Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter (1645 Views)

Fayose Openly Declines Omojuwa’s Invitation / Pres.GEJ And Patience Jonathan Hit The Gym Ahead Of Abuja Jogging Today(photos) / Photo: President Jonathan And Patience in their University days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Boyoorisha: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2013
Do you think Omojuwa is not going too far with this!?

Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Boyoorisha: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2013
Yet!

Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by usmanyaro17: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2013
OP...Omojuwa needs therapy for chatting with an impostor... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by patimore: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2013
bwahahahahahaha! i can't fit stop laughing! grin grin grin grin
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Boyoorisha: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2013
usmanyaro17: OP...Omojuwa needs therapy for chatting with an impostor... grin grin grin

You think so?
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by confusion247(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2013
Omojuwa just watch your back. This is a dangerous mission. Remember you are from yoruba and not from northern Nigeria. You are saying the truth to those who suppresses the truth. Corruption is the watchword of this administration. Another person should ask the woman must she have an official before she helps other women? She is the first lady not recognized by constitution but recognized and legalized by corruption.
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by MurphyT1: 11:48am On Feb 01, 2013
how does this dis affect the growth of this country, we all know Patience Jonathan doesnt operate any twitter account/handle, i cnt believe omojowa will stoop so low to interact with an impostor, so appalling...probably he is trying to score more point on the platform...all this is uncalled for, if u ever have the opportunity to listen to Liu Yongqing, wife of Chinese President, u will hail urs...she isnt dis bad like we portray her, meanwhile most pple dat criticize her arent even better, let alone their folks back der in the village..YES i no wot i'm saying..a situation u greet som1's mom in english and she replies u in once conc. deep dialect, and believes u must understand yet her son, daughter is somewhr in town criticize anoda woman for same..i think itz too bad, morally and 'woteva u may think of' bad..letz not allow political gains becloud our sense of morality, letz accord pple with som respect, just the way u'll expect from others.
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2013
He's aware that its a fake account! He's just catching his trips and saying d truth...

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by MurphyT1: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2013
Boyoorisha:

You think so?

i dnt no wot u r doing outside when u r suppose to be doing the dishes, do u no wot twitter is?if u do, go and check the profile of the account, and u will see that it is a parody account..
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by fkaz(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2013
nope, can't be mrs ebele cool cool
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Boyoorisha: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
Murphy T:

i dnt no wot u r doing outside when u r suppose to be doing the dishes, do u no wot twitter is?if u do, go and check the profile of the account, and u will see that it is a parody account..

Who is this elderly fool. Must you use abusive word to communicate?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Boyoorisha: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
tchidi: He's aware that its a fake account! He's just catching his trips and saying d truth...

This is a typical way a matured mind would respond, not such from the fool above!
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by adewasco2k(m): 12:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
Im still shocked only few of you know its is fake account undecided
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by JMystique(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Can't be our patience...no gbagaun
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Idokojimmy: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
Boyoorisha: Do you think Omojuwa is not going too far with this!?
Senseless. So you don't know the origin of that account.
Don't peddle falsehood here, slowpoke
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
adewasco2k: Im still shocked only few of you know its is fake account undecided
of course its a fake account.no 2 ways about it. grin grin
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by member5: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
[size=18pt]I almost thought she had a Twitter Account.[/size]
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by SlyIg(f): 2:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Was twitter created for Nigerians to use for verbal fight?
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by Boyoorisha: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
Idokojimmy:
Senseless. So you don't know the origin of that account.
Don't peddle falsehood here, slowpoke
You guys always find it difficult to say something without insulting! Anyways, I won't trade words with fool like you
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by wonlasewonimi: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
confusion247: Omojuwa just watch your back. This is a dangerous mission. [b]Remember you are from yoruba[/b]and not from northern Nigeria. You are saying the truth to those who suppresses the truth. Corruption is the watchword of this administration. Another person should ask the woman must she have an official before she helps other women? She is the first lady not recognized by constitution but recognized and legalized by corruption.

Mr patience J. how can someone be from Yoruba?
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by misterseed(m): 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2013
Does the first lady need an elaborate office to function. By the way. what about the appropriate MDAs, Why are we paying them if they cannot function.
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by ajayioluwatobi(m): 3:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by codeaddict(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2013
enough where enough...hahahahahahah ROTFL. almost got me thinking it was actually mrs jonathan.
Re: Omojuwa And Patience Jonathan Exchange Words On Twitter by ubandire(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Extreme madness and desperation.Wonder where this will lead Him.

(1) (Reply)

DIRTY HISTORY Of The Judge That Awarded 45 Years For Stealing Aregbesola Phone / Oby Ezekwesili Describes Jonathan’s Order As Callous, Deceitful / Man Beats Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.