Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:32 PM

The Lamentation Of Keshi - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Lamentation Of Keshi (632 Views)

The Lamentation Of A GLO Customer (A Joke) / Lamentation Of A Goat / Akpos Lamentation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lamentation Of Keshi by jhydebaba(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2013
1.Gathered in d burning bush against d Ethiopians of d eastern Desert, Keshi,d leader of the delegates gave directions to d people, but dey listened not.2.And Keshi knowing what awaited him @ Abuja knelt down in his heart and cried unto d heaven saying "My God, my God, please do not forsake me,give me only one chance." 3. As soon as he spoke those words, d Lord heard his cry, n d Holy Spirit descended on d burning bush in d south of Africa where d men had gathered and said to Moses the Son of Victor, "Moses, go yea forth into d 18 yard box of the Ethiopians." 4.And Moses hearkened unto the voice of d Lord and ran into the 18 yard box of d Ethiopians, and behold, a defender of d Ethiopian Army brought him down and caused a penalty. 5. And when this had happened, Keshi knew that d Lord had heard his prayers and used Moses to cause a big scare for d Ethiopians. So he beckoned unto Moses to open his ears to d voice of d spirit and heed d commandments of d Lord. 6. And the spirit came unto Moses again, saying "Moses, play ye d ball into d left corner of the Ethiopian net. And when Moses had done this, d Eagles recorded their first goal in d burning bush. 7. And d spirit drove Moses into the 18 yard box again and caused another great scare in D defense of d Ethiopians which made the keeper of d Ethiopian army to attack him unwisely and got a red card from d Moroccan Judge of the southern Court. 8. When this had happened, d people could see the hand of God on Moses. And Keshi knowing the way of the spirit, said unto Moses "because d lord had used you to deliver d people of Nigeria out of the hands of d deadly Ethiopians, you shall go forth again and take d penalty. 9. Thus, as d Lord would have it, Moses brought down d Armies of d Ethiopians by placing d ball beyond the reach of d make-shift goal kper who d Ethiopians had brought against him. 11 N when d draws were made, it was
said dat d Super eagles of Nigeria wld go to war again with d the eagles of Ivory
coast, where Drogba the son of Didier was
captain
12 When Keshi the son of Stephen heard
these words, he cried unto heaven and said
"My God, My God, Why has thou forsaken me?
For he knew that the defeat would be mighty,
else the lord send a Prophet.
13. And the lord of host hacken to Stephen the son of Keshi , the shepard of his flock, that thou shall defeat the people of Drogba from the land of Ivory, that thou little son of Moses whom i have used ealier to dethrone the people of Ethiopia shall be the pinacle of your victory!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Lamentation Of Keshi by ikennadotcom: 11:59am On Feb 02, 2013
Creative
Re: The Lamentation Of Keshi by RedLight1: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2013
not bad

(1) (Reply)

They Said We Were The (super Fried Chickens) But We Said ''mba'' Lmao / Phone Call - ROTFLMAO / Lols......idiot 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.