Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,984 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Urgent Assistance: Brain Storming For Help!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Urgent Assistance: Brain Storming For Help!!!! (437 Views)

Amazing:Attempt This Brain Storming Test That Will Give You Your Accurate Age / FUTA 2015/2016 Admission List Released, For Admission Assistance Contact Dr Luck / Nigerian Man Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With His Wif (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Assistance: Brain Storming For Help!!!! by DMimi23: 11:29pm On Jan 29, 2013
Hi guys, my first time posting on this but I desperately need advice and what better way to get one than from my educated Nigerian family. Plus you all know the culture at home. I am Igbo and am sorry slightly lengthy, wanted you guys to get a lil bit of the picture.

Basically, my dad sadly passed away middle of last year embarassed. This was soooo sudden and no-one saw this coming in a million years. As this is the case, you all know what comes with this. MAJOR family feud, chaos, lies, deceit and greed. The BIGGER MAJOR problem is he left his family without a will sad or even if he did, no-one has come forward with it or knows even if it exists. Major disturbance is a lot of parties are wanting to reap where they did not sow, example: my step-siblings and my dads siblings (from the States and have stated they are not leaving to they get their share shocked) who seem to be after his hard earned property left, right and center angry. They have just been waiting for this to happen so they take wt is not theirs or NEVER contributed to. One of my uncles indicated this was his blessing from GOD and he would take it shocked

What makes my heart cry every second is the fact my MUM has fought for my dad from DAY ONE and basically made him more than half of what he was before he died is in pain and upset that my dad would do that to his family, knowing this outcome would occur. Aside that she confused as to what to do now, knowing everyone around her is after his money and she seems to be fighting every second with sleepless nights, thinking and wondering - when she wants to give up, people that know us advice she fights as it is HERS and no-one else's. What is even more sad is my dad has not been buried till date and no-ones seems to be talking about it but concerned in the property and bringing out all his financial documents.

Recent development is my uncles went my village house over Christmas, jacked the place and ransacked my dad house for valuable items, despite my mum telling them not to without her knowledge - after which they lied to her that they did not find anything when they opened it, when my mum got there and asked for his valuables and her knowing my dad, knew what he had stashed in the house. Furthermore, my steps have now gone to add their names to be directors in my dads company behind everyone's back - as they got to his documents before anyone did when he passed. Am like asking myself can all this possibly happen and if so how can that be stopped?

I feel for my mum cos she's constantly running around trying to avoid such evil people taking what does not belong to them and its soooo painful and hurtful. I really want to help her BUT do not know how to or start . Why are human beings this way and soo desperate? cry
Re: Urgent Assistance: Brain Storming For Help!!!! by Mynd44: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2013
Summarise abeg. It is past 2 in the morning here

(1) (Reply)

Meteor Hits Russia, Injures 1200 / Truth / Project 2015 - Nigeria Shall Not Break Up By 2015 !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.