Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Friends and business partners again, case closed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2160 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2013
Friends and business partners again, case closed.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by baby124: 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
So you gave a nairalander 2million dollars. Na wa o. Who say money no dey for this NL. Are you for real? Someone you don't know? This may not even be his name. Could have registered the phone with false details or a stolen phone/line. Anyway, goodluck with finding him. Try to always use reputable brokerage houses. Don't take shortcuts for fast money. Greedy mugu's and greedy scammers is the cause of all this.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by blank(f): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Odiaero, na so you end? The way he was always boasting, i felt he was a yahoo yahoo boy. So he wasnt even in Czech republic abi where was he always boasting of? All his banker wants me to sleep with her to get deposit, someone bought me a car as a dash and i dont need one, kai, na so e take go?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by blank(f): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2013
Btw, i dont think this is the section to post this. You can post this in business or general section.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
blank: Btw, i dont think this is the section to post this. You can post this in business or general section.
You are right, but we need all helping. Is posted in this sections
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:51pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by elisabet51(f): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2013
I checked on facebook.....I typed in one of his email addresses.....odiaerospace@yahoo.co.uk....his name is Nwankwo Odira there.....his profile picture is cut off so you can't see his face......I have a similar case posted here on nairaland but mine is my husband who frauded me.....I hope the guy looking for will be caught
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by baby124: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2013
Sisebuto: we were met with him. We dont know him by internet. He was preparing the sacm during months, and now hebis looking for new victims. Be aware. He will be in jail. Thats for sure, because he falsyfied banks documents. All this scam is a big crime. If you want, visit the site opened. www.nicodemus-nwankwo.com
Sisebuto: nigeria does not need persons like Nicodemus. Thank you for helping

Are you Nigerian? As Elizabeth has said, his name aint Nicodemous. Sorry about this sha. But you shouldn't do business with someone you met over the internet. Even if you met him in person. When it involves such an amount, deal with internationally known brokerage houses. This is bad, because it spoils the chances of credible Nigerians trying to create their own brand or name. I wish you luck.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by elisabet51(f): 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2013
I met my husband on the internet....I learned my lesson the hard way....take ur time and check out the person you met very careful...and yeah just like this scammer Nwankwo Odira my husband has differend names to...when i found out it was to late.....on the other hand bad people are everywhere not only in Nigeria
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
Hmmmmmmm!
I think I'm familiar with that ID?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by BABE3: 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2013
Ode-oniro is on the run? Daannnng!

OP, who are you (to this situation)? An agent? A 419ee? Who?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2013
is this not the same odiaero that is a qualified pilot and has flown 300 airplanes in the last 3 yrs.
missyB warned nairalanders not to be lured by this dude and yet y'all still fell for his tricks. i can catch him if i have something to work with. i have a foreign security outfit in nigeria who can arrest him and deliver him to the people he owes. let me have his face and his real name please!

elisabet51: I met my husband on the internet....I learned my lesson the hard way....take ur time and check out the person you met very careful...and yeah just like this scammer Nwankwo Odira my husband has differend names to...when i found out it was to late.....on the other hand bad people are everywhere not only in Nigeria

your husband defrauded you?
please make a topic and let's hear you out.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by BABE3: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar: is this not the same odiaero that is a qualified pilot and has flown 300 airplanes in the last 3 yrs.

. . more like paper planes and pilot in playstation games. N1gga can lie though. . .
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
BABE!:

. . more like paper planes and pilot in playstation games. N1gga can lie though. . .

it's so obvious the tool was a walter mitty!
didn't he say he got a birthday gift(car) from a female admirer and when it's time to show us the car, he showed us a cake made with eba instead? nigerians are gullible, it's clear enough odiaero is a swindler. how did people entrust him with millions of naira?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by armyofone(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar: is this not the same odiaero that is a qualified pilot and has flown 300 airplanes in the last 3 yrs.
missyB warned nairalanders not to be lured by this dude and yet y'all still fell for his tricks. i can catch him if i have something to work with. i have a foreign security outfit in nigeria who can arrest him and deliver him to the people he owes. let me have his face and his real name please!

your husband defrauded you?
please make a topic and let's hear you out.

grin grin for real?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by BABE3: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
coogar:

didn't he say he got a birthday gift(car) from a female admirer and when it's time to show us the car, he showed us a cake made with eba instead? nigerians are gullible, it's clear enough odiaero is a swindler. how did people entrust him with millions of naira?

grin grin Rotflmao. Eba though?

Nigerians are gullible and it's sickening. I sited some chickens praising him and addressing him as their role model on here. He even promised some of them/his "fans" vacations to some exotic island. The chickens thanked him and prayed their own "turn" for blessings is soonest.

I wonder if it's the education standard in that country or people just don't wanna use their heads.

He used to call me a hater each time I attacked him. grin
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
I'm beginning to fear this nl.

na wa o.

This can't be true na. I won't believe it until odiarokchukwu comes with his own story. Odiaro and Reality101 use to boast about their family wealth.

Na everybody dey do fraudulent activity on Nl ni?
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2013
BABE!:

grin grin Rotflmao. Eba though?

Nigerians are gullible and it's sickening. I used to site some chickens praising him and adressing him as their role model. He even promised some of his "fans" vacations to some exotic island. The chickens would thank him and pray their own "turn" for blessings is soonest.

I wonder if it's the education standard in that country or people just don't wanna use their heads.

He used to call me a hater each time I attacked him. grin

that's why i am very interested to hear his defense on this latest accusation!
remember someone's daughter died cos of odiaero's swindling ways and to think some members still fell victim of his antics is baffling.
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by elisabet51(f): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2013
And yes Coogar my husband is a scammer to....you can read my story here on nairaland.....I made the mistake to marry him...when I found out what ascumbag he is it was to late.....he took everything I had.....but now I'm ready to fight back and he knows it.....
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by coogar: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2013
elisabet51: And yes Coogar my husband is a scammer to....you can read my story here on nairaland.....I made the mistake to marry him...when I found out what ascumbag he is it was to late.....he took everything I had.....but now I'm ready to fight back and he knows it.....

i have time - tell me the story here, i am interested!
all the details - how you met and stuff and how the fraud was perpetrated and so on and forth!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 31, 2013
This Odiaero guy must be a smart alec, playin his role well as the slimmy swindler and the grand theft master. Since the OP has checked everywhere with no luck Y not try Pluto? since that guy can do anythin and even fly a plane. But seriously, we need to hear his own side of the story before we condemn him
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by ifyalways(f): 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2013
Wow sad

Speechless.

1 Like

Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 12:09am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 12:12am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Sisebuto: 12:15am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by Afam4eva(m): 12:41am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by MissyB3(f): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2013
coogar:

Lmao! I remember the thread. LOL.

Dude's a clown!
Re: Friends and business partners again, case closed. by tellwisdom: 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
Who is hippopotamus odiro??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Take Being Insulted By Someone / Mugabe Fires Aide For Staring At Wife's Butt? / Breaking News: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.