Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

If U were In Akpors shoes what Would U Do? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If U were In Akpors shoes what Would U Do? (1247 Views)

Funny : If You Were To Be In His Shoes, What Would You Have Done To The Nurse?? / MONEY And ATM Machine: Wht Will U Do If U Were There? / Mama Akpors And The Two Lawyer. Who Is Wise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U were In Akpors shoes what Would U Do? by Confirmbabe(f): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2013
Akpors tells a story about his 40th birthday.. Last week was my 40th birthday and I really didn't feel like waking up dat morning. I managed to pull myself together and go downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife wud be pleasant and say "happy birthday" and possibly have a present for me. As it turned out she barely daid goodmorning let alone happy birthday, I thought well dats marriage for u, but the kids they will remember. My kids came trampling down d stairs to breakfast, ate dia breakfast and didn't say a word to me. So wen I made it out of house and started for work, I felt pretty dumpy and despondent. As I walked into my office, my secretary Lucy said "goodmorning boss, and by the way happy birthday!" It felt a bit better knwing dat atleast someone remembered. I worked in a zombie like fashion until about 1pm wen Lucy knocked on my door and said " Ɣou knw its such a beautiful outside and its ur birthday, why don't we go out for lunch, just me and u." I said thanks Lucy, that's the best thing I've heard all day. Let's go. We went to lunch but not where we'd usually go. Instead she took me to a quiet bristowit a private table. We had couple of mixed drinks and I enjoyed my meal tremendously. On the way back to the office,Lucy said " u know its such a beautiful day, we don't have to go right back to the office, do we?" I replied wid, I suppose not. She said let's go to my apartment, its just around the corner. After arriving at her apartment Lucy turned to me and said "Boss if u don't mind, I'm gonna step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back." Ok, I nervously replied. She went into the bedroom and after a couple of minutes she came out carrying a huge birthday cake followed by my wife, kids,dozens of my friends and my co-workers. grin
Re: If U were In Akpors shoes what Would U Do? by mysticgal(f): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2013
gal i think u forgot something.....thats akpors was anxious and he undressed.
Re: If U were In Akpors shoes what Would U Do? by blit: 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2013
foolish akpos,y did he even accept going to lucys place?

(1) (Reply)

“forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned.” / 2013 Most Popular Cliche / This Guy Tho! Caption It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.