Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures (291146 Views)

Tracking Traffic In Nigeria Through Twitter! / Nigeria Through The Eyes Of A Keke Driver / Nigerian Woman With Record Heroin Haul Arrested In US -nigeria No Dey Carry Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2008
I just could not allow this pics of Ali pass away. grin Those are mean dogs and a bad ass ride too!

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2008
Just this one for tonight, and I will not post any for tonight.

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 5:36am On Mar 22, 2008
Back again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abj. . . . cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 5:38am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 5:41am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 5:43am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 5:45am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 22, 2008
@pahtahkee and Sly
very very nice pix. . .love them.
esp. the Ondo State one. . , that's the state my mom went to do her med schooling. . kiss
those dogs are cute, but am kind of scared of dogs. . funny grin
i miss suya cry cry cry and agege bread, garri and epa cry cry
i miss going to the farm with my grandma, bringing back all kinds of fruits and cocoa
going to the markets with her and my cousins (we were like siblings)
I simply miss Naija

where did you guys get those pix? they sure are not on Google or any search engine. i've tried. keep more pix coming. , I LOVE THEM. . thanks smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:02am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:03am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2008

@pahtahkee and Sly
very very nice pix. . .love them.
esp. the Ondo State one. . , that's the state my mom went to do her med schooling. . kiss
those dogs are cute, but am kind of scared of dogs. . funny grin
i miss suya cry cry cry and agege bread, garri and epa cry cry
i miss going to the farm with my grandma, bringing back all kinds of fruits and cocoa
going to the markets with her and my cousins (we were like siblings)
I simply miss Naija

where did you guys get those pix? they sure are not on Google or any search engine. i've tried. keep more pix coming. , I LOVE THEM. . thanks smiley
10x ma cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:08am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:10am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:25am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:30am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:34am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:37am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:52am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2008
cool cool cool cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:57am On Mar 22, 2008
Last for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2008
Be back laterz y'all wink
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by Salena: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2008
Salena:

Thanks so much for these pics. I will like to visit nigerians can you show me some pics igbos people what do they look like? please please please.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2008
@ Salena,
Igbo people are just like any other Nigerian as shown in the pictures here and there on this very thread.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 11:59am On Mar 22, 2008
can you show me some pics igbos people what do they look like? please please please.
Yes. . . .There is no difference between igbos and all others. . .we are all Nigerians and thats the most important thing. . . cool

Be back for more pix. . . . . . . cool
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2008
More pics cheesy cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2008
Yet more again. . . . cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2008
The Nigerian flag infront of one of the Government Ministry in Abuja! embarassed cry

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2008
More pics. . . . grin

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by pahtahkee: 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2008
Am tired and going out. Be back to post more. cheesy cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by omega25red(m): 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2008
@pahtahkee

freaking great photos i hope you keep posting i ampersonally tired of all the big buildings the other guy only posts i doesn't show any character or life but yours have life and substance to them.
by the way anyone have pictures of what Festac town looks like now?? please post em
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures by TheSly: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2008
freaking great photos i hope you keep posting i ampersonally [b]tired of all the big buildings the other guy only posts [/b]i doesn't show any character or life but yours have life and substance to them.
by the way anyone have pictures of what Festac town looks like now?? please post em

Why don't u fucking post sum pics too? or u don't have hand to do that? angry
The topic says
Pictures Of Nigeria - Show Us Nigeria Through Your Pictures

It means post any pic in Nigeria as long as its in Nigeria. . . . . . . .Don't piss the heck outta me off. . .sav? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (38) (Reply)

Lithuania Student Visa / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.