Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? (14257 Views)

Fuel Scarcity To Continue Till February 2016 - The Sun / Saraki To Be Remanded In Prison Today,investigation Reveals / Lamido & Sons To Be Remanded In Kano Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by dederocs(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
we the people must utilize our consensus,we must SPEAK OUT,protest and agitate.this is our country's development we speak of here,not a movie.we should be serious with issues of corruption-not making jokes with serious issues.
atikubaba: okay.act one scene one.ACTION.
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Super1759: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2013
Pontaboki :
How I wish this was Emeka Ihedioha
what did he do? He didn give u job?
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by olubat: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lets be sure of this latest development. If it is correct them we are progressing
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by doctokwus: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
This story will eventually turn out to be totally false or he was remanded but wt an option of fine.In our haste to do tins d "jaga jaga" way,some pple try to overlook d fact dat bribery or d receipt of bribe remains a bailable offence ti d accused is fd guilty;so how can u remand him till 9th,there is no legal basis.This post is false

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by miqos02(m): 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
TYTAN: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oThey should just send him to police college instead, whats the difference.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by kelahns: 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
SMH...The judge shlda called it..House arrest nt being remanded in the prison...this is just media stunt to make pple believe farouk's being dealt with...
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Desoda: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
February 9th of what? Hope it's going to be 9th of 2050. Abeg let me relax with a bottle of kain kain
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by sunnyolads1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
Huhhh..Nigeria is like a football pitch,the Senate,House of Reps and others are players,the executive arm are the referees while the judiciary are the panel of judges of the game. So,what do you expect, by remanding Farouk Lawan does not mean they will deliver a good and fair judgement but just to keep shut the spectators(Masses) mouth.At the end of the day,they will twist the case because if they remand the bribe taker what of the giver as they both committed an offence..am tired of their mess jare..
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by alanrewaju: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
gabriel212: Let not be deceived by Otedola side of the scandal.
It take two or more people to be involve in a case of bribery scandal why is Otedola left out in the prosecution? is He not the person offering money for his company name to be remove from the subsidy scandals? Is the name not remove? Why did he not call on police when he gave Farouk Lawal the money to prove that he wanted to show how corrupt he is.
You can not clap with one hand! OTEDOLA MUST BE PROSECUTE WITH FAROUK LAWAL!
THE PEOPLE(SOME LAWYERS) CALLING FOR THE HEAD OF FAROUK LAWAL WITHOUT OTEDOLA MUST HAD BEEN PAID SO THAT THE ARGUMENT WILL BE SHIFTED OUT FROM OTEDOLA!!!
Boss,me sef dey wonder o! Does one Sin justify another ?
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
alpha conde: I hope @ the end he would not be sentence to six months in prison with an option of 500k fine.
what were you expecting? for him to spend 21 years? that one no fit happen for naija!
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by princeFAD: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
It take two or more people to be involve in a case of bribery scandal why is Otedola left out in the prosecution? is He not the person offering money for his company name to be remove from the subsidy scandals? Is the name not remove? Why did he not call on police when he gave Farouk Lawal the money to prove that he wanted to show how corrupt he is.
THE PEOPLE(SOME LAWYERS) CALLING FOR THE HEAD OF FAROUK LAWAL WITHOUT OTEDOLA MUST HAD BEEN PAID SO THAT THE ARGUMENT WILL BE SHIFTED OUT FROM OTEDOLA!!!
I think you need to do some reading in order for you to know the true story behind the saga from the onset.It appears to me that your statement is from ignorance of not knowing the real ,full story.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Pontaboki: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Super1759: what did he do? He didn give u job?
Emeka is a rogue and he wants to become Governor.Mind you that he benefitted from this money as you can't eat this type of money without people like Emeka.
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Uziehot(m): 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hope dia wont b another prison break season 10 by farouk Lawal?
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2013

OK. Why not take up the case like Kayomo? You are definately entittled to your supid opinion.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by ikee(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
vicoloni:
its bullshit! i cant tolerate bad spelling or is it by force to say something?
grin
vicoloni:
you de vex oo
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by gabriel212: 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
prince FAD:
I think you need to do some reading in order for you to know the true story behind the saga from the onset.It appears to me that your statement is from ignorance of not knowing the real ,full story.

Can you tell me what happen? am not a fan of Farouk Lawal neither did I hav my family in Govt. dont be deceived Otedola must be prosecute.
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by onyengbu: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2013

It beats me how you can get the grammar with the green highlights correct and then go berserk with the red highlights.

Gosh!!!
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Nasige(m): 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2013
Farouk Ŋå victim of circustance for dis suituation now.Abeg what of all those oil moguls that ar involved in d subsidy scandal.We D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait for d rest to b sentence to death by hanging for stealing d money meant for over 150million nigerians
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by mrseamy: 1:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
vicoloni:

Soyinka pickin
Next time wen u correct others, mak sure u cover ur yanch well
Its written "can't"
& not as cant

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by member5: 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
No Point
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by shineeye1: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2013

Connivers and accomplices always cry wolf whenever their links are apprehended. Rather than rejoice that one criminal has been nabbed and pray for more of the kind to be caught , connivers will make a fuss on why all criminals were not caught at once. EVERY THIEF HAS HIS DAY. Every honest soul will celebrate the day of nemesis for any criminal but not so for the connivers.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by thelastPope(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
Great step! Fingers crossed! Its scrolling on AIT!
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
That's provided the likes of Justice Talba wouldn't be presiding judge anyway. But come to think of it, is it only Lawan that shd be prosecuted? What happens to the giver, and the subsidy thieves "gangan"?
We are watching.
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by 5much(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01, 2013
let d prosecution begin.
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by OluEmmaAss: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
Great news! I wish him long years behind bars!
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by gabriel212: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
shine-eye:

Connivers and accomplices always cry wolf whenever their links are apprehended. Rather than rejoice that one criminal has been nabbed and pray for more of the kind to be caught , connivers will make a fuss on why all criminals were not caught at once. EVERY THIEF HAS HIS DAY. Every honest soul will celebrate the day of nemesis for any criminal but not so for the connivers.
Bros no be fight what am agitating is that Otedola should be prosecute with Lawal. None of them feed me and am not working for any party but we should not argue with emotion or sentiment. For example what did we hear from the case against Dimeji Bankole? bros make I no lie u dem go settle the thing for WADATA building.
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Finland(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
solaugo: BREAKING NEWS: LIVE from Abuja High Court - Farouk Lawan to be remanded in prison till Feb 8

https://twitter.com/eggheader/status/297295690030256128

of course he will be convicted and handed 6 months in prison. Lobatan!
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by ugosly(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2013
Why are some people calling for OteDollar's head,
From the whole bribery brouhaha,he (Otedola) was approached by Farouk and asked to bribe his name off the BLACKLIST,of which he reported the matter to the SSS, and the SSS simply asked him to play along to facilitate for a sting operation,hence our man Farouk was caught red handed, in the act,so tell me what did he do wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Finland(m): 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2013
arabaribiti: what about the giver is he not guilty also naija i hail ooooooooo
Think like human! The giver is a witness- he baited him.
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
If otedola carry out a sting operation with the sss as reported, he have no case to answer
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by 5alive(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jesuspikin87:

Its or it's
i or I
Re: Farouk Lawan To Be Remanded In Prison Till February 9? by PosCaricature: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
solaugo: BREAKING NEWS: LIVE from Abuja High Court - Farouk Lawan to be remanded in prison till Feb 8

https://twitter.com/eggheader/status/297295690030256128
For just one week, why not atleast one month? Mtcheeew.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For Edo State / Just In: Senate Reconvenes, Adjourns To March 12 / NDDC Budgets ‘Hijacked’ By Nigerian Lawmakers — Cairo Ojougboh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.