Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,607 members, 7,801,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? (731 Views)

Why Criticism Of Religion Is Important In Contemporary Africa / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism / Are You Away That You Are In A Battle Field? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by obamasbabe(f): 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hello people,I have noticed that what most people come on nairaland to do is just to throw insults on fellow nairalanders.
This is a forum where people ought to join and learn,see issues confronting us as a nation and then profer solutions in our own little way. For crying out loud foreigners are on this forum and our shallow minded contributions will go a long way in telling people how shallow minded nigerians are.
Whenever an intelligent topic is put up for discussion all u end up reading is religious and tribal war.
Please its not meant to be so.
We must not comment on every topic pls. If u don't have what to say plese 'shut up'
Sometimes u share ur thought on a topic all some people will do is to throw insults at u or say some really out of point things.
Also our usernames should not be used to judge us its just a cover up.
To those with constructive criticisms please keep it up.
Long live nairaland long live Nigeria.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by Chanchit: 7:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
Its impossible for a leader to have 100 followers that thinks the same way, afterall u also made mention of "shut up" in your write up, if u can't win u Better join or just fizzle out, cos NL is a BATTLE FIELD.! Wetin consign me with the foreigners..? Na them get their MB.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by obamasbabe(f): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Chanchit: Its impossible for a leader to have 100 followers that thinks the same way, afterall u also made mention of "shut up" in your write up, if u can't win u Better join or just fizzle out, cos NL is a BATTLE FIELD.! Wetin consign me with the foreigners..? Na them get their MB.
Eyah. I pity ur type sha.its so obvious ur fingers are faster than ur brain
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by obamasbabe(f): 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2013
Chanchit: Its impossible for a leader to have 100 followers that thinks the same way, afterall u also made mention of "shut up" in your write up, if u can't win u Better join or just fizzle out, cos NL is a BATTLE FIELD.! Wetin consign me with the foreigners..? Na them get their MB.
Eyah. I pity ur type sha.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 02, 2013
Good evening,

Are you guys showing us a typical example of what it means to 'fight online'?
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by Bella3(f): 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2013
obama'sbabe:

Hypocrite! I was about to comment on the topic until i saw this! Mtcheew
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by manmustwac(m): 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2013
obama'sbabe:

why did you even start this topic? angry You are a good example of what we call a bloody hypocrite angry
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by Bella3(f): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2013
manmustwac: why did you even start this topic? angry You are a good example of what we call a bloody hypocrite angry
grin And i thought i was being harsh.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by manmustwac(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2013
Bélla3: grin And i thought i was being harsh.
And i wanted to hea your comment, but unfortunatly you decided to comment your reserve undecided
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by Bella3(f): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2013
manmustwac: And i wanted to hea your comment, but unfortunatly you decided to comment your reserve undecided
Lol... The post made some sense, unfortunately, the poster is a 'renewed' hypocrite.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by deebrain(m): 12:25am On Feb 03, 2013
striktlymi: Good evening,

Are you guys showing us a typical example of what it means to 'fight online'?

U just took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by deebrain(m): 12:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: grin And i thought i was being harsh.

U were not. The op is simply an example of what she criticized. Pathetic.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by Bella3(f): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2013
deebrain:

U were not. The op is simply an example of what she criticized. Pathetic.
I agree.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 03, 2013
thats why i rarely come here. this place needs a major upgrade,looks stale
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by Bella3(f): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2013
diluminati: thats why i rarely come here. this place needs a major upgrade,looks stale
you dont say.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by obamasbabe(f): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: Lol... The post made some sense, unfortunately, the poster is a 'renewed' hypocrite.
I am not trying to defend myself here what I meant by my response is simple 'most people just read a thread and without thinking twice dey comment'. That's why I said his fingers are faster than his brain cos if he would have reasoned well before responding.
But so sorry if u were misguided by my respond.
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by obamasbabe(f): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2013
Bélla3: Lol... The post made some sense, unfortunately, the poster is a 'renewed' hypocrite.
I am not trying to defend myself here what I meant by my response is simple 'most people just read a thread and without thinking twice dey comment'. That's why I said his fingers are faster than his brain cos if he would have reasoned well before responding.
But so sorry if u were misguided by my response
Re: Please Is Nairaland A Forum For Constructive Criticism Or A Battle Field? by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 03, 2013
obama'sbabe:

But so sorry if u were misguided by my response

Good morning 'babe,

I don't think your response is helping! Silence or a simple apology without the bold part would have sufficed.

Anyways, I do understand the point you tried to put forth. Your concerns are accurate. Some of us need to learn how to compuct ourselves and act responsibly here on nairaland (particularly the religion section).

I understand that we are humans and tend to be forced to react when someone's post is seemingly annoying but this is no excuse for making this forum a "battle field". One can address an issue he or she does not agree with in a 'responsible' manner.

I ask that we learn not to post or respond to a post when we are emotional. We can allow the emotions pass before responding and if this proves difficult there is always the option of not posting at all.

PS: heated arguments are different from what I am talking about. One can be involved in a heated argument without insults and 'emotions'.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Maharajji And The Fate Of Evil / “they Did Nothing Wrong” – Pastor Tunde Bakare Condemns On Kumuyi’s Son Wedding / Half Of Boko Haram Members Are Not Nigerians - Prophet T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.