Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,943 members, 7,799,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés (1134 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés by dzak(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dear Bachelors, this valentines, we dont want Mr. Biggs,KFC,Tantalizers,Suya,ice-cream,flowers,perfumes or chocolates,we dont want ipads,iphones,Galaxy tabs or BB even if na BB Porshe,Brazillian hair,Peruvian hair or shopping@ d most xpensive Boutiques.... Just come and say 'hi' to our parents wink . SHIKENA!!! angry becos we wan marry dis year kiss please save the money for the wedding ceremony wink

Signed:
Girlfriends Association of Nigerian. (GAON) kiss
Re: An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
thank u o jare,ori e pe grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés by seunfly: 3:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dear association of Gf
with respect to the letter dated to 1 feb 2013 i wish to say that
am sorry to say that the association of girlfriends does not carry majority of their members along, according to my gf even though she want to marry but she still want BB10, Prada bags, brazilian hair, wrist watch, icecream and chicken suya for val. Infact i was supprised when she gave me conditions that she can only have time for me if i will take her on val shoping in dubia and that we should spend our night at buruj khalif tower Armani luxury hotel in dubia otherwise she will go to hawai with hon Faruk lawan thank God he is remanded in prinson till that time.
My friends have being calling to complain about how the new BB10 has been their nightmares, the shoping and the suya thing infact one of my friends told me his gf ask for increase in value of her monthly recharge credit, i then wonder how to save enough cash for her diamond ring she insisted upon or the one in town world class wedding they re clamouring for.
With this still going on under the watchfull eyes of this pocket draining association, i here by urge u to correct the luxury demand that is in the blood of your members before writing letter to us.
Thanks as u make adjustments in ur demands and condition especialy comparing us with the thieves, kidnappers, politicians and yahoo boyz in spendings.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
lol cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés by dzak(m): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
seunfly: Dear association of Gf
am sorry to say that the association of girlfriends does not carry majority of their members along, according to my gf even though she want to marry but she still want BB10, Prada bags, brazilian hair, wrist watch, icecream and chicken suya for val. Infact i was supprised when she gave me conditions that she can only have time for me if i will take her on val shoping in dubia and that we should spend our night at buruj khalif tower Armani luxury hotel in dubia otherwise she will go to hawai with hon Faruk lawan thank God he remande in prinson till that time.
My friends have being calling to complain about how the new BB10 has been their nightmares, the shoping and the suya thing infact one of my friends told me his gf ask for increase in value of her monthly recharge credit, i then wonder how to save enough cash for your diamond ring u insisted upon or the one in town world class wedding u re clamouring for.
With this still going on under the watchfull eyes of this pocket draining association, i here by urge u to correct the fact that is in the blood of your members before writing letter to us.
Thanks as u make adjustments in ur demands and condition especialy comparing us with the thieves, kidnappers, politicians and yahoo boyz in spendings.
hehehehehehe.... See as u dey sweat grin grin grin .... Okay, they go hear.
Re: An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés by dzak(m): 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2013
seunfly: Dear association of Gf
am sorry to say that the association of girlfriends does not carry majority of their members along, according to my gf even though she want to marry but she still want BB10, Prada bags, brazilian hair, wrist watch, icecream and chicken suya for val. Infact i was supprised when she gave me conditions that she can only have time for me if i will take her on val shoping in dubia and that we should spend our night at buruj khalif tower Armani luxury hotel in dubia otherwise she will go to hawai with hon Faruk lawan thank God he remande in prinson till that time.
My friends have being calling to complain about how the new BB10 has been their nightmares, the shoping and the suya thing infact one of my friends told me his gf ask for increase in value of her monthly recharge credit, i then wonder how to save enough cash for your diamond ring u insisted upon or the one in town world class wedding u re clamouring for.
With this still going on under the watchfull eyes of this pocket draining association, i here by urge u to correct the fact that is in the blood of your members before writing letter to us.
hehehehehehe.... See as u dey sweat grin grin grin .... Okay, they go hear.
Re: An Open Letter To All Boyfriends And Fianceés by xerxes456(m): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
pheeeeew it didn't easy... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Marry The Wrong Person / BBA: I’m Sorry For Embarrassing Nigerians –beverly / Is It Right For A Woman To Propose To A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.