Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? (4476 Views)

How Do People Handle Sweaty Hands And Feets? / Woman Loses Hands And Legs To Illegal Butt Injection / Cure For Sweaty Palms And Feet,please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by OracleHex(m): 8:46am On Feb 01, 2013
Ever since i was a kid, i have been living in hell with this permanent body disorder , today i am 23 and my friends still make fun without even knowing how bad i felt and calling me water tanker, sweat machine, this and that. Eventually, you start to believe you are not normal and you've a problem and it prevents you from socializing. Anyway, I hated to write in exams because with my sweaty hands, when I'd even write, I had to use some piece of paper and/or handkerchief. I hated the shakes or I had to hold the tissue or handkerchief to first dry it. I tried drysol but didn't work for me.

It's a horrible situation i must confess, I try anything I can to avoid shaking or holding someone's hand. I can ever hold my girlfriends and even though I so badly want to. Every time I do, she's like gross your hands are all sweaty, and there's nothing I can do about it. I hate public situations where I have to shake someone's hand. No matter what I do, they start sweating so bad and just won't stop.Shaking people's hands is always has me nervous and you'll often find me frantically wiping my palms on my pants beforehand. Writing is perhaps one of the more annoying things to do; smudging and sweating marks left behind make any sheet of paper look as though it's been out in the rain.

I hate it! It's embarrassing and affects my self-confidence. People discriminate it me alot.
I dare not where shoes without sucks because my legs will be swimming in a pool of water

Are there people out there like me?
What is the solution to this disorder?

Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Seun(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2013
I think you should just tell your friends to stop mocking you. That you don't like it.

I think you should also go to a good private hospital and speak with a dermatologist. Good luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 01, 2013
I support Seuns opinion.
Warn them! Even ur babe angry angry
And see a dermatologist.... Good luck.
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by OracleHex(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2013
Seun: I think you should just tell your friends to stop mocking you. That you don't like it.

I think you should also go to a good private hospital and speak with a dermatologist. Good luck!
Thanks but I have already done those tins, you need to move this to the front page let me know what others in my shoes have done
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by chessguru1(m): 12:21am On Feb 02, 2013
OracleHex:
Thanks but I have already done those tins, you need to move this to the front page let me know what others in my shoes have done
Lolz each human with their unique differences. My best friend is actually like that. But it doesn't really bother him, and we ave known him so long we barely notice anymore.
My advice to you would be to have a handkerchief handy whenever you are around people, and make it a habit of wiping ur hands from time 2 time.
About your gf complaining. Well all I can say is that whn you meet a girl that truly loves you, there is nothing she (sweaty palms, or any1else for that matter) can do about it.
The truth is we all have one or 2 things that make us stand out or make us seem insecure.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by OracleHex(m): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
Alright, thanks bro
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello im Mr Sweatfree,
its not just a name coined from seeating ,but a name we got from the magic works from our product.We supply big pharmacies in Lagos Abuja ,ph and what have you,We do home delivery to places within our purview.Contact me and let's talk on how sweating could be a thing of the past in your daily life.Get your confidence back with in days of using out product.Its formulated to stop any type of sweating.Palmer ,feet and underarms.Im a distributor to one of the worlds renowned antiperspirant giant.Try our product today and you will be happy you did sir.I was a sufferer so that makes we in same shoes.I look forward to seeing you join one of our happy dedicated customers.Best Regards

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Larashak: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
h:.
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
Larashak:
Hello I'd like to inform you that you're not the only one I'm 17 and I honestly think I'm cursed into living with a nightmare my hands are constantly sweaty no matter how cold , or hot the weather is . They're sweaty no matter how relaxed or stressed I am , it drives me insane I can never shake or hold anyone's hand , even those small daily details that no one pays attention to like high fiving , writing etc are something I'd wish to get done without worrying about my hands . I remember I once was in the computer lab and it was boiling in that room let me tell you my hands started dripping I could see the drips of water from my hands on the lab's floor it was ...emotionally painful looking at it . Luckily I have supportive friends that are aware of my condition and are willing to put up with it . Yet I'm worrying about what am
I going to do in university ... I'll be there with new people and new friends since I'm moving out and each of my friends are going separate ways . Anyways I'm not here to tell you about the story of my life yet I want you to know that you truly have a matching pair somewhere out there ( as in someone with the same condition haha ) .
Hello , i understand how you feel. Its pretty embarrassing seeing those sweat drip. I can assure you we have a device that can help manage your sweating problem. whatsapp or call for more details. I hope i was helpful.
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by aloeman15(m): 1:10am On Apr 22, 2016
Before you delve into treatments, I suggest buying a 12 pack of those small face towels.
Always have one with you.
I know how they've helped me...
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Nixiepie(f): 9:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
One of my sis is having the same problem,I heard is too much of salt in the system that cause it I dnt knw if is true sha
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Larashak: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Larashak: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mrsweatfree I've been trying to get to you please could you un reply and un like I NEED TO DELETE MY POST WHAT AN UGLY SITE FOR NOT HAVING A DELETE BUTTON please
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by blaizy: 5:02am On Jan 31, 2018
am also suffering from sweaty hands and feet..please is there a cure..am just so tired about it.anytime i am nervous i sweat.even in cold weathers i sweat..and i can find a dermatologist..abeg i am getting fustrated about it
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Qmedspharma(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2018
What you need to know

Everyone sweats when it’s hot outside, but people who have hyperhidrosis experience excessive sweating to the point that moisture may literally drip from their hands. Hyperhidrosis causes them to sweat profusely or when there's no reason to.

Normally, your sweat glands produce perspiration that’s carried to the skin’s surface when the air temperature rises, you develop a fever, you’re exercising, or you’re feeling anxious, nervous, or under stress. When those factors are no longer an issue, the nerves that signal sweating are put on hold.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natural supplements to manage

Nuderm Dry works from the inside with powerful; anti-sweaty ingredients like
sage
Black Cohosh
Licorice
Wild Yam
Dong Quai
help reduce sweat and prevent embarrassing profuse sweating.

Roll On deodorants wont stop excessive sweating in the hands and underarms and have very little effectiveness under your arms.
Re: What Is The Cure To Sweaty Hands And Feet? by Afolabibabe: 9:57pm On May 18, 2018
CAUSES,SYMPTOMS AND TREATMENT OF LOW SPERM COUNT(OLIGOSPERMIA)
Low sperm count means that the fluid
(semen) you release during an climax
contains fewer sperm than normal. A low
sperm count is also called oligospermia. Your
sperm count is considered lower than normal
if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per
milliliter of semen.
Having a low sperm count decreases the odds
that one of your sperm will fertilise your
partner’s egg, resulting in pregnancy.
Nonetheless, many men who have a low
sperm count may or may not be able to father a child.
Low sperm count symptoms may include:
1. Problems with s*xual function — for
example, low s*x drive or difficulty
maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction)
2. Pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle
area
3. Decreased facial or body hair or other signs
of a chromosome or hormone abnormality
Contact Amobek herbal health care on +2349095169532 if you experience. any of the following symptoms
1. Are unable to conceive a child after a year
of regular, unprotected s*xual intercourse
with your partner.
2. Have erection or Release problems, low s*x
drive or other problems with s*xual function
3. Have pain, discomfort, a lump or swelling
in the testicular area
4. Have a history of testicle, prostate or s*xual
problems.
5. Have had groin, testicle, man-hood or
scrotum surgery.
Causes of low sperm count
Low sperm count can be caused by a number
of health issues and medical treatments. Some
of these include:
1. Varicocele. A varicocele (VAR-ih-koe-seel)
is a swelling of the veins that drain the
testicle. It’s a common cause of male
infertility. This may prevent normal cooling
of the testicle, leading to reduced sperm
count and fewer moving sperm.
2. Infection. Some infections can interfere
with sperm production and sperm health or
can cause scarring that blocks the passage of
sperm. These include some sexually
transmitted infections, including chlamydia
and gonorrhea; inflammation of the prostate
(prostatitis); inflamed testicles due to mumps
(mumps orchitis); and other infections of the
urinary tract or reproductive organs.
3. Release problems. Retrograde Release
occurs when semen enters the bladder during
climax instead of emerging out of the tip of
the man-hood. Various health conditions can
cause retrograde Release, including diabetes,
spinal injuries, and surgery of the bladder,
prostate or urethra. Certain medications also
may result in retrograde Release, such as
blood pressure medications known as alpha
blockers. Some men with spinal cord injuries
or certain diseases can’t release semen at all,
though they still can produce sperm.
4. Antibodies that attack sperm. Anti-sperm
antibodies are immune system cells that
mistakenly identify sperm as harmful
invaders and attempt to destroy them. This is
especially common in men who’ve had a
vasectomy.
5. Tumors. Cancers and nonmalignant tumors
can affect the male reproductive organs
directly, or can affect the glands that release
hormones related to reproduction (such as the
pituitary gland). Surgery, radiation or
chemotherapy to treat tumors can also affect
male fertility.
6. Undescended testicles. During fetal
development one or both testicles sometimes
fail to descend from the abdomen into the sac
that normally contains the testicles (scrotum).
Decreased fertility is more likely in men with
this condition.
7. Hormone imbalances. The hypothalamus,
pituitary and testicles produce hormones that
are necessary to create sperm. Alterations in
these hormones, as well as from other
systems such as the thyroid and adrenal, may
impair sperm production.
8. Sperm duct defects. The tubes that carry
sperm can be damaged by illness or injury.
Some men are born with a blockage in the
part of the testicle that stores sperm
(epididymis) or a blockage of one of the tubes
that carry sperm out of the testicles (vas
deferens). Men with cystic fibrosis and some
other inherited conditions may be born
without sperm ducts altogether.
9. Chromosome defects. Inherited disorders
such as Klinefelter’s syndrome — in which a
male is born with two X chromosomes and
one Y chromosome instead of one X and one Y
— cause abnormal development of the male
reproductive organs. Other genetic syndromes
associated with infertility include cystic
fibrosis, Kallmann’s syndrome, Young’s
syndrome, and Kartagener syndrome.
10. Celiac disease. A digestive disorder caused
by sensitivity to gluten, celiac disease can
cause male infertility. Fertility may improve
after adopting a gluten-free diet.
11. Certain medications. Testosterone
replacement therapy, long-term anabolic
steroid use, cancer medications
(chemotherapy), certain antifungal
medications, some ulcer medications and
some other medications can impair sperm
production and decrease male fertility.
Environmental causes
1. Over exposure to certain environmental
elements can affect sperm production or
function. Specific causes include:
2. Industrial chemicals. Extended exposure to
benzenes, toluene, xylene, herbicides,
pesticides, organic solvents, painting
materials and lead may contribute to low
sperm counts.
3. Heavy metal exposure. Exposure to lead or
other heavy metals also may cause infertility.
4. Radiation or X-rays. Exposure to radiation
can reduce sperm production. It can take
several years for sperm production to return
to normal. With high doses of radiation,
sperm production can be permanently
reduced.
5. Overheating the testicles. Frequent use of
saunas or hot tubs may temporarily lower
your sperm count. Sitting for long periods,
wearing tight clothing or using a laptop on
your lap for long periods of time also may
increase the temperature in your scrotum and
reduce sperm production. The type of
underwear you choose to wear is unlikely to
significantly impact your sperm count.
6. Prolonged bicycling. Prolonged bicycling is
another possible cause of reduced fertility due
to overheating the testicles.
Health, lifestyle and other causes
Other causes of low sperm count include:
7. Illegal drug use. Anabolic steroids taken to
stimulate muscle strength and growth can
cause the testicles to shrink and sperm
production to decrease. Use of cocaine or
marijuana may temporarily reduce the
number and quality of your sperm as well.
8. Alcohol use. Drinking alcohol can lower
testosterone levels and cause decreased
sperm production.
9. Occupation. Certain occupations may
increase your risk of infertility, including
those associated with extended use of
computers or video display monitors, shift
work and work-related stress.
10. Tobacco smoking. Men who smoke may
have a lower sperm count than do those who
don’t smoke.
11. Emotional stress. Severe or prolonged
emotional stress, including stress about
fertility itself, may interfere with certain
hormones needed to produce sperm.
12. Weight. Obesity can cause hormone
changes that reduce male fertility.
13. Sperm testing issues. Lower than normal
sperm counts can result from testing a sperm
sample that was taken too soon after your last
Release; was taken too soon after an illness or
stressful event; or didn’t contain all of the
semen you ejaculated because some was
spilled during collection. For this reason,
results are generally based on several samples
taken over a period of time
Contact Amobek herbal health care for the Treatments of low sperm count
For more information or enquiries,pls contact us on whatsapp +2349095169532
FOLLOW US AT WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/
AMOBEKHERBALHEALTHCARE
LIKE AND SHARE THIS. WONDERFUL PAGE WITH.

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Oral Thrush / China’s Coronavirus Data Queried After 21m Phone Users Vanish / Summary Of The Yayale Ahmeds Presidential Committee On Inter-professional Relat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.