Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

A Thread for Single Ladies :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (254909 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland / Tips On Finding A Wife For Single Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hello to all the single ladies out there,I believe you dolls re good.I hope you carry yourself with a lot of prestige while you wait for Mr right?

I hope you know your worth and have refused to settle down for anything on a pair of trousers all because you want to bear the title Mrs?I hope you re not killing yourself over a heart break?Now its time to move on.

Well,then you re welcomed as you visit this thread once in a while to watch each others back and share our experiences.When you re in love,you re blind to danger signals.In such situations, let's help each other see. You might be of help to a sister and vice versa.

Less I forget,every lady out should be pampered like a doll so,here lets add (doll) after our names.Mine is Carmy doll.wink

This is for the new members/visitors.hope it would serve as guide to you .The thread is getting voluminous by the day and i know it must be very difficult reading through.Below is a summary of some of the things we have already done.

[b]Page no Topic

0-2-....... Introduction/statement of thread’s objective
Front page/Influx of members
3-5 ...... Advise to single ladies on health (Say no pills).Advise from the guys
6& 7...... Peoples experiences and advice's from the guys
9 & 10 ....... Tips for the guys on searching for the right girl without sending the wrong message , Advise to the ladies.
11. ........ Complaints from the guys about dumb girls

12 &13....... People’s experience and health talks
14-16 ........ Tips for the guys, advise to the ladies, influx of members

16-18
23-26, 30........Tips on how to dress for the ladies, people’s experiences, valentine talks, advises
31, 35-37-.........Talks about single ladies living alone, a lady paying her bride price
38 ............ single ladies and fake pastors
43-45,........... Women and companionship, peoples experiences, advice/encouragement from the guys.
50,55-,57......... Peoples experience., basic things a man should have before marriage,tips on how to look matured( for petite ladies and those who look younger)

60...............ladies and their provocative attitude towards men

[/b]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Right from time immemorial, a baby girl is already seen as some one who would be married off to another family when she matures(not when you are psychologically ready and have found the one).

She is expected a lady to be married off to her husbands house at least before she clocks 30 not withstanding all other circumstances.To please the society a lady settles down for someone she doesn't love,hoping the love would develop,settles for a man beater,drunks,womanizers,hoping he would change.what if he doesn't,you keep on managing/enduring your marriage?forever?

What if after hurriedly getting married,you come across that special someone who appreciates you so much?what then happens?Hey pretty dolls out there you deserve nothing less than best!Hang on.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
Experience they say is the best teacher.I want to share with you dolls one the not so sweet experience I had while I was dating a particular guy.My dear Sisters,beware of guys who will tell you that they love but they already have a fiancee who is known by the family members.they brainwash you and tell that it is you they love(this happens after you hace opened your legs for them,why not before?)

They spoil you with money,love and so on you fall helplessly in love.And at the end of the day,they walk down the aisle with the they supposedly didn't love,while leaving you heartbroken .

Hey dolls,it happened to me and believe me I don't want anyone of you to feel what I feltsad.I was down,i felt suicidal.I believe that a lady out there is ignorantly believing another play boy out there.

Please my dear sister,wake up today and run.If its you he truly loves,he wouldn't have a fiancee who is not you,Well am over it now coolbut I don't want any other person to innocently fall for such people.You deserve the best!

22 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2013
Are men allow?

8 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
chikeorji123: Are men allow?

Yes but please contribute in line with the threads' objectiveswink
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2013
Ok what is the aim of this thread? advicing ur fellow ladies to shine their eyes once it's come to relationship?..

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 5:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
chikeorji123: Ok what is the aim of this thread? advicing ur fellow ladies to shine their eyes once it's come to relationship?..
You just said it yourself,exactly!.Many dolls out there are naïve.They need to hear people experiences and make sure it dosent happen to them.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
carmelion:
You just said it yourself,exactly!.Many dolls out there are naïve.They need to hear people experiences and make sure it dosent happen to them.

But u know our ladies will keep on making the same mistake time without number..it' just inevitable.. just study N/L these days a lot of noise on val day clamouring on air.. which we all know majority will crash as they started..

8 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2013
On a very special note,I want to acknowledge a very special set of dolls in the house.They re no other people than those sweet ladies who still have their virginity intact.please have a cup of ice cream on my behalfcheesy.

Be full of pride and guide what you have jealously and make sure you give it to the man who knows its worth.As we approach valentine Feb 14th,please be sensible,valentine doesn't mean sex,there re more sensible ways to celebrate it.

Is your boyfriend telling you to prove your love by opening your legs for him?My dear that guy is an enemy,yes that's what I said,a bid enemy at that.

Once you give it to him that's it,you have joined "others".Be wise.

50 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
What about those ladies one will date on platonic relationship later they tag the guy not a man?..or they might even accuse you of cheating just b/c your dating on a neutral ground..my dear it's a complicated world we live!..

15 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2013
chikeorji123: What about those ladies one will date on platonic relationship later they tag the guy not a man?..or they might even accuse you of cheating just b/c your dating on a neutral ground..my dear it's a complicated world we live!..

Yes ,the world obviusly is complicated,but am yet to understand what you mean by on a platonic ground?Plese explain,it might help to buttress my facts on the next set of single ladies I would address.
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by chikeorji123(m): 7:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
carmelion:

Yes ,the world obviusly is complicated,but am yet to understand what you mean by on a platonic ground?Plese explain,it might help to buttress my facts on the next set of single ladies I would address.

It's means dating someone without involving sex..let the friendship flow on a natural harmony..Strange some ladies if they mistakenly found such scarce commodity gentleman they see him as not a MAN!..can u imagine?..or he's having someone behind her back..Now explain to me how u can address such planet of ladies?..

16 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by greedie1(f): 7:38pm On Feb 01, 2013
carmy doll, u r doing a good job... kip it up.
uhm.. can i keep my name just as it is?? gree doll or die doll doesn't sound.so "dolly" does it? grin

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by AZeD1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 01, 2013
chikeorji123:

It's means dating someone without involving sex..let the friendship flow on a natural harmony..Strange some ladies if they mistakenly found such scarce commodity gentleman they see him as not a MAN!..can u imagine?..or he's having someone behind her back..Now explain to me how u can address such planet of ladies?..

I'm with you bro. I think ladies are their own enemies.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 8:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
gree-die:
carmy doll, u r doing a good job... kip it up.
uhm.. can i keep my name just as it is?? gree doll or die doll doesn't sound.so "dolly" does it? grin
Thanks greedoll,grin,just trying to give a sister out there an opportunity I neva had.I had no one to put me tru,I was naïve.Greedoll is okay,but you re free to do otherwise,I can't ban you,you know?cool
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by AZeD1(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
carmelion:
Thanks greedoll,grin,just trying to give a sister out there an opportunity I neva had.I had no one tob put me tru,I was naïve.Greedoll is okay,but you re free to do otherwise,I can't ban you,you know?cool
Want to "tell" us your story?
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by greedie1(f): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
carmelion:
Thanks greedoll,grin,just trying to give a sister out there an opportunity I neva had.I had no one tob put ne tru,I was naïve.Greedoll is okay,but you re free to do otherwise,I can't ban you,you know?cool

ofcz u can cheesy but u won't have reason to... i keep to rules grin
ok greedoll it is grin

good evening.

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by cowgurl: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dating some dude shouldn't be a gurl's priority, she should instead focus more on finding and developing herself.
...she's scared and worried that if she does not say yes to the dude bugging her ears with lies right now, she might not find another-a brainwash lie, not true.
respect yourself, know whatch yhu got and be yourself where/when ever, and trust me, every other things will surely be added unto you.

secondly, go to bed with a guy because you want to, and not because he wants you to and yes, a BIG SHOUT OUT to all tha virgins out there-don't let any arsehole treat you lesser than you deseved.

hello poster, great thread by the way.

21 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
chikeorji123:

Ok,now I understand what you mean and what I would say to you is that you re with the wrong person.This is just the same thing as a girl who is being presurized by her boyfriend for sex.

Chike,in this case,the lady is faaaaar ahead of you in the game.Even if you end up sleeping with her,you won't still be man enough cos a novice can't compete with the master.Try and see if you can talk sense into them,above all go for your type.Birds of the same feather does what again.?

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Maya2pretty(f): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2013
Hi, am Maya doll, I feel so sad and lonely, I've not find my own Man, it's hurtin sad my beauty is wastin, he's not there 2 love me, to care 4 me, 2 make me feel like a cherished woman, I miss him so much, wish he'l find me dis month sad

19 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mynd44: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
I have not had an intelligent argument on NL in a while. This thread might just be what I need

4 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Nnekacherry: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2013
Nice thread..

2 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2013
A-ZeD:

I'm with you bro. I think ladies are their own enemies.
@Zed,in as much as I would ve loved to argue your over your belief,I would prefer to go straight to the guys.Men as we all know are naturally visually stimulated.

By this I mean they get attracted by things they see.when this happens,they forget their priorities.In my reply to chike,I asked,birds of the same the same feather does what again?If as a guy,you re very religious,why not look for a religious girl like you and date?But no you won't.Rather you will go after a Kim kardashian and Nicky Minaj.And when they start asking for sex,and money to buy brazillian hair,you will generalize it that women are devils.

The same applies to ladies who are determined to keep their virginity ,but they admire/want a guy with studs on his earlobes,and a tatoo on his skin.I mean how do you want to cope with such people?

In fact thank your stars if they don't rape you.My brothers/my fellow dolls ,let's set our priorities right in this life,and every thing would fall into place.

14 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Charliemorgano(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2013
@ doll babies...You can't miss your period dis month...this month is your period of emotional breakthrough. am a doll lover...i love d dolls

5 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 9:40pm On Feb 01, 2013
Maya2pretty: Hi, am Maya doll, I feel so sad and lonely, I've not find my own Man, it's hurtin sad my beauty is wastin, he's not there 2 love me, to care 4 me, 2 make me feel like a cherished woman, I miss him so much, wish he'l find me dis month sad
Hi mayadoll,you welcome hun(((hugs))).I might not know exactly how you feel perhaps cos of age,and circumstances around us. But believe me I know a little how you feel cos am single too.Finding your own partner can be a little bit difficult in especially in this part of the world where the man is expected to make the first move officially. Unlike in India,where the reverse is the casewink.

No matter what dear,do not the wrong things,it would only attract people of such caliber. Clubs,indecent dressing,name them should not be patronized.Be friendly to people,they might not be the actual person but your attitude might grant you a referral.I give a true life story of a friends sister who went to a business center to make call back then in 2007.not quiet long an elderly man came in too to make call.

And my friends sister being a well brought up lady stood up for him to sit down.when she was about leaving,the man stopped her and started interrogating her.At first,my friends sister was pissed off thinking the man was trying to be naughty with her.

When the man noticed she was angry,he told her that his younger brother is the one looking for a wife.As am writing this,they re both married with two kids.My point is, be good to people,you never can tell where it would happen.Don't worry dear,he is out there looking for you too kiss

27 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Charliemorgano(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
@ carmy doll ur right...be friendly to people...just few weeks i just registered on a new social site i met a lady online and i wanted to chat with her she started raining abuses on me that i don't have job thats why am always online...she really insulted me and i just dropped a few words of advise for her...women make mistakes alot at their younger age...every woman can't marry a ready made man sometimes God wants you to look down abit and then move up..In matters of the heart forget status

12 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by fitzmayowa: 12:40am On Feb 02, 2013
Maya2pretty: Hi, am Maya doll, I feel so sad and lonely, I've not find my own Man, it's hurtin sad my beauty is wastin, he's not there 2 love me, to care 4 me, 2 make me feel like a cherished woman, I miss him so much, wish he'l find me dis month sad

Am here waiting for you

3 Likes

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Kyle1(m): 1:10am On Feb 02, 2013
hmmm...Kyledoll? grin grin
Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by Mindependent(f): 1:33am On Feb 02, 2013
So how about the once single now taken ladies, do you boot them out?

1 Like

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:26am On Feb 02, 2013
Mindependent: So how about the once single now taken ladies, do you boot them out?

Hi.independent doll.You re welcomed.In as much you re already taken,you can also share one or two experiences you had before meeting your prince charming.Inthis life,it is said that nothing is new under the sun.For whatever you ve been through,or you re still going through,someone,somewhere out there has expereinced it.So please feel to share some tips with us.We pray to be taken too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread for Single Ladies :) by carmelion(f): 4:28am On Feb 02, 2013
Kyle.:
hmmm...Kyledoll? grin grin
Kyle what?!,hmmmmm,see you see you trailer o!grin guys can't be dolls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (181) (Reply)

If You Talk To Girls In These 3 Ways, They Will Fall Crazily In Love With You / Mr Nairaland - December 2014 [Nomination & Verification] / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.