Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,820 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) (14507 Views)

Dr. Victor Olaiya - Baby Mi Da (baby Jowo) Remix Ft 2face Idibia / Sir Victor Olaiya - Baby Jowo Remix Ft 2face [Video Download] / Behind-The-Scene Of Sexy Mama By Iyanya & Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by free4naija: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2013
BTS Photos From Tuface's “baby Jowo” Remix Music Video With Sir Victor Olaiya

Would you believe if I told you that Tuface can rock any genre of music. Whether its hip hop or Afrobeat or R&B, Tuface has the aura, skills to blend into any. He displays that by fusing Old School with New School in his current collaboration with Victor Olaiya.

He recently shot a video for the remix of "Baby Jowo" a timeless song by Sir Victor Olaiya. The video is directed by Kunle Afolayan.

On his own Facebook page, Kunle Afolayan writes:

“I just shot my first music video . See still pictures from the set of my first music video which features the Legend Dr Victor Olaiya and 2baba!. We had fun. Watch out.“

Check out some behind the scene photos:

www.bellanaija.com/2013/02/01/2face-idibia-rocks-the-old-school-check-out-behind-the-scenes-photos-from-the-baby-jowo-music-video-with-sir-victor-olaiya-video-directed-by-kunle-afolayan/
http://naijapose.com/tuface-old-school-look-behind-the-scenes-photos-from-the-baby-jowo-remix-music-video-with-sir-victor-olaiya/

4 Likes

Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Donlexino(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2013
nawaoh!
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by igbsam(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
Space reserved as ...... to comme.......I want to send out some shoutouts to...........for making it possible for me to.........thank you all, love y'all. Its been a long time coming grin Meanwhile, 2face is just a multi talented artist. He blends easily into any kind of music genre. Looking forward to seeing the video. Kunle Afolayan looks to compete with Capital from this new business he's venturing into (shooting musical videos) cos he has the skills to shoot a good video.

1 Like

Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Maxdiamond(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
2baba does it all.anytime,anyday.
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by tellwisdom: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2013
What is happening here?? sad..Another bomb blast??
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by mentorseries(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
jack of all genre
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by pboiskinpy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
2baba all the way...YES BOSS
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=free4naija]BTS Photos From Tuface's “baby Jowo” Remix Music Video With Sir Victor Olaiya

Would you believe if I told you that Tuface can rock any genre of music. Whether its hip hop or Afrobeat or R&B, Tuface has the aura, skills to blend into any. He displays that by fusing Old School with New School in his current collaboration with Victor Olaiya.

He recently shot a video for the remix of "Baby.i was in the studio wit them when they recorded the song
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
D dude dey make him money...lyk yung6ix will say...''am out here makin money,U niqqaz makin noise'' smiley
Na pix i wan chop dis afternoon.....? Anyway...Tubaba...... Always on top of his game
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by alaoeri: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
This gonna be a old school video. cool
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by perrychocks(f): 1:07pm On Feb 02, 2013
[quote author=tellwisdom]What is happening here?? sad..Another bomb blast?? [/quote lmfao some peoples mouth sha
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Ifilinwa(f): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nah... @poster.. he is talented, but dis old school idea; he copied. From erm.. "Sexyskills abi sexykills... I no rembr d name shaa, but "sexy" dey 4 d name, nd d song was boring to me tho
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by donpeluchi(m): 1:11pm On Feb 02, 2013
music was made for tuface!

1 Like

Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
Nice old school settings, video go make brain die..TuBaBa I duff for you alone, u too much!
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by browneyes7(f): 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
2face!2face!!2face!!! Na U̶̲̥̅̊' na multitalented artist.
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Monzuur(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2013
Can u c nw....tubaba is d best....... some ppl wil nw startin comparin him wit d'banj.....it is an insult on tuface comparin him wit koko master......can d'banj b gud in all aspect of music/video.......... I LOVE INNOCENT UJAH IDIBIA 2BABA

1 Like

Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 1:44pm On Feb 02, 2013
TUBABA is fine, multi talented, awesome, father of many kids, baby-father to many ladies, everything good,,,,,,,I CAN DIE FOR DIS DUDE

1 Like

Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Larrey(f): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ifilinwa: Nah... @poster.. he is talented, but dis old school idea; he copied. From erm.. "Sexyskills abi sexykills... I no rembr d name shaa, but "sexy" dey 4 d name, nd d song was boring to me tho
Sexy steel is d guy's name but anybody fit do old school video,is nt for one person,dat means sexy steel too copied cos he was nt d 1st person to shot old school video
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Ifilinwa(f): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Larrey: Sexy steel is d guy's name but anybody fit do old school video,is nt for one person,dat means sexy steel too copied cos he was nt d 1st person to shot old school video

#smiles
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by kabaka1: 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
alaoeri: This gonna be a old school video. cool

Exactly, as we see dem with Afro hairstyle of d '70s. I think se d video go de cool shaaa grin cheesy
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by olu4life(m): 3:58pm On Feb 02, 2013
This must be a must watch for me cos i believe its gonna be tight. Tuface is the best artist in producing musical videos,no naked gals and stuffs. As for kunle, he's getting fatter. Na wa o
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Teejayphillip(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Great work frm Afolayah..

Cnt wait 2 watch d video.... I knw its gonna b okay wif 2baba involvement...
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by olempe(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2013
ok.
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by WAM1(f): 4:57pm On Feb 02, 2013
Aww see my loves working together... smiley
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Dandy1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
I like the settings.Nice one
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Anniebissy(f): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
tellwisdom: What is happening here?? sad..Another bomb blast??
cant u read
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by lateef4me(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
2baba rocks !
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
I WISH TO SEE 2BABA BECOME A LEGEND
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by SamConquer(m): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
2GBASKI...AS FAR AS U ARE INVOLVE NO WAHALA....RIDE ON MR.INNOCENT UJAH IDIBIA(idoma representative)
Re: Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) by slumbee(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2013
the video is definately gonna b maddan tinz. i hope kunle afoloyan is nt planning on priemering d video @ d cinemas..lol. cuz dt nigga is all bout d green.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay / MayD Performs 'Chop My Money' At Felabration / Bracket - Yori Yori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.