Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... - Poems For Review (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... (12897 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Patchesagain: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hello.

Please could a moderator come in and clean up our thread - it has survived over 1500 pages and is about to be destroyed by a certain poster. This will be the second time he has utterly destroyed a thread topic we have been enjoying.

He/she has:

1. Completely disregarded the thread title, one which limits the thread to pictures and video only. No/limited discussion. He does this by:
- Making massive posts (thousands of words) - in a picture/video thread
- Incessantly starting arguments with all thread members.
- Using extremely provocative language - ultra-nationalist, tribalist, racist etc etc
- Using graphic and unpleasant language, to quote: "so keep whining pinning like a rat caught in a mouse trap slowly bleeding to death"

Note: while discussion in the thread is discouraged, it does happen from time to time, but has been kept short and to the point. Normally question and answer type discussion ie: "What is that?" "It is X", "Is that any good" "According to X,Y,Z no".

2. Violated rules by creating two separate accounts, which he uses to reply to himself (yes, you read that correctly) and to circumvent bans.

He goes by the monikers SupremeCourt and Covert1

If a moderator could swing by to restore sanity, that would be much appreciated.

thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/1557

5 Likes

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by santodomingosan: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cuddlemii:
Welcome Everyone.

I will be entertaining your Enquiries, Suggestions and Complaints. I am all ears as long as you keep it Civil!

Overall, this sub-section needs an overhaul. And with your assistance and contribution, we can achieve a lot!

Every comment made on this thread will be highly appreciated and treated with utmost importance

Thanks.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This nairaland user regularly uses two different nairaland accounts to escape bans, to up vote and like his own comments, and posts several offensive censored words by misspelling them, like using 1 instead of i or usinf v instead of u, to trick nairaland system and avoid ban when using offensive words censored on nairaland, against other forum users.

He has two separate accounts with two similar user names

1. Patchesagain https://www.nairaland.com/patchesagain

2. patches689 https://www.nairaland.com/patches689

Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/1557#63410974

Quote: Dude. Stop this sh1t. Writing letters to people who will never read them, and who give literally zero fvcks about your opinion is beyond de-railing. THIS ISNT YOUR FVCKING BLOG

If nairaland bans him for breaking rules, he always logs in with his second account and continues posting immediately.

Sir/Ma, this use of offensive immoral censored words by misspelling them is a clear violation of the official rules of nairaland, please help to stop this deliberate rule breaking.

Thank you.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by santodomingosan: 1:12am On Dec 20, 2017

Please help us get a moderator to stop this fraudulent, illegal, criminal service advertising daily on nairaland by user account name- overhypedsteve.

According to the criminal code in the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria it is illegal to hire and pay money to 'mercenaries' or impersonators to write exams and academic projects for students in any school to be presented in the name of the person that hired the mercenaries.

overhypedsteve is always using nairaland to sell a criminal service that writes students' academic projects for them in exchange for cash, and the projects written by this illegal syndicate will then be submitted to the polytechnics and universities nationwide in the name of the student that hires these mercenaries, making false claims that he wrote the project himself, using these fake researchers.

Apart from being a federal law crime, it also violates nairaland rule 6. "Don't post adverts or affiliate links outside the areas where adverts are explicitly allowed".

This is a commercial crime that police CID have been informed to investigate from the source of advertising, it can implicate nairaland.

Please help to prevent this criminal activity on your website before police CID come hunting. Thanks very much.

The fraudulent thread is https://www.nairaland.com/4187627/get-undergraduate-post-graduate-project

User committing the crime is : https://www.nairaland.com/overhypedsteve/posts

Thank you.

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Patchesagain: 7:24am On Dec 21, 2017
santodomingosan:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This nairaland user regularly uses two different nairaland accounts to escape bans, to up vote and like his own comments, and posts several offensive censored words by misspelling them, like using 1 instead of i or usinf v instead of u, to trick nairaland system and avoid ban when using offensive words censored on nairaland, against other forum users.

He has two separate accounts with two similar user names

1. Patchesagain https://www.nairaland.com/patchesagain

2. patches689 https://www.nairaland.com/patches689

Thread https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/1557#63410974

Quote: Dude. Stop this sh1t. Writing letters to people who will never read them, and who give literally zero fvcks about your opinion is beyond de-railing. THIS ISNT YOUR FVCKING BLOG

If nairaland bans him for breaking rules, he always logs in with his second account and continues posting immediately.

Sir/Ma, this use of offensive immoral censored words by misspelling them is a clear violation of the official rules of nairaland, please help to stop this deliberate rule breaking.

Thank you.

Dear santodomingosan a.k.a Augustine a.k.a SupremeCourt a.k.a Covert1. Stop this childish retaliation. I cant help but notice you created this account mere hours after your other two accounts were banned.

To the moderator concerned,

Yes I have two accounts - one is tied to my PC, my other to my mobile. The reason that I have a second account is because I have lost access to the e-mail account that I created my original moniker with. Hence the second one.

Both accounts clearly identify my person ie: "Patches" I have no intention to deceive anyone. Furthermore, upon review of my ban history - you will see that I have almost never been banned for rule breaking, only the occasional SpamBot ban.

If you wish to permanently ban Patches689 (the one tied to the e-mail I can no longer access) that would be fine.

I am very sorry that this Augustine/SupremeCourt/Covert1/santodomingosan fellow has troubled you with his antics.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by zukasteve: 11:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
Cuddlemii:
Welcome Everyone.

I will be entertaining your Enquiries, Suggestions and Complaints. I am all ears as long as you keep it Civil!

Overall, this sub-section needs an overhaul. And with your assistance and contribution, we can achieve a lot!

Every comment made on this thread will be highly appreciated and treated with utmost importance

Thanks.
someone called santodomingosan have been using your office as MODS to fight against his enemies on nairaland by reporting anybody that he has a little argument with, I do hope you are aware of that. My overhypedsteve account was banned for spamming and even if it's a month or two months that it takes I will still go back to that account.

The man reporting people to you is just using you to fight his enemies. Be ware of him. He is more evil than he appears to be, be wary of him. He is the picture of everything that you shouldnt believe. And he is responsible for the fall of several important threads on nairaland. He brought about the fall of our first Military and security thread, and now he is trying to bring down the one created by Henry120 after years of selfless efforts made by that young man(Henry240) to improve the public opinion about the Nigerian security services, he just came over to the thread and wants to be attacking other commentators with the fact that he has a friend that is a mod. Please if you are his friend, be wary of him

4 Likes

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by SupremeCourt: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2017
Hello dear moderators,

Cyber Bully Activities:

A user has been bullying targeted people on Nairaland, he has two accounts named patches689 and Patchesagain, he has been breaking rules and starting fights on Nairaland as usual. He starts by provoking someone when he loses a technical argument, till the person gets angry, then he runs to moderators to report the same person he provoked. Caution; he tells lies a lot when he is caught red handed doing wrong.

His usual constant regular trouble making habits include:

1. Deliberately and frequently posting OFF TOPIC irrelevant comments violating Nairaland rule number one.

2. Turning debates to fight when he loses on technical points.

3. Repeatedly calling Nairalanders strange names different from their account user monikers, against their wish, and insisting those are their real names until they get provoked.

4. Cyber bullying other Nairaland users, threatening to get them banned just because they make better points in a debate.

5. Regular illegal use of REPORT button.

Today he illegally used the Report button to delete my comment just because I told him to stop bullying provoking me so that he does not destroy the thread/forum as usual.

He illegally deleted my post and he is boasting about it below:

Thread web link: https://www.nairaland.com/1386870/african-militaries-security-services-strictly/1568

Patchesagain:

Your last post got deleted?

You want to get deleted again?

I will appreciate if moderators can restore my comment and please help us put a final stop to Patches regular cyber bullying and provoking selected people on Nairaland.

Thank you so much.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Patchesagain: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2017
Dear Moderators,

I see that this Augustine a.k.a Covert1 a.k.a SupremeCourt a.k.a Santodomingosan fellow is at it again.

My posts are open for you to review, if you check my "report history" you see that I havent reported anyone in weeks (months?) and finally if you review my posts you will see nothing unbecoming has been posted. Although, yes, I have threatened to report this "SupremeCourt" fellow in an attempt to get him to behave. If you deem that to be unbecoming, then I do apologize - it was an act of utter desperation.

The complainant "SupremeCourt", despite his multiple bans, has clearly is not learnt his lesson. This is getting extremely tiresome and is greatly detracting from my use and enjoyment of nairaland. Just look at what he has done to this thread, as an example of the antics he gets up to.

Is there any permanent solution to this problem?

Thanks
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by UniqueFarmer: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2018
I made payment for a banner advert that was approved over a month ago. Till date, haven't received acknowledgement of payment or update on when my advert will be placed. Sent several reminders to the email provided but got no response.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by DrBESTJC(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2018
Hello,Nairaland gurus here please help out.......

I always get banned whenever I try to post a link to a website or some long but useful writeups,but I see others posting same and never banned!!!

Please,WHAT IS THE CAUSE AND HOW CAN I RECTIFY IT?

1 Like

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
I posted a poem tilted 'Dimple Girl' for criticism and review. I only see comments and replys, but I don't get to see my poem. I want to believe nairalanders other than me are allowed to see the poem. Please, any reason for this?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by patches689: 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2018
Dear moderators,

This fellow: kristibueze2003

Is up to no good. At the very least, its a bot advertising. At the worst its someone data-mining or running some sort of phishing scam.

Post where they tagged me
https://www.nairaland.com/2765588/enhancing-collagen-production#68130262

The profile
https://www.nairaland.com/kristibueze2003
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by bidexiii: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Dear moderator.

These would be the 3re time an reporting a dude by nairaland nane; Kabe1 who as always come on my thread to insult me and others.

Please take the dude of the thread, his a nuisance. Thanks for your prompt action.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by bidexiii: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
bidexiii:
Dear moderator.

These would be the 3re time an reporting a dude by nairaland nane; Kabe1 who as always come on my thread to insult me and others.

Please take the dude of the thread, his a nuisance. Thanks for your prompt action.

https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/667
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by bidexiii: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
bidexiii:
Dear moderator.

Am reporting these dude again by the name Kabe1

https://www.nairaland.com/2239266/battle-field-discussion-picture-video/667
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by biszo(f): 11:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Hello moderator,

If there is a fake post about a company on THE platform, can it be taken down?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2018
Cuddlemii:
Welcome Everyone.

Thanks.
how can I become a mod?
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by happystep(m): 7:36am On Mar 28, 2019
Hello moderators.
I am here to confess my sins. I was blocked from commenting on naira land threads because I put up a link about axamansard online. And also Gave details on how to purchase the insurance. I never understood at the moment that is will be considered as an advertising on wrong position.

I was only trying to help the guy who needed to purchase travel insurance immediately on the Germany students visa thread part 6. The naira land threads have helped me so much in my own pursuit of students visa and now I am about given my own testimony as I expect my visa this week. I got blocked because of my negligence and over happiness to contribute to other person success.
Please forgive me and unblock my account. I can not afford to wait till 2023
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by nick1983: 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
Moderators please how do I access my other Nairaland account. I tried putting my password username but it keeps telling me it's a wrong username or password. I've even done a reset via the email I used in registering the account but, all to no avail. Please how do access it. Been using that account for a while now. Would appreciate if this issue could be resolved as soon as possible. Please. Thanks.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by opparadise: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Recommended poems for FP:
cc: Cuddlemii, Seun, Mynd44, HumbledbYGrace, Obinnau
, lalasticlala

Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by bizyd: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2019
I made a post on 27th April 2019 titled:Easiest Work For Newbies, one enolife2, hijacked it and replaced the post with his name.please, help me look into the matter .
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by enolife2(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2019
bizyd:
I made a post on 27th April 2019 titled:Easiest Work For Newbies, one enolife2, hijacked it and replaced the post with his name.please, help me look into the matter .
Am very happy you report yourself here for moderator to judge you and me

how can I hijack a post from you

Moderator do your investigation
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Spikes23: 7:17am On May 28, 2019
Hi Mods,

I made a post to the ‘living in Canada / life as a Canadian immigrant part 2’ forum but realized it wasn’t visible. I tried checking through another device but couldn’t log in. Seems like I’ve been banned.

Please can I know where I went wrong so I ca course-correct. If it was regarding the post, please know that I was only looking to provide valuable information to fellow Nigerians to help their businesses.

Kindly look into this or provide feedback so I can get back on board.

Thanks

CC: Seun, lalasticlala, cuddlemii
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Kenturkey048(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Dear moderators
please I want this particular trend of mine https://www.nairaland.com/3767846/gagshsjjssisuj closed.
thank you.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Dear Moderators,
Please consider avoiding use of the word oyinbo in headlines, like a post about now that reads "Nigerian footballer and his oyinbo girlfriend...."

The word sounds racist and too local to me, besides people visit Nairaland from so many other countries. It is more appropriate to name the country of the person, like Mikel Obi and his Russian girlfriend...

Regards.
Re: Enquiries? Suggestions? Complaints? Contact The Moderator Here.... by beckplanet: 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
I was Wrongly banned by nairaland bot undecided

Hello mod, my account with username (Beckplanet) was banned by bot for trying to make an educative post. Post contain No links, or anything that could warrant a ban and that got me confused. Please i don't understand the reason for this ban. And hence plea that my account be un banned.

I will be grateful if my plea is considered. You can check my previous posts it's been helpful to forum member at best.

Kind Regards
Beckplanet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poem Against Rape By Hashimyussufamao / Six Word Poem Game... Who's In? / Rudiments Of Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.