Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. (6779 Views)

Share Your Online Business Experience Here / Forex Traders: Lets Share Our Experience / Real Life Business Experience Pains And Gains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by babyblissShop: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2013
Pacemaker: I created a thread last week on baby and children products but never got a response on it . A major retail company here in the US had a 40feet container of children stuff for sell, I was tempted to buy and ship the entire goods but wanted to hear directly from buyers but no answer. In the future I may get same opportunity. My fellow bloggers, is such biz lucrative and if so can I sell a 40 feet container load of children clothes, strollers, car seats,walker and diapers within a week? I would not mind legitimate wholesale buyers to contact me

Hi Pacemaker, I am a legitimate wholesaler of children products, the container they want to sell for you, are the items in them shelf pulls or customer returns? If they are customer returns, I will advice you not to touch the container with a ten feet pole. Are they willing to let you have a look at the items in the container? If not do not buy. I am saying this because the container may contain damage items and some items that may be difficult to sell like humidifiers and other junk we do not need here in Nigeria. And with the cost of shipping, it is better you bring in brand new items. Do your research on the brands that move in Nigeria and as someone who is in the Lagos market, the margins are really slim due to too many competitors.

The person that wants to buy from China should be very careful. You could get trash clothes that you may find difficult to sell. Do your research properly before you buy from China.

1 Like

Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by promise2(f): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2013
@Babybliss shop, you are welcome here,you can share your experience on kiddies business here not only advert we would benefit from your experience please.i also have my Business in Oshodi.
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by promise2(f): 9:22am On Jul 26, 2013
babybliss Shop:

Hi Pacemaker, I am a legitimate wholesaler of children products, the container they want to sell for you, are the items in them shelf pulls or customer returns? If they are customer returns, I will advice you not to touch the container with a ten feet pole. Are they willing to let you have a look at the items in the container? If not do not buy. I am saying this because the container may contain damage items and some items that may be difficult to sell like humidifiers and other junk we do not need here in Nigeria. And with the cost of shipping, it is better you bring in brand new items. Do your research on the brands that move in Nigeria and as someone who is in the Lagos market, the margins are really slim due to too many competitors.

The person that wants to buy from China should be very careful. You could get trash clothes that you may find difficult to sell. Do your research properly before you buy from China.

@babybliss, i just saw your good contribution now,what you said is the truth,before going into any business you need to do a proper research on it if not you would burn your hands.i beleive you have been in to this business for long, please we would appreciate if you can help us with relevant information on Baby accessories business.Thanks so much.
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by babyblissShop: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks for the reply promise2. I also got your email. Best wishes!
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by kay2583: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
I also sell baby products in ibadan. I am interested in your products babybliss if they are at wholesale prices. I also shop from usa, uk and china
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by promise2(f): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2013
babybliss Shop: Thanks for the reply promise2. I also got your email. Best wishes!

Hi, good Morning Babyshop, we need you more here.
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by promise2(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2013
kay2583: I also sell baby products in ibadan. I am interested in your products babybliss if they are at wholesale prices. I also shop from usa, uk and china
@Kay2583, you are welcome,can you please help us with your experience in Baby accessories business,this will help alot of us here who arr new in the business.Thanks to share.
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by babyblissShop: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
kay2583: My prices are wholesale. I only sell wholesale from my shop in Oshodi. You are free to visit us any time. Our address is EU 20/10 The Arena market Bolade bus stop Oshodi. You can see more of what we have in stock at www.facebook.com/babyblissshop
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by Zurboutique: 5:04am On Aug 16, 2013
Hi, is there any way I can import baby items to Sri Lanka?
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by meetmal03(f): 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
Get your affordable baby items on this site www.mifant.com.
Foreign and really affordable items.
You can actually get them to shop for you by whatsapping +447423097893 or calling 08104323941
If you are pregnant and need mother/baby items, this is a one-stop market to get them all without stress

Some of the items are below:

Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by Drojuope: 8:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
promise2:
Hello guys let’s talk about babies cosmetics and accessories business. I am in to this business since last year and have gained some experience. I import BOOTS baby products from UK and the business is not bad. Lets share our ideas here and also gain more information on this thread.so lets go guys[

are you still in BOOTS baby products biz? I wish to be buying in bulk from you.
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by mendelsmattress: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
Bethelmendels Int'l Limited is Nigeria's number one importer & distributor of Kids Educational/Playground toys ranging from slides, swings, kids playground fence and lots more. All available at affordable Prices, Simply Call/Whatsapp 07085518795, 08033264815., Office Address: 27, Atinuke Olabanji Street, Off Obafemi Awolowo Way, By Balogun Bus/Stop, Ikeja-Lagos. You can also visit www.bethelmendelsartificialgrass.com

Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by a4cube: 10:55am On May 02, 2019
I have soom boot baby powder coming from uk towards ending of the month.

Some baby shampoo and bath liquid also but not from boot.

If interested drop me a line let do biz.
Re: Baby Comestics And Accessories Lets Share Our Business Experience. by bamidele89: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2020
Hello everyone
Please how can I start this business in my area, I live in ondo town
And can 500k start this business and please how is the profit margikg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Take Your Business Online / A-z Of Registering A Non Governmental Organization (n.g.o) In Nigeria / Meet 10 Nigerian Billionaires All From The Same Town Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.