Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Nairaland Detection Club - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland Detection Club (54984 Views)

Nairaland Detection Club 2 - 2014. For Nairaland Writers Collaboration 2014. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:

shocked Kwit ke? Don't kwit o. Oahray or any writer fit join na, if he wants.
Serious? Seemed like an elite club. Oya add me grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:30am On Feb 05, 2013
Oahray: Serious? Seemed like an elite club. Oya add me grin
we don't meet behind closed doors
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2013
Oahray: Serious? Seemed like an elite club. Oya add me grin
Okay. I shall.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:

Each chapter must be critically checked and made sure it is error-free before getting posted. There, however, shouldn't be any juvenile plotting, jejune dialogue, banal characterization, puerile description, illogical exposition or erratic transition.

grin grin grin this is why i like Larry sun
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Oahray: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we don't meet behind closed doors
who said anything about closed doors? tongue
Larry-Sun:

Okay. I shall.
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:03am On Feb 05, 2013
Oahray: who said anything about closed doors? tongue
cheesy
Gbam!

U didnt
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Ishilove: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2013
Shouldn't sebonzakura kageyoshi be contacted? I would love to work with that dude. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ishilove: Shouldn't sebonzakura kageyoshi be contacted? I would love to work with that dude. cheesy
Me too. Contacting him asap.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Redmosquito(m): 4:31pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ishilove: Shouldn't sebonzakura kageyoshi be contacted? I would love to work with that dude. cheesy

That dude seems to have vanished off the face of NL
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
Redmosquito:

That dude seems to have vanished off the face of NL
I'll try to reach him, he's got time. Omolola1 also writes.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by movmentish(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
So I will only be a spectator here sad
Man pikin don suffer......
**british accent**eze promoe since oahray has joined the elite club,you mind if I join you since his seat is now vacant
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by gees02(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
where the hell is senbonzakura, wont read if he's not a part angrywhere the hell is senbonzakura, wont read if he's not a part
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2013
movmentish: So I will only be a spectator here sad
**british accent**eze promoe since oahray has joined the elite club,you mind if I join you since his seat is now vacant
its gonna be a long night
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EzePromoe: 6:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
movmentish: So I will only be a spectator here sad
Hope restored! I thought I was the only olodo in the house. Make una write abeg make the Readers Association dey do their job.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EzePromoe: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2013
Why is my baby missing in action
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by movmentish(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
Eze promoe,that front seat oh.....
HBG I'm a scientist,my creativity is channelled in to solving equations....
NDC let the game start
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
movmentish: Eze promoe,that front seat oh.....
HBG I'm a scientist,my creativity is channelled in to solving equations....
NDC let the game start
Iam not a science fan but I love geography. I will be back with equations lol, so long your just going to sit down and enjoy the view
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
*this post has been hidden because its a yeast that kept multiplying*
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
Larry, what about Maclatunji?

How could I miss him? That's another good writer and I think Detective/crime writing might be just his thing...
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
gees_02: where the hell is senbonzakura, wont read if he's not a part angrywhere the hell is senbonzakura, wont read if he's not a part
no read na. One less big head in front of me and blocking my view.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2013

I've placed a request on his thread (The Day Jonah Became A Fish). I hope he sees it on time.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: Larry, what about Maclatunji?

How could I miss him? That's another good writer and I think Detective/crime writing might be just his thing...

I'm contacting him immediately. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I'm contacting him immediately. Thanks.
oga contact yourself and update that Abel story na? Na so we go de dey?
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
brokoto: oga contact yourself and update that Abel story na? Na so we go de dey?
I'm so sorry. I promise you, the Chapter Two shall be completed this week.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: Larry, what about Maclatunji?

I've sent a request to one of his threads. I'll be glad too if he joins.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
^^ That's cool, thanks.

By the way, have you considered shortening the time span between each chapter, to say - 3 or 4 days? Seeing as the number of writers joining in is increasing by the number...

Don't get me wrong o! The dates / rota you've set up for now is excellent, but I'm thinking: What if you do get, say > 30 writers?

Would writers #30 + have to wait 30 ++ weeks before they get to produce their chapters?

Going on that...if we do get 52 writers, then it means that you Larry, would have to wait for exactly 1 year to post your 2nd update... grin grin

*** I think I'm really going to enjoy this... *** cool
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
I see you Mac! cheesy

Longest time... smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ That's cool, thanks.

By the way, have you considered shortening the time span between each chapter, to say - 3 or 4 days? Seeing as the number of writers joining in is increasing by the number...

Don't get me wrong o! The dates / rota you've set up for now is excellent, but I'm thinking: What if you do get, say > 30 writers?

Would writers #30 + have to wait 30 ++ weeks before they get to produce their chapters?

Going on that...if we do get 52 writers, then it means that you Larry would have to wait for exactly [b]1 yea[/b]r to post your 2nd update... grin grin

*** I think I'm really going to enjoy this... *** cool

I think you've got a serious point there, Efe. I've been thinking the same thing too. Three days are also enough time to develop a chapter after the posted one, and readers wouldn't have to wait a week before getting their fresh updates. However, let's hear the views of the other writers and our dear waiting readers grin

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:

I think you've got a serious point there, Efe. I've been thinking the same thing too. Three days are also enough time to develop a chapter after the posted one, and readers wouldn't have to wait a week before getting their fresh updates. However, let's hear the views of the other writers and our dear waiting readers grin

Thanks.
in fact everyday posting. Afterall na different writers. Una never reach 10? Ehen? 1 update in 10 days is long enough.tongue
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
Larry-Sun:

True that.

Larry-Sun:
Thanks.

You're welcome smiley
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by maclatunji: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2013
Efemena_xy: I see you Mac! cheesy

Longest time... smiley

Hello... this idea is brilliant. However, I think if I love myself (health-wise), I should decline. I am spread so thin that I need to reduce mental tasks. You will agree with me that this is real cerebral activity.

I will love to read and suggest improvements where necessary.

#Goodluck
Re: Nairaland Detection Club by LarrySun(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
brokoto: in fact everyday posting. Afterall na different writers. Una never reach 10? Ehen? 1 update in 10 days is long enough.tongue
That could be disastrous. It takes some people over twenty-four hours to plot a chapter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

A Strange Love (18+) / Sinister Affections Part 2 / To Love And Leave. (story Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.