Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? (551 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Woman Drags Ex-lover To Court For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by ubong560(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
They say love conquers all things and being in love with the one one soul welcomes make one the happiest on earth. Love itself do come at times with much trouble than pleasure making one to regret ever going into a relationship with the person wch may move one into taking an extra-ordinary action against the other.

As for me, if she's really the love of my life, no matter the gravity of pains she causes me, i will still find a place in my heart to 4giv her rather than suing her to court for prosecution. But if she kills or badly hurt my mother or relative, hhmmmmm!
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by greedie1(f): 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
u obviously don't love her enuf
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by chikeorji123(m): 7:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
gree-die:
u obviously don't love her enuf

Not when comiting murder is involve plus bashing on her hubby's mother as Op stated..if ur wife throughly love u l'm sure she won't dare cross such boundary..
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by greedie1(f): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
chikeorji123:

Not when comiting murder is involve plus bashing on her hubby's mother as Op stated..if ur wife throughly love u l'm sure she won't dare cross such boundary..

i get dat but op wrote dat no matter d gravity of pains she cause him,he ll still forgive her.... he shouldn't ve written dat
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by ubong560(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
@gree-die, yes i said 'no matter the gravity' but mind u i also put some exceptional facts there saying 'if she tresspasses wit my mother or closed relative'. Do ur reasoning now.
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by sistajay(f): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
ubong560: They say love conquers all things and being in love with the one one soul welcomes make one the happiest on earth. Love itself do come at times with much trouble than pleasure making one to regret ever going into a relationship with the person wch may move one into taking an extra-ordinary action against the other.

As for me, if she's really the love of my life, no matter the gravity of pains she causes me, i will still find a place in my heart to 4giv her rather than suing her to court for prosecution. But if she kills or badly hurt my mother or relative, hhmmmmm!

Wait till you date my evil twin sista. grin
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by tunapawizzy: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2013
IF SHE DENIES ME SEX I WILL SUE HER FOR SURE
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
If you still believe in true love at this age, then you prolly also believe superman is real.
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by ubong560(m): 12:06am On Feb 02, 2013
@sista-jay, are u serious? Tell me a bit abt her pls

@Flashaldrin, wat has happened to the true love of our forefather's days. What has tempered with it?

@Tunapawizzy, what is sex and how does it look like?
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2013
You and who forefather?? angry angry
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by Mynd44: 5:46am On Feb 02, 2013
Sue her? For sure I can if she breaches a contract. Nigerians sef
Re: What Can Make U Sue Ur Lover To Court? by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 02, 2013
Yeah, if he causes grievous harms to me.

(1) (Reply)

Who Does A Gurl/woman See As A Weak Man? / Valentine Day Question! / Is The Romantic Fever Hurting Relationships From Lasting2?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.