Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering (38871 Views)

Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 01, 2013
marketting stratergy,"becos they were blessed","winner worshippers are wealthy"propaganda,"God's blessing is in winners,attend and u will be so rich as to dash cars",that is why his gangsta pastor went all agbero on his account,that is why my cousin, a pastor in winners lost his wife childbirth...oyedepo na real sharp guy
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Avril83: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2013
Taking paracetamol for someone else's headache!!! The people that gave, have they complained that they were coerced or forced into giving their cars or they did so under duress? Apparently they were richly blessed and decided to extend their blessings. Its nobody's business that people gave their cars to a church if they were not forced to do so and nobody has come out to say they were brainwashed into doing so. So, judge not, that thou may not be judged.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Avril83: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2013
Some people are so jobless and poverty stricken that all they do is look for churches and other religious bodies to criticise. Little do they know that they may end up staying in one point all their life doing what they know how to do best - looking for pastors and men of God to criticise.If God blesses you with more than enough, I see no reason why u cannot give whoever u like whatever u want to out of the abundance God has blessed you with. Instead of criticising people or churches such as this, why not just pray to God to bless you so that you too can bless others.

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Avril83: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2013
the_ripper2: As for me, I would say, may God bless me so dat I become a blessing to others, even donating a Jet would not bother me. I receive grace to excel in Jesus name.
. Exactly my point @the ripper. May God bless you abundantly just as you have prayed.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by joshuaidibia(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2013
"IF ARBOBI WORK,ARBOBI MUST 2 CHOP" @Ayedepo
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by joshuaidibia(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2013
uboma: can anyone confirm the op's post. Source of information pls
We no nid 2 cmfirm anytn. Na gossipn we dy. Rumour is allowed
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by joshuaidibia(m): 7:04am On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid: hmmmmm......

cant the givers give those cars to the poor ones amongst them??...must it go to the already wealthy daddy G.O??....
The poor ones no dy work? Or ar dy goin 2 winners 2 wait nd gt fed by d wealthy men of valor. BIG DREAM
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by watchindelta(m): 7:07am On Feb 01, 2013
cool business.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by sharubutu(m): 7:08am On Feb 01, 2013
Goshen360: As long as the givers were NEVER forced to give. It's nobody's business.

God bless you, your family and your generation.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by xreal: 7:15am On Feb 01, 2013
May GOD bless me so much - that I can give out 10 brand new SUVs' (at a time) as offering.

Baba GOD, na prayer - I dey pray so ooo!
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Onosy: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2013
Logicboy03: See brainwashing!

many Christians are sheep

Yes and JESUS IS THE SHEPHERD. Its high time Christians and Winners ignore the Jobless morons in NL that try to make every little topic a mountain. They r destroyed for lack of knowledge. They don believe a christian should be rich (They invented the word poor as a church rat many years ago) and they r now disappointed that the church is growing.

Its takes a comfortable person to give a car gift...pray to God to make u comfortable so that u too can do more than that instead of limiting urself here with ur limited knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by vanstanzy(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2013
The brain-washing never stops.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Onosy: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2013
xreal: May GOD bless me so much - that I can give out 10 brand new SUVs' (at a time) as offering.

GOD ALMIGHTY will grant you ur heart desires in JESUS NAME...AMEN
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ijawkid(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2013
joshua idibia: The poor ones no dy work? Or ar dy goin 2 winners 2 wait nd gt fed by d wealthy men of valor. BIG DREAM

Oyedepo no dey work??..............
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Wisetalk1: 7:39am On Feb 01, 2013
all4naija: Okay, religionist with a peanut brain. Be happy for being brainwashed by your pastor.
You are not a religionist and you are not brainwashed, yet you are still where you are. Your case is far worse.Your belief has kept you in the dark for so long. Don't worry, sit down there while brainwashed and religious people are excelling. I doubt if you can afford a bicycle now not to talk of a car or then, giving out cars to people.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by OCcool: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: undecidedgullible n brainwashed followers
shut up!!! or beta still use ur 2 hands to cover ur mouth
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by xxttyy: 7:42am On Feb 01, 2013
I taya 4 some people oo..if what u call brainwashing is that someone who cld barely even afford two-sqare meals a day, over d years, squating wt friends here n there, shying away from occassions just becos s(he) haven't been able to afford good clothes, experiencing career/business stagnation over d years etc etc...just name it...enduring real hardship, then (s)he decides to take a move of faith; starts attending prayer sessions with a particular man of GOD (in this case Bsh David Oyedepo) and suddenly..suddenly...his/her suffereings of yesteryears becomes a thing of the past, networking breakthrough here n there..so much that (s)he can afford not just his/her own car but surplus to the extent of giving out; and this person gladly GIVES BACK IN APPRECIATION of either what (s)he sees or what he believes he will see: call it offering or seed sowing...whatever; who are u 2tell him/her not to..why waste ur precious energy swearing to an "ocean" that he will never see ur "plastic cup of water"? Like he needed it in the first place. With(out) ur "cup of water" its sources are limitless & u see that happening year-in/year-out and those who believe in giving out to him,becos they hv seen evidence of their muliplication..well, I wonder how long it will take u to realise that ur bad-belle towards this Bsh David Oyedepo is a total waste of time & energy..he is even toooo busy to see all ur spiteful posts...so either go get ur own life and if u already have one, live it better..and let GOD do HIS Work.

5 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ijawkid(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2013
xreal: May GOD bless me so much - that I can give out 10 brand new SUVs' (at a time) as offering.

Smh...........that statement shows you are kinda deluded.............offering to who??.......to who my freind??.....to GOD or your daddy G.O??........with persons like you 9ja would remain stagnant........
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by ORAFA(m): 8:00am On Feb 01, 2013
segunsd:

We could afford it. smiley
shut up u didn't even contribute a can of washing liquid to the church and u are here saying 'we'.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by JoeMosco(m): 8:02am On Feb 01, 2013
If these cars were brought by the rich and sold to the poor at very Cheap prices, then, that indeed is a TRUE practice of Christianity. Dont forget the Antioch event
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Cleverley(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2013
More to follow. . . Next it will be private jet donations.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by Onosy: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2013
vanstanzy: The brain-washing never stops.

What is the meaning of that word....u should go back to school that is if u went b/4 and learn how to use words correctly
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by KINGwax(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2013
Had_one: THEN HOW MANY COULD PROPHET T.B GET FOR PREDICTING THAT IN 2013:-

1. BABIES WILL SURELY BE BORN IN NIGERIA. SOME MALE SOME FEMALE AND EVEN TWINS FOR THE LUCKY ONES.
2. RAIN MUST SURELY FALL BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT.
3. SOME NIGERIAS WILL SURELY DIE BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.
4. THE SUN WILL NEVER FAIL TO RISE OR SET THROUGHOUT THE YEAR.
5. BOKOHARAM WILL KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THIS SAME YEAR.
9.......?
evn in ur sarcasm, u sound stupidd
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by joshuaidibia(m): 8:13am On Feb 01, 2013
ijawkid:

Oyedepo no dey work??..............
Preachn na wetn? Play play abi? D tin wt u ppl s dat u blv more of d physical dan d spiritual.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by tayoccu(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2013
They would have done better giving to the needy.
Imagine what the monetary value of the 700 cars would have made in the lives of orphans, disabled, and widows (if the "gratful individuals" decided to sow it into their lives).
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by remecy(f): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2013
Goshen360: As long as the givers were NEVER forced to give. It's nobody's business.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by 9icetoo(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2013
HerexG :
I admire a certain priest, i admired him a lot because he did
something worthy of emulation.
Here is what he did....
The priest drives a humble volkswagen beetle car happily, then
one day, a certain member of his church drove in with a nice
saloon car to his house. Before the priest knows what was
happening the church member gave the car keys to the saloon
car and say " sir this is ur new car, we don't want you driving that
old saloon car anymore", and the man priest replied shaking his
head and saying " son i'm contented with the car i drive, it serves
the purpose i bought, thank you for the new car but i won't
accept it. There are a lot people hungry out there, people who can
hardly boost of a meal a day, people who can hardly take care of
their welfare , pls take this car sell it then take the money and
share among this people. I'm sure my heavenly Father will bless
you more by doing this".
My question is how many pastors or priest can do this ?
I know that priest herexg, and may God bless his soul. i witnessed something similar with him. We gave him rice and yam and stuffs like that once when he visited us. As he left our house, he took it to a destitute home near our house and offered it as gifts to the homeless there. His actions touched my mother so much that she personally went on a visit to that place and offered them stuffs and spent some time with them. That singular act lives in my memory as a true act of a true xtian. I am not saying giving a car to a pastor is bad but have u looked around u and helped those really in need with that blessing from God? Whatsoever u do to the least of us, that u do unto HIM. #word#

3 Likes

Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by misstobi: 8:38am On Feb 01, 2013
So speechless,God's buildin men to reign cool
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by remecy(f): 8:42am On Feb 01, 2013

that is just because they know what they will receive in return from the Lord.
Re: Worshippers Give Oyedepo 700 Cars As Offering by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2013
XTIANITY THE RELIGION OF BRAINWASHING , MUST BE KICKED OUT OF NIGERIA! angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Tells Ladies Not To Dress Like Grandmas While Looking For Husband / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Father Paul Offu (Photos) / Arewa Youth-Forum Visit TB Joshua's Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.