Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? (16263 Views)

Girls Who Wear Ankle-chain / CAMOUFLAGE CLOTHES: Is It Illegal For Civilians In Nigeria?! / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by xreal: 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
It seems you've never pinned your head on a tared road/rock for hours.
You've never used your index finger to dig a 27-inche hole..
You never do a 'timed frog-jump' to cover thrice a football pitch..
You've neveeeeer.......

Why impersonate in the first place?

No try am, abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by born2boink(m): 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dem dey tell you, U no hear abi? "ANT WEY NO DEY HEAR WORD GO FOLLOW DEADY BODY ENTER GRAVE" make soldier man catch you, you go dey breath through your anus, I swear

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
adulthood: So i want to buy a camouflage shorts, but people around tell me its very risky to wear camouflage since im not a military man. What are your thoughts please share
WITH THE RECENT SURGE IN CRIME ITS UNSAFE 2 PUT ON CAMO AS U MAY BE MISTAKEN 4 A SECURITY OPERATIVE AND KILLED 4 NO REASON.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
But why?

The same army that is supposed to 'serve and protect' us abi?
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Philolos: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
adulthood: So i want to buy a camouflage shorts, but people around tell me its very risky to wear camouflage since im not a military man. What are your thoughts please share
Nigeria today is not Nigeria of the 80s. It was fashionable in Lagos then for teenagers and adults to wear back then.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by brownlord: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2013
The dog when e won lost e no dey hear master whistle o small small, na maliky sing am, anyway to cut long story short, incase u wont to test ur moral, just wear am pass sojo, although i get one camo trainers, na the village wey i dey serve i dey use am form big boy, i no dey wear am near osogbo

5 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
[quote
author=BedLam]OP, I don't know what you still want to know after all
these replies above me. lemme tell you briefly how I was beaten by
military men. I grew up in warri, one night, I was walking with a guy of
mine who was notorious for smoking weed. I was at a know he was with
weed that night and hapless for me we got caught, as someone innocent I
even asked em to search me, to cut my story short, I was beaten like as
if I was being handled by a machine. at some point, gravity disappeared
and I was floating on air because one was giving me from the ground (he
never allowed me to touch the ground) while the other was handling me
from top. it was even worse when I tried to explain, on that day I
regretted ever being a "bloody civilian ". Brotherly, I prefer armed
robber to Nigerian men in uniform.[/quote]
U funny die.lol.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by stagger: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
Of all things to wear, na military camo?

When they finish issuing you some serious bitterness, you will know!

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by denitro(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
My friend was arrested by the police in festac for wearing a camouflage face cap.
he had to pay N1,500 before they left him.
My advise don't do it.
You might find yourself at the mercy of a hungry policeman or worse a soldier

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Orikinla(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
I have been wearing it for decades and never queried by any military force in Nigeria.
I even wore it to the residence of a retired Brigadier-General in the Nigerian Army and I lived beside a Nigerian Army barracks in Lagos.
My ex-American girlfriend in the U.S. Army also sent me some never seen before in Nigeria military camouflage.
Anyway, if you can explain yourself that you are not impersonating a Nigerian soldier or police officer, you can pass.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ezeagu(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
BedLam: OP, I don't know what you still want to know after all these replies above me. lemme tell you briefly how I was beaten by military men. I grew up in warri, one night, I was walking with a guy of mine who was notorious for smoking weed. I was at a know he was with weed that night and hapless for me we got caught, as someone innocent I even asked em to search me, to cut my story short, I was beaten like as if I was being handled by a machine. at some point, gravity disappeared and I was floating on air because one was giving me from the ground (he never allowed me to touch the ground) while the other was handling me from top. it was even worse when I tried to explain, on that day I regretted ever being a "bloody civilian ". Brotherly, I prefer armed robber to Nigerian men in uniform.

Is weed equivalent to camouflage in Nigeria?
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by siddiq202(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
Orikinla: I have been wearing it for decades and never queried by any military force in Nigeria.
I even wore it to the residence of a retired Brigadier-General in the Nigerian Army and I lived beside a Nigerian Army barracks in Lagos.
My ex-American girlfriend in the U.S. Army also sent me some never seen before in Nigeria military camouflage.
Anyway, if you can explain yourself that you are not impersonating a Nigerian soldier or police officer, you can pass.

Like seriously? shocked
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Orikinla(m): 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
siddiq202:

Like seriously? shocked

Yes. I don't know why I have this camaraderie with Nigerian soldiers since my childhood.
Yes, my father was once a soldier, but that was during World War 2.
I even assigned a soldier to look after a girlfriend who is now the most popular female blogger when she was at UNILAG.
So, soldiers just don't disrespect me.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by nijanigga: 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nigerian military are cowards, ill-trained,mostly bastards,who lack courage to face boko haram squarely,rather used flimsy excuses to turn their agression on innocent civilians If civilians wear camouflage they should be proud,not brutalizing innocent civilians.But you know,Nigeria being an imaginary country,insane things occur.If you have been through NDA Kaduna,you will would have met GAYs and homosexuals who camouflage as decent military men,some walk around with pot-bellies full of "pito" and "burukutu".
Thank God for Fela " Zombie oh,zombie oh,zombie oh ,zombie, joro jara jo zombie ....

3 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Archmed(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
jmoore: @op are you a learner?
Isn't it obvious?
Or are u a learner yourself?
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
adulthood:

By "punishable offence" u mean its in our constitution as a wrong doing or is it that its the military who choose to punish civilians who adorn the camo voluntarily ?

You are speaking English. You have been adviced against wearing camo pants. Heed the advice.

A friend of mine was beaten and his camo pants seized because he wasn't in the military. Na boxers he use go house.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by nijanigga: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
Orikinla:

Yes. I don't know why I have this camaraderie with Nigerian soldiers since my childhood.
I even assigned a soldier to look after a girlfriend who is now the most popular female blogger when she was at UNILAG.

Where did you father fought in WW2?
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by yorke1: 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
I witnessed a scene where a guy was beaten to stupor for putting on a camou. He was handcuff and made to release 7500 before he was set free. But for me I put it on anywhere I go. Impunity covers me you know.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by humblesteve(m): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
@op ur jst starting no need asking just try nd see wot happens shikina
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by ISBLIAC(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
A trial will convince you grin
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Durchmann(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
BedLam: OP, I don't know what you still want to know after all these replies above me. lemme tell you briefly how I was beaten by military men. I grew up in warri, one night, I was walking with a guy of mine who was notorious for smoking weed. I was at a know he was with weed that night and hapless for me we got caught, as someone innocent I even asked em to search me, to cut my story short, I was beaten like as if I was being handled by a machine. at some point, gravity disappeared and I was floating on air because one was giving me from the ground (he never allowed me to touch the ground) while the other was handling me from top. it was even worse when I tried to explain, on that day I regretted ever being a "bloody civilian ". Brotherly, I prefer armed robber to Nigerian men in uniform.
You no where camo sef, dem give you red-eye... Hmmm...
http:///INhMf

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Estrada(m): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
muktar mtt: Ryt question bro is wat dey choose cos of dere mentality cos u see ppl frm western country lyk US nd Britin wear camouflage nd move free cos is sing of luv 2 militiry personal but in 9ja is insult 2 militiry menterlity

Your choice of words and spellings are plain military brutality.

3 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by anataala: 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
If u like ur self don't buy it, I tell u, the will deal with u badly, and ask u to remove it, the will leave you half naked
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Odunharry(m): 7:33pm On Feb 01, 2013
op...no try am o..those war pipu katch u,u go knw say police na ur friend oo..
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Orikinla: I have been wearing it for decades and never queried by any military force in Nigeria.
You can pass to heaven abi? Bad advice my dear.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by sestob(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2013
SUREST INFORMATION
For the Latest News, Forum, Free Browsing Tips, Bloggers Tips, Make Money Tips, Sport News and Blackberry Tips. Visit http://www.surestinfo.com
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Ogojohn(m): 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
BEFORE THEY USED TO BEAT UP PEOPLE THAT WEAR BLACK BOOTS AT LAGOS DON'T KNOW IF THEY STILL DO IT NOW. THEY WILL WAIT INSIDE MOLUE LOOKIN UP FOR GUYS WITH BOOTS. ON THE camouflage. they caught one lady at ONITSHA here one day. what saved the lady was that at that time. MASSOB was at its peak then. They wanted to strip the girl naked but the MASSOB group saved her.They even wanted to beat UP the soldiers who made a quick retreat.
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
them don strip you for bus stop before...if you do, make sure you have your car sha, and avoid military personnel, because they'll beat you and strip you naked, even if its a face cap...i've seen it with my own eyes at obalende, beware...they'll slap you first too

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by Uziehot(m): 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
mascot87: Well, if you get the beating of your life dont blame Nairslanders o!!! well u can put ur blame on GEJ d retardeen sha angry

1 Like

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by gogodaye(m): 7:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
OP be notified that it is an offence under Ss 108(1) &110(2) of the criminal code. As your conduct would be perceived as impersonating a law enforcement agent & unlawfully carrying a token intended to convey the false impression to others that you holdsuch employment in the public service. Don't engage in the suicidal effort at having an avoidable brush with the otherside of the law as you'll end up never the same again. Don't buy' wear or have in your possession those fatigues & other items, Pls

2 Likes

Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by cameronese(m): 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Orikinla:

Really? You have a big CRUSH for Linda Ikeji??
Re: Are Civilians Who Wear Camouflage Molested By The Army? by lagcity(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
REALITY101: God bless the United States of America

I second that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chukwukere Chinonye Wins Miss Comely Queen Nigeria 2016 / My Favourite Perfumes / 100% Coldpressed Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter,carrot Oil,turmeric And Many More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.