Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Help Needed! How Do I Control Shaving Bumps And Clear Resulting Dark Spots! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help Needed! How Do I Control Shaving Bumps And Clear Resulting Dark Spots! (1591 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / How To Remove Dark Spots From The Face Naturall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed! How Do I Control Shaving Bumps And Clear Resulting Dark Spots! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2013
Please am a young boy in my late teen age n i am having issues with shaving bumps as it gets worse everytime i shave and the resulting dark spots is nothing to write home about. Its jst spreading allover my facial hair area. Please i need help on this issue!
Re: Help Needed! How Do I Control Shaving Bumps And Clear Resulting Dark Spots! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 30, 2013
KAYSWAGGZ: Please am a young boy in my late teen age n i am having issues with shaving bumps as it gets worse everytime i shave and the resulting dark spots is nothing to write home about. Its jst spreading allover my facial hair area. Please i need help on this issue!
stop using the shaving method that results in the bump and opt for the one that's more comfortable for your skin.
I want to believe you get razor bumps when you use shaving sticks so you should probably opt for another option.
Re: Help Needed! How Do I Control Shaving Bumps And Clear Resulting Dark Spots! by thorpido(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2013
I guess u use shaving stick.U have to stop and start using shaving foam or cream.You should also get creams to take care of bumps.Consult a good chemist for one.
Re: Help Needed! How Do I Control Shaving Bumps And Clear Resulting Dark Spots! by labanob: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2013
Hello, if u stay in lagos. Dis is my 07030329001, call me so I can invite u to my shop n help u treat it. Cheers
Re: Help Needed! How Do I Control Shaving Bumps And Clear Resulting Dark Spots! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2013
yeah am in Lagos. Pls what guarantee are u gvn me?
Re: Help Needed! How Do I Control Shaving Bumps And Clear Resulting Dark Spots! by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2013
I'm in the same shoes and i stay in ilorin- how can you be of help? I use clipper and I've bought so many after shave creams and lotions, but it seems not to end. Thanks
Re: Help Needed! How Do I Control Shaving Bumps And Clear Resulting Dark Spots! by openmarket: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2013
Please check out Faay Beauty Products, we have creams and soaps to fight all types of skin issues such as acne, pimples, dark spots, stretch marks, wrinkles etc. All with 10 days guarantee. You can call 08060667312 for enquiries on how to get the products. We deliver nationwide.

http://www.facebook.com/FaayBeauty

(1) (Reply)

Sneakers Deals At Ebay - Micostarmall.com / House Of Gudior / Miss Crystal Nigeria Unveils 2016 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.