Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Balotelli criticises English life - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Balotelli criticises English life (461 Views)

5 Brilliant And Funny Quotes From Mario Balotelli / Balotelli And Mancini In Training Ground Fight / Former Germany Boss Vogts Criticises Podolski Attitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Balotelli criticises English life by brixton: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2013
Mario Balotelli says he will miss little about life in Manchester after taking a swipe at English culture following his £19m move to AC Milan.
The Italy striker was paraded by his new club on Friday and did not shy away when asked what he liked and disliked most about England.
"Good things? Only when I get to Carrington to train, so my team-mates and manager," he said.
"Bad things? Everything else - press, weather, food, the way you drive."
Balotelli, 22, has agreed a four-and-a-half-year deal with Italian giants AC Milan after scoring 30 goals in 80 appearances for City.
He was at the centre of several controversial incidents, both on and off the pitch, during two-and-a-half-years in Manchester.
But Balotelli told a news conference in Milan: "I prefer playing - not talking.
"To be a player for Milan has always been my dream so I'm very happy.
"Now I'm at Milan it's very important above all because I am close to my family and friends. Manchester is not so far, but it's not close like Milan."
Asked whether he planned to return to the Premier League before the end of his playing career, Balotelli added: "It is an amazing league and I think it's the best, together with the crowd and the pitches.
But he added: "I don't know for the future if I could go back or not."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/21303506

(1) (Reply)

Holy Smoke: Barcelona's Papal Lucky Charm / Manchester United Win Premier League Title / Suarez Charged By The Football Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.