Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

The Best Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Best Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria (7368 Views)

Why Are There No Job Agencies In Nigeria??? / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by Sammy79(m): 8:07am On Mar 07, 2008
Hi All,

New on the jobs forum.Please can someone advise me on the best recruitment agencies/websites in Nigeria. I am new in the job hunt and would like to put out my CV.

Thanks
Re: The Best Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by gbtee(f): 8:16am On Mar 07, 2008
Welcome Mr sammy,

I'm so glad to let u know that u r on d best site for whatever u might want to find out just follow the rules.

Best of Luck Guy.
Re: The Best Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by Sammy79(m): 8:20am On Mar 07, 2008
thanks gbtee, blessings!
Re: The Best Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by xammy(m): 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2008
U JOIN NAIRALAND JAN. 19 2007. let me refresh ur memo, u posted a stuff on CISA. why r u lie in?

ur integrity has been question
Re: The Best Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by Sammy79(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2008
Hello xammy,

I hope you read my post well!!!!!!!!!!, i said my first time on JOBS forum and not Nairaland.

My post on CISA was on the CAREERS forum, and I've even posted on the RELIGIOUS forum, while you wrongly accuse my

intergrity of being in question, i think you should be careful next time before accusing someone else,
Re: The Best Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria by Sammy79(m): 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2008
, i think it will be fair of you to apologise for this wrong accusation, xammy.

(1) (Reply)

HSA Interview / Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / How To Apply For N75 Billion Nigerian Youth Investment Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.