Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Ask Me For Information Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me For Information Free (538 Views)

What To Expect As A Merchant On Konga. Ask Me Any Questions! / The Betraying Stance Of The Minister For Information On Fuel Subsidy Removal / Nominate Yourself For ‘information Management Youth Ambassador Award’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me For Information Free by CPriest: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Yes that is it. Very Simple. This is a business request service. We have access to over 10,000 reports and will be willing to share them with other "serious" nairalanders. So ask any information about any business or business idea and we will work through it for your answers.

Regards
I work for BOX^
Re: Ask Me For Information Free by nanaman(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
My question goes thus- my father passed away 6yrs ago without making a will. We are 8 in the family,5 elderly ones are based in Uk while the others are based in Nigeria. Now,the last born is ready to start is degree and the family is short of funds so we decided to put one of his stocks for sale which could offset her bills from year 1 to final year. Now,how do we go about it remember the elderly ones gave a go ahead and also the shares were bought before she was born but we have two of the certificates at hand. Kindly assist.
Re: Ask Me For Information Free by adehsenior(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
My problem is opening and maintaining a paypal account, so i will love to have info on how to do that.
Re: Ask Me For Information Free by amtheone(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Cprist

I need a formular for blending fragrance for Air Freshener.
Re: Ask Me For Information Free by amtheone(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2013
Cpriest

I need a formular for blending fragrance for Air Freshener that will last like 3 weeks. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Cassava Production/cassava Processing/cassava Brokerage / Fumigate And Clean-up Promo - Chogon Easter Cleanup Easter Bonanza!!! / How True Is Goldwise Investments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.