Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} (11865 Views)

Naija Used 2002 Honda Accord Coupe (baby Boy) PRICE SLASHED !!!! / Clean Tokunbo 2001 Honda Accord 'baby Boy': Price: 1,150,000m Only / "Big Boy" SUV at "small Boy" Price - Must See! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Rolland926: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2013
260k. Interested in picking it up and spending about 100-150k on it.Inbox me your final decision, rolland9262@yahoo.com
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2013
available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2013
ikeseeholdings1: Bros, I hv #300k,can we talk? 08033070304.

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2013
available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2013
pls check your mail
Rolland926: 260k. Interested in picking it up and spending about 100-150k on it.Inbox me your final decision, rolland9262@yahoo.com
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2013
available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2013
available..
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
available.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 2:19am On Feb 21, 2013
av
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2013
available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2013
av
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by stpat1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2013
ayoflyn: Engine wasnt washed to conceal anything, its advisable for the buyer to replace the engine and gear at 85k, the cost has been considered ,as iT is it runs pretty good but traveling isnt advisable. hence the price is negotiable. thanx for the interest.

Ehen, na now you talk true.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
Never stated otherwise.
stpat1:

Ehen, na now you talk true.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 11:44pm On Feb 22, 2013
available.
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Lusola15: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2013
Oga. Don't like d way I was attended to by funmi d person u put in charge of d car. I was tinking of going to IB moro but I don't know. Good luck with ur sales

1 Like

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by maxproxl: 4:30am On Feb 24, 2013
Its amazing this car is still available since october. I called mr oyewale when the car was at osogbo but didn't get a good response. Now u said the engine and gear needs to be changed which is a huge amount. Considerin all this with some other unseen expenses, kindly sell it for 250k. Will call funmi soon. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2013
la'success:

You self like Awuf! You travelled all the way to Ilesha cos the car is 400K or a little cheaper, what do you expect to get before?
my brother ask the foolish guy for me!!Even if d engine is bad,for ‎​dat price I tink Į̸̸̨ƭ is very fair.what of pple who will beautify Į̸̸̨ƭ and sell for say 600k and Į̸̸̨ƭ still develops engine fault?now d owner takes into cognizance and brings down price.make He go steal am na!
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by sambright2012: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2013
lets be realistic new baby boy engine and gear box shld b like aw much? pls dealers
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Starbeams: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2013
The engine is 60k and the gear is 65k all making 125k. i called someone now and he engine and gear together is 120k last....by the time you buy pay for the transport,to mechanic,the fixing,panel beating,paintinf and everything on the car..you might spend up to 300k to 350k fixing the car...i advise him to sell the car between 150k to 200k because the buyer will spend alot to fix the car and nobody knows other problems with the car....until you drive it for few days...before you notice other things...please lets be realistic to eachother...thanks

1 Like

Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by youngchopper(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2013
Starbeams: The engine is 60k and the gear is 65k all making 125k. i called someone now and he engine and gear together is 120k last....by the time you buy pay for the transport,to mechanic,the fixing,panel beating,paintinf and everything on the car..you might spend up to 300k to 350k fixing the car...i advise him to sell the car between 150k to 200k because the buyer will spend alot to fix the car and nobody knows other problems with the car....until you drive it for few days...before you notice other things...please lets be realistic to eachother...thanks
u are a thief i guess u think this car would be sold to u for such a devilish price cuz ur name na starbeam
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by youngchopper(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
op invest 150k on this car n u can sell it nothing less than 500k. Even if na malysia u dey let ur trusted siblin do it for u
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2013
Thanks. Really wish i have someone trustworthy.
youngchopper: op invest 150k on this car n u can sell it nothing less than 500k. Even if na malysia u dey let ur trusted siblin do it for u
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2013
If i change the engine and gear, paint the car, ill never even consider selling again. it becomes just like toks, and you know the going price for a babyboy. Ill not consider selling for less than 800k
Starbeams: The engine is 60k and the gear is 65k all making 125k. i called someone now and he engine and gear together is 120k last....by the time you buy pay for the transport,to mechanic,the fixing,panel beating,paintinf and everything on the car..you might spend up to 300k to 350k fixing the car...i advise him to sell the car between 150k to 200k because the buyer will spend alot to fix the car and nobody knows other problems with the car....until you drive it for few days...before you notice other things...please lets be realistic to eachother...thanks
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Laird(m): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2013
la'success:

nony30 You self like Awuf! You travelled all the way to Ilesha cos the car is 400K or a little cheaper, what do you expect to get before?

my brother ask the foolish guy for me!!Even if d engine is bad,for ‎​dat price I tink Į̸̸̨ƭ is very fair.what of pple who will beautify Į̸̸̨ƭ and sell for say 600k and Į̸̸̨ƭ still develops engine fault?now d owner takes into cognizance and brings down price.make He go steal am na!

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

please I need to reply to all the awoof allegations and unneccessary insults-

1.the issue is deceit and not price

Seller can choose to sell his car for whatever price He puts to it.....Seller says he is in Malaysia
2.- My annoyance was that I was not told the real condition of thee car until I got to Ilesa and found out

3.- seller and I discussed on phone and through facebook chat
4.- i asked seller for issues and problems with the car
5.- we chatted on facebook and I did majority of the calling
6.- seller told Me gear box jerks when changing from gear one to two. thats the only problem of Car
7.- his Contact was not too comfortable on phone
8.- we agreed on a price with Me having it in mind that I would replace the gear after paying for and driving the Car back to Benin
9.- i called Seller and Contact when I wanted to leave Benin to go to Ilesa with my friend on a friday morning.
10.- i got to Ondo and then to Ilesa with My friend
11.- i got to Ilesa and then was given a Mechanic's number to call by Seller and sellers contact
12.- seller told me on phone he had told Mechanic to wash Car for me MEANWHILE MECHANIC WASS NOT MENTIONED TO ME BEFORE I GOT TO ILESA
13.- mechanic is not picking my call or answering my call answering incorigible language. seller is meanwhile in Malaysia and His contact is not really helping matters nd Mechanic is not helping matters.
14.- seller never told Me a bout the car being with any Mechanic before I got to Ilesa
15.- Seller directs me on phone to his contacts cocoa business
16.- i reach there with my friend. Sellers contact speaks on my phone with seller
17.- sellers contact gets someone to get a car with a battery to take me to see the car at Mechanic
18.- I meet the car at Mechanic unwashed, dusty,
19.- Car bonnet shows the engine compartment and gear have been kind of disassembled which Seller never told Me
20.- gasket area shows gasket has either been changed or worked on which seller never told Me
21.- CAr cannot even start or move and the seller never told me this
22.- Mechanic does not appear to be helping matters
23.- car appears not driven for sometime or as as have been left at the mechanic workshop for some time
24.- I call seller in Malaysia to ask him why He did not tell me about the gasket when we talked on phone and through facebook chat
25.- the original plan was to see car, pay and manage car with gearbox issue back to Benin that day with Me planning to buy a gear box later.
26.- the condition of the car which could not even start with the state I saw the car in made me leave the Mechanic workshop in annoyance
27.- seller apologized but what of the transport money spent by Me for Me and My friend to come to Ilesa. we took two trips from Benin to Ondo and then from Ondo to Ilesa then from Ilesa to Ondo then Ondo back to Benin. Calculate how much with Me paying the bills
28.- Back in Benin the next day Me and Seller still continued discussions and I offered a new price factoring the repair costs and stating the things I felt needed to be done on the car and what i felt needed to be replaced and seller did not agree. we have not discussed on the car since then December period until the time Of Me typing this present post

29.- seller is free to put any price but should tell people the real state of the car that is why I pasted my previous posts
PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THE TRUTHFUL CONDITION OF CARS THEY WANT TO BUY
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Laird(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2013
NONY30 AND LA'SUCCESS PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF MY ABOVE POST
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by Laird(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
Laird: la'success:

nony30 You self like Awuf! You travelled all the way to Ilesha cos the car is 400K or a little cheaper, what do you expect to get before?

(Quote) (Report) (Like)

please I need to reply to all the awoof allegations and unneccessary insults-

1.the issue is deceit and not price

Seller can choose to sell his car for whatever price He puts to it.....Seller says he is in Malaysia
2.- My annoyance was that I was not told the real condition of thee car until I got to Ilesa and found out

3.- seller and I discussed on phone and through facebook chat
4.- i asked seller for issues and problems with the car
5.- we chatted on facebook and I did majority of the calling
6.- seller told Me gear box jerks when changing from gear one to two. thats the only problem of Car
7.- his Contact was not too comfortable on phone
8.- we agreed on a price with Me having it in mind that I would replace the gear after paying for and driving the Car back to Benin
9.- i called Seller and Contact when I wanted to leave Benin to go to Ilesa with my friend on a friday morning.
10.- i got to Ondo and then to Ilesa with My friend
11.- i got to Ilesa and then was given a Mechanic's number to call by Seller and sellers contact
12.- seller told me on phone he had told Mechanic to wash Car for me MEANWHILE MECHANIC WASS NOT MENTIONED TO ME BEFORE I GOT TO ILESA
13.- mechanic is not picking my call or answering my call answering incorigible language. seller is meanwhile in Malaysia and His contact is not really helping matters And Mechanic is not helping matters.
14.- seller never told Me about the car being with any Mechanic before I got to Ilesa
15.- Seller directs me on phone to his contacts cocoa business
16.- i reach there with my friend. Sellers contact speaks on my phone with seller
17.- sellers contact gets someone to get a car with a battery to take me to see the car at Mechanic
18.- I meet the car at Mechanic unwashed, dusty,
19.- Car bonnet shows the engine compartment and gear have been kind of disassembled which Seller never told Me
20.- gasket area shows gasket has either been changed or worked on which seller never told Me
21.- CAr cannot even start or move and the seller never told me this
22.- Mechanic does not appear to be helping matters
23.- car appears not driven for sometime or as as have been left at the mechanic workshop for some time
24.- I call seller in Malaysia to ask him why He did not tell me about the gasket when we talked on phone and through facebook chat
25.- the original plan was to see car, pay and manage car with gearbox issue back to Benin that day with Me planning to buy a gear box later.
26.- the condition of the car which could not even start with the state I saw the car in made me leave the Mechanic workshop in annoyance
27.- seller apologized but what of the transport money spent by Me for Me and My friend to come to Ilesa. we took two trips from Benin to Ondo and then from Ondo to Ilesa then from Ilesa to Ondo then Ondo back to Benin. Calculate how much with Me paying the bills
28.- Back in Benin the next day Me and Seller still continued discussions and I offered a new price factoring the repair costs and stating the things I felt needed to be done on the car and what i felt needed to be replaced and seller did not agree. we have not discussed on the car since then December period until the time Of Me typing this present post

29.- seller is free to put any price but should tell people the real state of the car that is why I pasted my previous posts
PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THE TRUTHFUL CONDITION OF CARS THEY WANT TO BUY
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 1:03am On Feb 25, 2013
All replies were based on information i had at the time.Thank you for taking so much of your time to write this up and God bless you too.[quote author=Laird][/quote]
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2013
available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
available..
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2013
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2013
available
Re: Sold. Sold. Sold. Honda Accord Baby Boy . Price Reduced, 300k.{pics} by ayoflyn(m): 3:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
happy weekend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2010 Tokunbo Passat CC / BMW 3 Series For Sale At 1.450m / 2012 Model Toyota Highlander Sportz Toks Full Option Selling Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.