Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" (2617 Views)

Superstition, The Bane Of The Nigerian Mind / Traditionalcure, Spiritual Healing, Superstition, Voodoo, Magic, Facts / Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by ooman(m): 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2013
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 09, 2013
fallacy of appeal to authority. Try again.
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by ooman(m): 2:30am On Feb 09, 2013
davidylan: fallacy of appeal to authority. Try again.

You never agree to anything reasonable.
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 09, 2013
ooman:

Sharrap, the Bible's reasonable...

1 Like

Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 09, 2013
musKeeto:

Wow! Since when did you become an advocate of christianity, let alone an agressive one?
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2013
inurmind:

Wow! Since when did you become an advocate of christianity, let alone an agressive one?
grin

Christians can't understand sarcasm even if it...........
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by tobechi20(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Beautiful nonsence
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Bella3(f): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
grin

Atheists dont recognize themselves even when...
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
grin

Actually I am an atheist. But muskeeto's posts, especially in the christian chatbox stuff were a little strange, and I hadn't slept for a long time, had't even slept well for the whole week so I probably wasn't thinking straight. My apologies.
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 09, 2013
Lol, I understand your confusion cheesy
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
ooman:

you committed a clear fallacy. What is the problem in pointing it out?
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by ooman(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
davidylan:

Get thee behind me, Satan.

You have failed intelligence. It became obvious in your other post. I will always note your name and avoid you.
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by ooman(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2013
davidylan:

You have failed intelligence. It became obvious in your other post. I will always note your name and avoid you.
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
ooman:

that you should. You should stick to arguing with those who wont expose the fact that you truly are a very ignorant noise maker. Geneticist my foot.

Wonder why you wont show us your evidence that HR occurs only during meiosis? Didnt know a fig about strand break repair? grin what an ignorant noob.
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Olamyyde(m): 12:16am On Feb 10, 2013
@op, u will not succeed in turning nlanders to atheists. I don't see any difference between u and logicboi. Both of u are irrational blind fools whose spiritual retina has a malignant tumor. For your information, i ain't a religious fanatic, im more of a logical christian. Becos u don't believe in God anymore doesn't give u any right to say jargons to some gullible pple.
The albert einstein u atheists quote was a jew, and today is stil being accepted as a jew. Go to youtube and searc for 'how i see the world' and einstein on God. If einstein with his rare genius believed in God, wat right do you who does not have up to 5% control over your subconscious mind have?

1 Like

Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Neddivine: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2013
If u want to know this individual ooman more read
https://www.nairaland.com/1191370/formal-letter-moderators

And my reply:
Let it be clear that what we have are mostly demons,satanists,occultists that sacrifice and drink human blood (including babies) masquerading and presenting themselves as ATHEISTS on nairaland.
Beware ATHEISTS = SATANISTS.
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Neddivine: If u want to know this individual ooman more read

And my reply:
Let it be clear that what we have are mostly demons,satanists,occultists that sacrifice and drink human blood (including babies) masquerading and presenting themselves as ATHEISTS on nairaland.
Beware ATHEISTS = SATANISTS.

Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2013
Neddivine: [s]If u want to know this individual ooman more read

And my reply:
Beware ATHEISTS = SATANISTS.[/s]
Your case is hopeless and beyond recovery.. did your mom drop you on the head while you were young? undecided

Keyboards don't type bullshit, humans do...
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2013
Olamyyde: @op, u will not succeed in turning nlanders to atheists. I don't see any difference between u and logicboi. Both of u are irrational blind fools whose spiritual retina has a malignant tumor. For your information, i ain't a religious fanatic, im more of a logical christian. Becos u don't believe in God anymore doesn't give u any right to say jargons to some gullible pple.
The albert einstein u atheists quote was a jew, and today is stil being accepted as a jew. Go to youtube and searc for 'how i see the world' and einstein on God. If einstein with his rare genius believed in God, wat right do you who does not have up to 5% control over your subconscious mind have?

Wow....a logical christian smiley

No, of course, there is no contradiction there.

SMH
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2013
musKeeto:

You meant stoning a child to death is reasonable?
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 10, 2013
ifeness:

You meant stoning a child to death is reasonable?
Ehen na, Yahweh says so... who are you to question? Did you create yourself? Mscheeew.. nonsense.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
Olamyyde: @op, u will not succeed in turning nlanders to atheists. I don't see any difference between u and logicboi. Both of u are irrational blind fools whose spiritual retina has a malignant tumor. For your information, i ain't a religious fanatic, im more of a logical christian. Becos u don't believe in God anymore doesn't give u any right to say jargons to some gullible pple.

A logical christian? Christians do say yahweh was responsible for the rainbow until the bubble was busted by reasoning and concrete evidence that it is as a result of lapses in the sky.

As long as your believe in a sky god,you are in the same brainless box.

1 Like

Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Bella3(f): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2013
inurmind:

Actually I am an atheist. But muskeeto's posts, especially in the christian chatbox stuff were a little strange, and I hadn't slept for a long time, had't even slept well for the whole week so I probably wasn't thinking straight. My apologies.
shockedshocked
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
musKeeto:
Ehen na, Yahweh says so... who are you to question? Did you create yourself? Mscheeew.. nonsense.. undecided

Because i am real and yahweh is fake!

1 Like

Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Bella3(f): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2013
musKeeto:
Your case is hopeless and beyond recovery.. did your mom drop you on the head while you were young? undecided

Keyboards don't type bullshit, humans do...
see finishing...
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: shockedshocked

Lol, yes. Had to sleep throutout saturday, and I really mean throughout, especially when I realised thinking for me was at an all time low.
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Bella3(f): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, yes. Had to sleep throutout saturday, and I really mean throughout, especially when I realised thinking for me was at an all time low.
eh eh? Ndo... Hope you feel better though! Hw that our valantine gist
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: eh eh? Ndo... Hope you feel better though! Hw that our valantine gist

Lmao, signature tinzgrin
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Bella3(f): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2013
inurmind:

Lmao, signature tinzgrin
embarassedcry No wahala..cheesy
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: embarassedcry No wahala..cheesy

Eya, oya oya I go change am.
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Bella3(f): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2013
inurmind:

Eya, oya oya I go change am.
Na now you talk.grin

GUD NYTsmiley
Re: Einstein Personal Letter To E. Gutkind - "Religion Is..childish Superstition" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2013
Bélla3: Na now you talk.grin

GUD NYTsmiley

Sleep tyt, singing ''kissed by a rose'' to put you to sleep.cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / SERMON Jotters:characteristics Of A Virtuous Wife / Christmas Carol Songs Lyrics, (images And Videos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.