Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos (53802 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Big Girl Caught Flaunting Another Woman's Husband Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2013
Tituxy: .....even u is messed up gal...so u do it?
and if i choose to practise it, will it have an effect on the price of garri in the market? It is my body not yours...
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2013
Get d DYKES!!!.........
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Amazondepth(m): 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
fittty: Good! The rate at which lesbianism is increasing in this country is alarming. I used to think the western world do such only but unfortunately Nigerians have taken so much interest in the shameful disgusting act. Lots of ladies here on NL reading this threads are lesbians/Bisexuals and they all stay in the closet. Funny how I came across a lesbian website owned by a nigerian female in her late 20's. The website is opened to lesbians and bisexuals in nigeria only. I was shocked when I saw the website had thousands of registered and active members (Nigerian girls)with profile pics, most are students from various institutions in Nigeria and also working class ladies and they kept talking dirty and exchanging BlackBerry Pin.. Even on facebook too you'll see them creating pages just for lesbians/bisexual females... Something really has to be done to stop these devilish act. Just how would a human enjoy having sex with the same sex? WEIRD!!!! angry
. Which kind hypocrite b dis?u knew they were lesbian sites,logged on to them,viewed ladies profiles and messages enjoy urself well well come dey complain untop NL!y did u bother to view dem in d first place?abeg go siddon one place
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2013
tevinsolt: Nigeria is always disgracing me.......hypocrites!! what is the reason behind the law that criminalize homosexuality? Religion?......if it is, last time i remember God has all given us all the free will to choose our path in life but every choice we make will be accounted for. if God has given us the choice to do as we pleas why would another human want to hold another human being back because his prejudice. if that was how God runs his universe we'll all be dead by now, so those old illiterate leaders need to think.
WORD..i really do not know why people are been disgusted over the issue. Are they holy? No doubt some people here should not be given the chance to lead, cos their short-sightedness and long-sightedness views will be the cause of our misplaced priorities
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2013
Amazondepth: . Which kind hypocrite b dis?u knew they were lesbian sites,logged on to them,viewed ladies profiles and messages enjoy urself well well come dey complain untop NL!y did u bother to view dem in d first place?abeg go siddon one place
lmao.. No mind am.. Fake person... Curiosity kills the cat
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Symphony007: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2013
shine-eye:

What exactly are you insinuating? That because there is insecurity challenge in the country the police should turn a blind eye to all other crimes? Your comment sucks!If you were more discerning you should realise that the roots of all great crimes is the breakdown of simple morals in the smallest units of society!
your comment prolificates stupidty!! How has lesbians contributed to the sorry state this stupid country is in? How many lesbians do you even know? Meanwhile kidnapping have turned to a lucrative buisness in nigeria. Armned robbers are having a filled day, oil bunkering is at an all time high in the south. What progress has been made on these issue that are destroying the nation? Rather the police are after defenceless women be cause of the way they choose to live their lives. They are flexing muscles because they are after a single women but at the sound of a gun shot from criminals they will remove their uniforms and scram!! Utterly pathetic!!
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Elsquidme(m): 4:51pm On Feb 02, 2013
Adufaye: I rada mari a lez,so weneva she wanna cheat,it wil b dsame sèx....preferable dan cheatin wit a man
u don become lilwyane? Hahaha
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ibraivory: 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2013
Ladies,do you like guys to do your hair?
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by redsun(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2013
shine-eye:

Is anything crime to a numbskull? I used to think you were just a brat, i never knew you were also a common ignoramus and a sodomite at that! Little devil!

U are two primitive to know what crime means and that explains why u live in a backward society ruled by scums.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by ProfSule(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any crime here. Is it not just the marriage that is outlawed Is the act itself a crime If so they should raid all the female hostels in the country grin

go to d land of lesbianism nd homosexuality nd say dat nt in Nigeria. sum pple will always say foolish tins.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by shineeye1: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
redsun:

U are two primitive to know what crime means and that explains why u live in a backward society ruled by scums.

Behold the grammar of the civilized man! I will spare myself effort on a confused man!

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by MaziOmenuko: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2013
Let them put a price tag on any lesbian caught and let me make some cool cash.
#. . .check out the story on my signature and know why. . .#

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2013
the man mumu oh!something is wrong with him,if his wife chooses another woman to satisfy her..lol,arrest ke
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2013
Guys prefer girls who have beauty with brains rather then beauty with miniskirts.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by JallowBah(f): 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2013
As long as the people engaging homosexual acts are over the sexual age, and consenting adults, I do not see the problem.
( No, cheating is not good. Wether it is with a man or a woman. )

It is NOT my worry what other people enjoy in bed, or whom they choose to spend their lovelife with, and it should not be anyones business than the ones involved.
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by redsun(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2013
shine-eye:

Behold the grammar of the civilized man! I will spare myself effort on a confused man!

GRAMMER! THAT IS WHY U ARE A SCUM,U THINK IT IS ABOUT SLAVE MASTER'S LANGUAGE. BORN SLAVE
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by shineeye1: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2013
redsun:

GRAMMER! THAT IS WHY U ARE A SCUM,U THINK IT IS ABOUT SLAVE MASTER'S LANGUAGE. BORN SLAVE

Born slaves have become kings! But you are dying a slave!

Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Jellitah: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2013
I wonder o! I am sure the husband's blokos does not 'rise' and salute pro-pro-ly!
Glad women are finally getting some options. . . no barry can lick a woman LIKE A WOMAN!
Men shakara don dey too much!
I HOPE NOT AN-US PHOCKING O? grin
Mu che che che che che che

*belches*
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
Jellitah: Glad women are finally getting some options. . . no barry can lick a woman LIKE A WOMAN!
Mu che che che che che che

*belches*

Lol, you crazy smiley
Re: Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos by Sibrah: 5:25pm On Feb 02, 2013
vosquare: [b][/b][color=][/color]

if i hear...ur own God na allah,ours x God..we wrshp difrent God 4 ur info..gt dat in2 ur 4**kin head angry
Allah means God bro. . . I think it is Arabic but it definitely means GOD!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable / Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal