Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Denrele And Goldie Team Up In New Photoshoot - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Denrele And Goldie Team Up In New Photoshoot (2015 Views)

Python Photoshoot Scares Miss Uganda / Goldie, Kween & Denrele Pose For SIMS Magazine / Oluchi & Agbani Darego Shine In New Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Denrele And Goldie Team Up In New Photoshoot by ijebabe: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2013
Goldie teamed up with her bestie Denrele in this glam photoshoot.

I don't see Goldie, my eyes are glued on Denrele and those platforms!!

Re: Denrele And Goldie Team Up In New Photoshoot by Mynd44: 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2013
Nice

1 Like

Re: Denrele And Goldie Team Up In New Photoshoot by ayobase(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2013
Nice?
Re: Denrele And Goldie Team Up In New Photoshoot by Ishilove: 7:56am On Feb 01, 2013
Oooookay, I am now convinced. Mr Edun is DEFINITELY gay! undecided

Asides that, the photoshoot is quite. . .'interesting' and colourful. Love Goldie's outfit smiley
Re: Denrele And Goldie Team Up In New Photoshoot by naptu2: 8:01am On Feb 01, 2013
Ishilove: Oooookay, I am now convinced. Mr Edun is DEFINITELY gay! undecided

Asides that, the photoshoot is quite. . .'interesting' and colourful. Love Goldie's outfit smiley

He is not gay. He is just eccentric.

(I remember seeing the young man with a huge scowl on his face after the Vice Principal had done her fortnightly job of pulling him out of the assembly line and cutting his hair).

(He inherited the hair texture from his mum).
Re: Denrele And Goldie Team Up In New Photoshoot by tjskii(f): 9:00am On Feb 01, 2013

(1)

Is This The Trending Style Of Fashion Or Its Demonic? / Guidelines To Wearing Suits With Trainers / Customized Denim Jacket For Slim Guys, Port Harcourt By @fashionphc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.