Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ard You In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Ard You In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label. (503 Views)

Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label / I Need A Sponsor That We Help Me Produce My Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ard You In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label. by sweetkevisco(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Are you a talented artiste,and you need a sponsor or record label to finance your career but you dont know how to contact them. Dont worry we will send your songs,and bio to personal emails of stakeholders in the music industry,and with God on your side,who knows?. Register by sending your songs,artiste name and bio to musicpromoter9ja@mail.com. If your song is good enough,you will get a response from us. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Talented Upcoming Artistes To Sign / Do You Truly Need Record Deal...this Shouldn't Be Harder. Try This For The Last / Job Vacancy For Music Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.