Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. (571 Views)

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by Czin(m): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2013
Married to an Igbo lady that's still tied to the string of her mum. Mother inlaw comes into the house and start fighting the man because he says the househelp that is about 12yrs should not be maltreated. Mother inlaw calls husband a weakling and result to fighting him because he dares question her while the wife was siding her mum.
Man tire of the wife and mother inlaw and seek how to end the marriage.
Any suggestions .
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:41am On Jan 30, 2013
I don't gerrit!
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by lolaluv1(f): 7:21am On Jan 30, 2013
Please go to the family section with your fuji house of commotion.

P.S. How else do people end marriages?
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by bendazum: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2013
I WON'T BE A PARTY TO DIVORCE.WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO,'WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER?'FACE IT LIKE A MAN.MAYBE THE MUM IS RIGHT.YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FACE RESPONSIBILITIES SHIKENA.
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by Mynd44: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2013
See a lawyer
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by Akshow: 7:56am On Jan 30, 2013
You dont need to put the Igbo lady. People will still understand your point even if you did not tag her 'Igbo lady'. For your bigoted stance i have refuse to offer my advice.
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by greedie1(f): 7:59am On Jan 30, 2013
Akshow: You dont need to put the Igbo lady. People will still understand your point even if you did not tag her 'Igbo lady'. For your bigoted stance i have refuse to offer my advice.

this.
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by BlackPeni5: 8:14am On Jan 30, 2013
Best advice...COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Jan 30, 2013
It is true, you are not MAN enough...

You need a new testes.... cool
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by KINGwax(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2013
Mynd_44: See a lawyer
too many procedure. Kill the mother i say
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by lolaluv1(f): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2013
Akshow: You dont need to put the Igbo lady. People will still understand your point even if you did not tag her 'Igbo lady'. For your bigoted stance i have refuse to offer my advice.

I was put off by the 'bad mother' phrase sef. Decided not be party to such!
Re: How Do U End A Marriage To An Igbo Lady With A Bad Mother. by Mynd44: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2013
KINGwax: too many procedure. Kill the mother i say
Criminal

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Memorandum Of Understanding Agreement Form / AMERICAN USED ACER LAPTOP: 500GB, 4GB RAM. / Woman - A Chemical Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.