Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

she was Molested at a tender age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / she was Molested at a tender age (931 Views)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

she was Molested at a tender age by kliverpool(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2008
k
Re: she was Molested at a tender age by LadyT(f): 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2008
She wont ever forget but in time the pain will lessen, kiss
Re: she was Molested at a tender age by TOYOSI20(f): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2008
LadyT:

She wont ever forget but in time the pain will lessen, kiss

I agree, the memory will remain with her foe the rest of her life.

Counselling will also help.
Re: she was Molested at a tender age by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 07, 2008
have a strong mind
Re: she was Molested at a tender age by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 07, 2008
Pray and get counseling smiley
Re: she was Molested at a tender age by TCUBE(m): 5:33am On Mar 07, 2008
Documentation on a rape victim as been the hardest/emotional part of being a nurse
Re: she was Molested at a tender age by LadyT(f): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
It would also be good if the poster does not treat her like a freak. Shes still human she just had a crime committed against her. She can still live a happy and full life. she will suffer depression as we all do and thats when she will remember but thats life, painful,
Re: she was Molested at a tender age by ifyalways(f): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
stillwater:

Pray and get counseling smiley
true word !
Re: she was Molested at a tender age by Scarlett(f): 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2008
This issue is really a painful one, i have a friend whose driver used to
try some very funny stunts with him, he later on thought he was gay, but
thankfully He is fully hetero.

It affected him for a long time and i am happy now because, we used to think then
that he was really weird, but when he came out, he found out that his friends and family
were there to support him, though the driver is no where to be found, my friend is living a great life.

The thing is the support system any victim has is what counts, because apart from feeling hurt and shamed
the person starts to become resentful towards other people that dont even know whats going on, the person
may also have some deviant behavior.

THe first step though, is for the person to come out, that usually solves part of the problem.
Re: she was Molested at a tender age by kliverpool(m): 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2008
scarlett
thats a wonderful contribution.thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do ! / What Shld I Do / Survey - Professions Most Likely To Engeg In Infidelty(american)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.