Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

World Cup: Important Rules For Women! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Important Rules For Women! (3119 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup On June 11 At 8:30am / Okon Picks Oshoala, 22 Others For Women's World Cup! / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by xkape(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2006
Important Rules For All Women During The World Cup!

Extremely important advice and recommendations to be passed on to wives, girlfriends, fiancés, mothers, sisters, daughters, etc. (to all women in general)

These rules are to be communicated prior to the World Cup in June/July this year, [/b]

List Of Rules.

1. From 9 June to 9 July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored.
DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.

2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose it (your eye).

3. If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game, I don't mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting
me. If you decide to stand nude in front of the TV, make sure you put clothes on right after because if you catch a cold, I wont have time to take you to the doctor or look after you during the World Cup month.

4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you
expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell from the second floor, it wont happen.

5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on, and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.

6. Please, please, please!! if you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say "get over it, its only a game", or "don't worry,
they'll win next time". If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know
more about football than me and your so called "words of encouragement" will only lead to a break up or divorce.

7. You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if
the halftime score is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying "one" game, hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to
"spend time together".

8. The replays of the goals are very important. I don't care if I have seen them or I haven't seen them, I want to see them again. Many times.

9. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:
a) I will not go,
b) I will not go, and
c) I will not go.

10. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.

11. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying "but
you have already seen this, why don't you change the channel to something we can all watch??", the reply will be: "Refer to Rule #2 of this list".

12. Please save your expressions such as "Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years". I am immune to these words, because
after this comes the Champions League, Italian League, Spanish League, Premier League, etc etc.

13. And finally,do not ask me if I consider football more important than you. In a contest between you and football, FOOTBALL ALWAYS WINS !!!

Thank you for your cooperation.
Regards,
Men of the World
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by dominobaby(f): 4:16pm On May 01, 2006
Oh yeah
*rolls eyes*
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Dojo(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2006
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Tell them make them hear. cheesy
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Seun(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2006
Point 13 spoils the entire list. It's a very bad ending to a very promising joke. May I remove it?
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 01, 2006
cheesy

Great compilation boy!

- Make sure you make alternate arrangements for taking out the thrash for the duration of the world cup
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by vichel(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2006
This is very true, and i have to make lots of copies of this rule so i could distribute them to whom it may concern cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy really lol!!!
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by omogenaija(f): 11:30pm On May 01, 2006
angry angry angry

those rules r not fair.

angry angry angry
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by vichel(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2006
which one of em do u want to change? cheesy cheesy cheesy because they look fair enough to me
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by omogenaija(f): 12:47am On May 02, 2006
vichel:

which one of em do u want to change? cheesy cheesy cheesy because they look fair enough to me

I only want to change 1-13.

THE WORLD CUP IS ONLY A FXCKING GAME. THATS IT. IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS.

u men better better stop this nonsense. its just a game. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Damest09(f): 1:08am On May 02, 2006
I watch football sometimes and I'm not obsessed. World cup football is like any other football match I've seen before, men finds it difficult to sit down, analyze and make wrong comments, annoys somepeople when shouting, kick the air and hurt themselves, when their supported team l***, they cry for days and take it out on someone else. I wish men could really get a life apart from football.
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by omogenaija(f): 1:11am On May 02, 2006
I agree with u homegirl.
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Nobody: 4:27am On May 02, 2006
Damest09:

I watch football sometimes and I'm not obsessed. World cup football is like any other football match I've seen before, men finds it difficult to sit down, analyze and make wrong comments, annoys somepeople when shouting, kick the air and hurt themselves, when their supported team l***, they cry for days and take it out on someone else. I wish men could really get a life apart from football.

Pele, damest09

it's in the genes, we also don't understand why we so love the game but it's not our fault don't be mad at us.
our fathers loved it so did our uncles. when we were small we did not understand why our fathers wanted to see Nig vs Tun when we wanted to play catcher. now that we are older, we now understand.

try and forgive us ok. a little snacks and kisses will be greatly appreciated as we watch ok?
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Priscila(f): 8:04am On May 02, 2006
Xkape!
just take the next flight to Germany and spare us your dictatorship!
I wonder what a real fan and man should be doing on TV instead of attending the live matches in Germany. I can spare you a ticket if you withdraw all those unrully rules
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by osteen(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2006
My guy we all love football, but if we will have to go with the rules then we will be in need of an automated cooking machine cheesy wink
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Skintite(f): 1:09pm On May 02, 2006
Hmmmm,

well those of us that will join the men to watch n xpect him to follow the rules too
e be like say hunger go kill us for house grin grin

Cos i aint doin nothin either xcept after the games n the highlights undecided
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Priscila(f): 2:03pm On May 02, 2006
Skintite!
It goes if you cant beat them join them!
Being African men they are I requeat Ladies! join your men if you dont want those hard blows or even to avoid being dumped!
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by vichel(m): 5:10pm On May 02, 2006
skintite true talk on your part. The whole house would go hungry, but remember in the rules, u are only allowed to watched just one match with him cheesy cheesy lol!!
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Damest09(f): 5:50pm On May 02, 2006
davidylan:

Pele, damest09

it's in the genes, we also don't understand why we so love the game but it's not our fault don't be mad at us.
our fathers loved it so did our uncles. when we were small we did not understand why our fathers wanted to see Nig vs Tun when we wanted to play catcher. now that we are older, we now understand.

try and forgive us ok. a little snacks and kisses will be greatly appreciated as we watch ok?

I know its in guys blood and a little tasteless snacks and kisses will be good. I know some countries you expected to be there are not in the world cup, now who are you supporting? or you guys are just watching it for fun?

Good luck to whoever you support.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by xkape(m): 5:59pm On May 02, 2006
TO THE FAITHFULL

Do not be perturbed if the women refuse you food and other pleasures at this time. Football shall sustain us through this holy period.
Also it is a great pity that our great country NIGERIA will not be at this great event (thanks to Galadimma, Chukwu and the rest) but this should not discourage us from supporting our Ivorian, Ghanaian and Togolese brothers.

Nwoke, do not remove rule 13 pls.It is my personal favorite
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Damest09(f): 6:09pm On May 02, 2006
TO THE FAITHFUL GUYS

Let football be your food and let it sustain you, by the time you finish watching the game you will remember what is called real food and you'll be able to go to the kitchen.

Tell your women you prefer football to them (rule 13) and football will give you food and other pleasures you desire through the holy period.
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by vichel(m): 6:11pm On May 02, 2006
we do not desire pleasure during the holy period
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Damest09(f): 6:13pm On May 02, 2006
maybe you're religious or you are being 'guy' ironically
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by vichel(m): 6:14pm On May 02, 2006
the latter and what is ironic bout it? cheesy
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by ijele(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2006
what a wonderful thread and rules,I have to give this rules to my new girlfriend
She has to accept it or,
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by ijele(m): 8:12pm On May 02, 2006
what a wonderful thread and rules,I have to give this rules to my new girlfriend
She has to accept it or,
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by 4Play(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2006
Women always claim to have empathy but they do not seem to appreciate how much the World Cup means to us.I believe any woman who realy loves her man should show some understanding during this sacred period,which afterall only comes every 4 years.
I also believe that there exists some kind of curse afflicting women,perhaps due to the transgressions of Eve ,which prevents them from appreciating the joy and sheer pleasure  you can get from following football.It sure beats the multiple orgasms some women can have.
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by GUNNER(f): 8:24pm On May 02, 2006
[color=#000099] i feel u man

soccer all da way! grin
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by sade511(f): 8:26pm On May 02, 2006
What countrieds made it to the World cup?
Did Nigeria make it to the World Cup?
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by bolex(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2006
***hiss***

if Naija was there now

ehen , those rules can apply

But , nigga .,,,, how much would you be paid for choosing football over your wife

lol

grin

re-think o

But sha

Na addiction

No blame guyz wink

For that period , you gotta manage @ da ladies grin
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Idekeson(m): 3:29am On May 03, 2006
Help! I'm loosing interest in soccer faster than I can explain. Other sports like football, baseball and basketball are threatening the continued existence of soccer in my life. I am afraid soccer is losing the battle because I can't watch a 90 minutes game anymore except Nigeria is playing.
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by xkape(m): 10:07am On May 03, 2006
Idekeson:

Help! I'm loosing interest in soccer faster than I can explain. Other sports like football, baseball and basketball are threatening the continued existence of soccer in my life. I am afraid soccer is losing the battle because I can't watch a 90 minutes game anymore except Nigeria is playing.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Idekson u need to seek absolution for ur pursuit of strange sports. baseball ? basketball? these are all heretical activities. U need to take a pilgrimage to the holy land (Brazil) grin
Re: World Cup: Important Rules For Women! by Priscila(f): 10:51am On May 03, 2006
Fore play oga!
Your name seems to rhyme your brains as much as you try to twist to 4 play!
ladies here demand respect from you obscenic people!You are very new on the forum and if you would like to discuss sex venture into the dating zone on this forum.
Pls dont force your sickly talks on us and if I cough you will disappear in a night!
NO time for your type here, But do I say!

(1) (2) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League 2017/2018 Live Stream Link / See This Amazing Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic By Me (slimszy) / “I Am Team Anthony Joshua” - Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.