Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) (2579 Views)

Business Development Executive Urgently Needed At Lakeshore (apply Now) / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2013
Our client is a multinational oil and gas company that deal in providing premium services to their numerous clients.
They require the services of personnel that can contribute to the growth of the company
Job description: Sales executive (oil and gas expert)

Qualification and Requirements
A relevant Degree in social sciences with a marketing bias
Minimum of three years experience in oil and gas management
Relevant experience in marketing oil and gas products
Member of professional body will be advantage
Relevant experience will be an added advantage

interested people should be send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigyomite(m): 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2013
I have forward my CV, i have experiences in sales of oil and gas to big companies on island for servicing of there generators, also with administrative experience-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2013
Interested candidates should send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigyomite(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pls check my Cv and u will understand how i have gone in sales of oil and gas to big companies in our major lagos business area-bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by Mornah25: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
big_leap: Our client is a multinational oil and gas company that deal in providing premium services to their numerous clients.
They require the services of personnel that can contribute to the growth of the company

@Op,I hv done that..This is my email:usmandan1245@yahoo.com..Thanks,I just pray am called for test/interview.
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Interested candidates should their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
Vacancy still open.....
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by Mornah25: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2013
big_leap: Vacancy still open.....
@OP,please ur email is faulty I guess? I hv sent my details more dan 5 times n each time I do, my mail is returned bck after 8-9 hrs showing error in sending.pls can u gv us an alternative email? Thanks.
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigyomite(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2013
I have not bn contacted for dis post but i got a msg yesterday to attend hr/admin officer position 2morrow 8th Feb 2013 @ Awolowo Road, ikoyi from u bigleap solution, i say a big thank u to u pple for recomending me to companies despite having nt gotten d job, pls i am still expecting to hear frm u for dis position as i have worked with 2 diff oil and gas firm both as marketer and hr/admin officer.
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 11:35am On Feb 07, 2013
Thank you for your message Mr Oriyomi.We have shortlisted your cv and shall get in touch with you soon.

Other interested candidates should send their cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by Mornah25: 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2013
big_leap:
Thank you for your message Mr Oriyomi.We have shortlisted your cv and shall get in touch with you soon.

Other interested candidates should send their cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net
@OP, I just sent my CV again and this time it was successful. I also got a confirmation mail almost immediately.Thanks.
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Thank you for submiting your cv.We shall work on it accordingly.

Other interested candidates can also send their cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 2:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Interested candidates can also send their cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
Our client is a multinational oil and gas company that deal in providing premium services to their numerous clients.

interested people should be send their CV to info@bigleapsolutions.net[/quote]
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by nocmig27: 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2013
Criminals.....Big little scammers equals to little learners....
Hahahaha grin, see bigleap with genuine job..laugh wan kill me..
I dont know why they have not banned bigleap from this site..
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigyomite(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2013
Pls watch they way u talk bigleap is a reputable recruiting firm and i have bn recommended to @least 3 reputable comapnies within still expecting reply frm them, and for ur info they do not request money frm u like jobberman where u have to register as a member b4 u can apply for a position, i respect the recruiting firm for there good job, also pray one of this companies give a call soonest.
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by amise: 3:53am On Feb 12, 2013
Mumu, soon now u go come back they wash bigleap say them ask u for money..
Scam generation..
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2013
Thank you Mr Oriyomi for confirming our credibility.Big Leap Solutions Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.

Our firm is a professional and dynamic business Support Service Company established to offer quality stress free Human Resource Management to corporate organizations. We offer Management Solutions to the key area of any business “HUMAN RESOURCES”.
In conjunction with our foreign partners, The Company is suitably positioned to deliver beneficial robust and scalable IT solutions to organizations within and outside Nigeria.

To those who assume that we are scammers,your impression about us is totally wrong.We have secured good jobs for many of our numerous who even recommend friends and family to us.
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by nocmig27: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2013
Story, story,...Story...Akuko n'egwu..Things fall apart..tales by moonlight..

big_leap: Thank you Mr Oriyomi for confirming our credibility.Big Leap Solutions Ltd is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.

Our firm is a professional and dynamic business Support Service Company established to offer quality stress free Human Resource Management to corporate organizations. We offer Management Solutions to the key area of any business “HUMAN RESOURCES”.
In conjunction with our foreign partners, The Company is suitably positioned to deliver beneficial robust and scalable IT solutions to organizations within and outside Nigeria.

To those who assume that we are scammers,your impression about us is totally wrong.We have secured good jobs for many of our numerous who even recommend friends and family to us.

Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigyomite(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Amise what right do u have to call me a mumu?, u are real bastard, cos have just express my feeling abt bigleap and that does nt give u any right to insult me, i am also looking for job and they have recommended me to companies within Lagos.
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2013

Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2013

Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigyomite(m): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2013
I have since forwaded my CV to u pple without no reply or interview msg, please am still waiting to hear frm ur reputable firm. Bigyomite2005@yahoo.com
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2013
Dear Mr Oriyomi,
Thank you for your comment,This vacancy requires the services of candidates that are presently working as a sales executive especially in an oil and gas firm.
Your cv is in our database and we assure that as soon we get any other offer that suits your portfolio we shall get in touch with you asap.

Thank you again for believing in us.

Other interested candidates with the required qualification should send their cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2013
interested candidates with the required qualification should send their cv to info@bigleapsolutions.net
Re: Sales Executive Urgently Needed (oil And Gas Expert) by bigleap1: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customer Representative At Mtn Outlet / Q & A - How would your past experience translate into success in this job? / I Need Info About XL Outsourcing Firm In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.