if he fails, we will now report him to all law enforcement agents, like Cia, Fbi, IC3, Efcc, etc.
I think he has now.Can you follow up on this please.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2013
Hello all,

We are beginning to get a clearer picture of the issue now, from the plaintiff Mr. Antonio, with this we should be able to deal severally with Nwankwo Odirachukwu, Frm the explanation of Mr Antonio, he sent $6,000, $5,000, $12,000 and $10,000 respectively to Nwankwo Odirachukwu and Odireo made a return of $4,000 in actual calculation, it therefore means that Nwankwo Odirachukwu owns Mr. Antonio $29,000 quoting from his explanation to Honeric which he Mr. Antonio agreed on, reasons for doing this is for us to have an head way, on what we are accusing Nwankwo Odirachukwu for…..

We are going to give Nwankwo Odirachukwu 15 days starting from today 10th February 2013 - 24th Febuary 2013 to appear before us and defend him self, if he fails to do so, we will den proceed to the following law enforcement agencies and report him/ declare him wanted.

1. Dubai police, with a strong contact there http://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/dp/jsps/home.do

2. Interpol, http://www.interpol.int/

3. Police in China

China, (People's Republic):
The PRC Ministry of Public Security is here in Chinese:
http://www.mps.gov.cn/cenweb/portal/user/anon/page/ policeWeb_HomePage.page

4. The Nigeria police/EFCC/ etc

More other will be added, as soon as I get details!!!

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
Tips to watch out for....

One of the biggest indications of a scam, if not the biggest, is any request that money, for any purpose, be sent via a money transfer service like Western Union, MoneyGram, Coinstar, Liberty Reserve, Vigo or Moneybookers.

Western Union and MoneyGram both recommend that consumers never send money to strangers using their services. Obviously, in any online transaction you are sending money to a stranger, so you should never send money via a money transfer service in any online transaction. Sending money with a money transfer services is just like sending cash. Once the money is sent its gone, and you can't get it back, even if you were scammed. Sending money via WU/MG to someone you don't personally know is like giving cash to a stranger and hoping he does whatever he says he will ... when and if he comes back!

WU and MG agreed to place fraud warnings on their websites as part of a settlement of two class action lawsuits brought against them resulting from fraudsters abusing their services. See: WU and MG for information on the lawsuits. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the London Metropolitan Police have similar warnings. Excepts from the warnings are quoted below. Click the titles to see the full warning and additional information from this article: FTC "Wiring Money".
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
The Western Union Money Transfer® service is a great way to send money to people you know and trust. If you need to send money to someone you don’t know well, you may be putting yourself at risk for fraud.
* Never send money to a stranger using a money transfer service.
* Beware of deals or opportunities that seem too good to be true.
* Don’t use money transfer services to pay for things like online auction purchases.
* Never send money to pay for taxes or fees on foreign lottery winnings.
* Never provide your banking information to unknown individuals or businesses‎.
* Never send money in advance to obtain a loan or credit card.
* Verify every emergency situation before sending money.‎

Make sure the person or company you are sending money to (or who you are sending money on behalf of) is someone you know and trust. Please also keep the information relating to your transaction confidential. Once the money has been paid out to the person you name as the receiver, cancellation or refund is no longer possible.

Real Governments and Companies Do Not Request Payment via WU/MG

No government department, official, employee, agent or diplomat; No court of law, lawyer, solicitor, attorney, barrister or law firm; No local, national or international law enforcement agency; No lottery, promotion or charity; No shipping, courier, or escrow company; bank or financial institution, or similar company, no matter what country it is in, including, but not limited to, the FBI, Interpol, Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), World Bank, United Nations, International Monetary Fund, Federal Reserve Bank, United Postal Service, DHL, Federal Express, United Parcel Service, MoneyGram, Western Union, Bank of America, ING, Prudential, Central Bank of Nigeria, PayPal, CllickandBuy, Yahoo, Amazon, etc. ever requests payment of any cost, fee, or charge, via WU/MG. No real company or government of any kind will ever request money via WU. If that ever happens, its a scammer impersonating that company or government.

Legit Online Stores Do Not Request Payment via WU/MG

Any online "store" or "company" that only accepts, demands, encourages or even mentions payment via WU and/or MG should be viewed as a scam as no legitimate business would have such a payment policy.

Counterfeit Check Scammers Depend on WU/MG to Run Their Scams

Never accept a check or money order from an online stranger or company for any reason, deposit it in your bank account, and when it "clears", wire money back to the stranger or anybody else using WU/MG. It is a scam! The check/money order will always be fake! The scammer hopes that the fake is good enough to fool the bank long enough for it to make the funds "available". Just because the funds are "available" does not mean that the check has actually cleared or is genuine. The funds are only made available temporarily until the check/money order is verified. If you withdraw the cash and sent it via WU/MG to the scammer, the money's gone. When the bank finds out the check/money order is fake (in the U.S. they have a year to do this) they will debit your account for the amount of the check/money order and turn the fake over to law enforcement. At best, your account will be closed or frozen and your credit could be affected, at worst you could be prosecuted for attempting to cash a fake check. See: www.fakechecks.org

Scammers Can Collect WU/MG Transfers Even Without Full Or Real Identification Information

Never agree to send money via WU/MG to a relative or friend and then send a partial copy of the receipt or some of the information about the transaction to a third party "to prove" that you actually have the money; or send money via WU/MG to someone and send a partial copy of the receipt or some of the information, withholding the rest until they perform their part of the deal. A scammer can claim the money with minimal information or identification, even if the money was not actually sent to him or her and they will!

WU/MG Allows Scammers to Pick up Money in Any Country Regardless of What Country it is Sent To

Just because you send money to the U.K. or some state in the U.S. doesn't mean that it is necessarily picked up there as a scammer in Nigeria could pick up that money. WU/MG both allow a international money transfer to be picked up in any country not just the country the transfer was sent to.

WU/MG Allows Scammers to Receive Money Anonymously

WU and MG are well designed for scammers to receive money which is why, perhaps 90% of scammers request money via those methods. Sending money via WU/MG is like giving cash to a stranger on a street corner, having him leave and then hoping he will reappear with whatever goods, services or money he promised you...only its worse because you never even see the stranger and he is hundreds or thousands of miles from you! In many cases, minimum or no identification is required to claim money sent via WU/MG, just the MTCN number, and in some cases that number is not even necessary, just knowing who the money was sent to. You have no assurance the money was retrieved by the person you sent it to and in the case of a scam the person gave you an alias.

A person can get money sent via these services and remain anonymous which is essential to any scam and why they use free email addresses, free classified advertisements, free domain websites, pre-paid mobile telephones and personal forwarding numbers such as telephone numbers beginning with +4470, +44(0)70, or +44070 . As stated by the FTC, once the money is sent, its impossible to reverse the transaction and there are corrupt WU/MG agents and franchises who cooperate with scammers by allowing them to claim money without proper identification for a percentage of the “take.” This was one of the reasons WU and MG were sued.

Never Use WU/MG To Pay Someone You Don't Personally Know

Basically, anybody who is not a known relative or close friend who requests money via WU/MG or any other money wire service such as Coinstar, is a scammer, or should be treated as such. Sending money to friends or relatives is the only legitimate reason to use WU/MG.

Many scammers, especially electronic good scammers, pet scammers and romance scammers, will attempt to tell you that they are not strangers because you have exchanged emails, instant messages or telephone calls. They are still strangers, regardless of such interaction.

A stranger, for the purposes of WU/MG is someone you have not physically met and/or have not independently confirmed to be who they state they are. Scammers will tell you that WU/MG is a fast and efficient way to send money, which it is…for scammers! They will tell you that in their country WU/MG is the normal way of doing business, and/or that sums under a certain amount must be paid by WU/MG. Both of these statements are false. They will tell you that other people pay by WU/MG all the time. If those people did, they were scammed. They will probably come up with other similar excuses for you to pay WU/MG.

Scammers will also send you various picture identifications, such as passports, driver's licenses, visas to "prove" their identity so they are not strangers. These are all invariably fake or forged! No legitimate person or businessman would send you his or her passport or driver's license to prove his identity. Only scammers do this.

The more a stranger insists that its okay for you to pay them via WU/MG, the more they are confirming that they are a scammer.

Filing a Fraud Complaint Will Not Get Your Money Back

WU/MG are designed to send cash with very few, if any questions, asked. It's not their responsibility to make sure that you are not defrauded or that you get whatever services or goods you paid for. There job is to send cash to the person you tell them to send it to and that is what you are paying them for. Though, as part of the settlements both WU/MG are supposed to do a better job of alerting their customers about possible frauds, ultimately its up to you to protect yourself. Thus, you can, and should file a fraud complaint, so that WU/MG is at least alerted to the fraud , however, WU/MG fulfilled their obligations once they sent the money and don't expect them to "bail" you out.

Credit Cards Are the Safest Way to Pay For Goods Online

Some scammers posing as "stores" or "companies" will tell you that payment via credit cards is risky. That's untrue. You can dispute a charge on a credit card and have the amount chargebacked or adjudicated fraudulent. That option is not available with WU or MG.

However, in entering your credit card information in any online payment form on a website you must make sure that you are on a SSL secured connection Either look for a lock icon at the bottom of the screen, in the status bar of your browser. If the site is secure, the lock will be closed. If website address begins with https:// - the 's' indicates the site is secure. If the lock is not closed and the website address does not begin with https://, the store or company is not authorized to accept credit cards and is just phishing, i.e., stealing your credit card information. See Shopping Online Safely.

You are not protected by your credit card chargeback provisions if you pay via WU/MG using a credit card. The transaction is considered a cash advance which does not have the protections a credit card purchase does.

Some online stores or companies will indicate that they accept credit cards, however, when you actually attempt to use these methods of payment you will find that they are not available for various reasons, e.g., their banks are under audit or their banks only accept credit cards for payments above a certain amount.

Bank to Bank Transfer / Telegraphic Money Transfer

The same rules that apply to Western Union/MoneyGram apply to Bank to Bank Transfer. Never send money to someone you don't know using that method. Never use that method of payment to pay for any item purchased online.

For information on payment via Bank to Bank transfer and PayPal

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Gboliwe: 6:03am On Feb 11, 2013
He already knows. No need sending mails he won't respond
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by surveyProf(m): 6:41am On Feb 11, 2013
Day 2....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:30am On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 7:36am On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2013
Sisebuto: Message to Nicodemus-Odiaero. You have 14 days to defend yourself. If not, I will contact with www.bavirtual.co.uk and they will know with documentation all you did. You know my bank account number. If you pay back, I will stop all my actions.

Is he registered (with real information) on bavirtual?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by honeric01(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2013
Sisebuto: He as a pasion: virtual flies. He is registered, but I dont know his ID there

ok.. well the grace time has started.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
Following
How can anyone be so mean?He never still deem it fit to repay/refund something,work out a repayment plan?
Did he just blow the money?he must have invested in something(real estate,cars,bling bling) etc,why not sell some and start repayment?why ! why !!?

The heart of man . . . angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (25) (Reply)

Tout And Bus Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lagos (photo) / EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.