Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old (25033 Views)

'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus / AMAA Red Carpet: Eniola Badmus Scores 1/10 (Photo) / I'm Not 37 Years Old - Eniola Badmus Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2013
fummylolah: It's not possible for her to be 26yrs. She was 4 years my senior in Secondary School ( was in JSS2 when she was in SS3) and am 28yrs old now. I graduated at the age of 16yrs which means I was 12yrs in JSS2. Dis means she was 10yrs old in SS3 abi? Nigga I hail o.
football age tinz.. grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by whitefairy(f): 4:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Opoki: That was a mistake, she mean 62years.
jst sharrraaaap!mtcheew
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Lepatohset(f): 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
baynix: She's Ma Namesake.. Plus My Birthday Mate!! Hulala... Buh Me Am Skinny o!!

Happy Birthday To Me.. Happy Birthday To Yhu!!
Its Ma 22nd Tho!! :-)

puma! Wh sey she dy do bdae? She just said ha age
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by DisneyAngel(f): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
tunapawizzy: SO WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT IT....JUMP INSIDE D OCEAN? rabbish
yes
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
i actually can believe shes 26.you know obese people more often look far older than their real age.i like her though cool
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
She may be big, but I like her, I think she's good. A lot better than some slim ones living a lie. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her weight, and that's one thing I admire in people. She's loves herself. Once you love yourself, other will do the same. She's living her life to the fullest, and that's good.

As for those saying she's not 26, how can you tell? There are obese people aged 17, and slim ones aged 50. Body weight is not indicative of age.

Eniola Badmus has a lovely, bubbly personality, and I love that about her.

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
pro01: No way. All that fat certainly took far more than 26 years to accumulate.
If I wasn't fat, I would have grin my (fat) ass off.
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
Fat meat! She better watch it, whether she's 26 or 56. Nonsense
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by vicholas(m): 7:35pm On Feb 03, 2013
Happy Birthday to you Eniola Badmus
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Bofemsky(f): 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2013
I no know wetin dey do these girls sef. Why should she lie about her age, coz I'm sure she is lying; been over 30 and single is no big deal!
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by niggadee(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
eniola 26 lol i can still remember dis madam from dupmos boarding school for molode ijebu ode she be oyindamola mosuro cousin my sister mate. eniola is about 31/32 yrs old
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by olempe(m): 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
slimyem: See how she answered the questions simply and poilitely.
She's bold and she nor send anybody!cheesygrin
Person say na her age be that...wetin be your own?
Na you born am?
Go her house early momo go snap am nah..abi you nor get camera?
Mtcheeeew..undecided

Lol... U̶̲̥̅̊ don vex?
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 03, 2013
yoged: she fine pass idowuogbo. Idowuogbo face can frighten a checken.

I agree! !!
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2013
I wonder how she gonna look after giving birth, this is the result of letting go one sef,she really needs to take care of herself,those are not curves,but lot of fat!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2013
NnekaGirl: I wonder how she gonna look after giving birth, this is the result of letting go one sef,she really needs to take care of herself,those are not curves,but lot of fat!!

Really? No doubt, you have proof her weight is as a result of her letting herself go, right? Please, share your proof with us here.

Ignorance is truly bliss.
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Siena:

Really? No doubt, you have proof her weight is as a result of her letting herself go, right? Please, share your proof with us here.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

Oh I am sorry seems like you are her "father" ,tell me what is the cause of her being obese since you know her so well!
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
Obesity:medical condition. ..accumulation of fat ...etc etc!
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
NnekaGirl: Obesity:medical condition. ..accumulation of fat ...etc etc!

I'm glad you included Medical Conditions. As none of us knows her personally, it makes perfect sense not to merely Assume.

NnekaGirl: Oh I am sorry seems like you are her "father" ,tell me what is the cause of her being obese since you know her so well!

Refer to your other post, as well as my response.
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by chelseaguy: 3:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
NnekaGirl:

Oh I am sorry seems like you are her "father" ,tell me what is the cause of her being obese since you know her so well!

She indeed let herself go... but so much aggression Nneka. I hope is not as a result of bullying in your previous NL life tongue

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
chelseaguy:

She indeed let herself go... but so much aggression Nneka. I hope is not as a result of bullying in your previous NL life tongue

I did not know that I came out as aggresive,was just stating the obvious and you seem to agree with me.bullied? me? Lmao! !!where did you get that from?
p.s: do I know you? cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
NnekaGirl: I did not know that I came out as aggresive,was just stating the obvious

But that's the very issue here, Nneka. Nothing's obvious, you're just going by assumption. It's like me assuming you're "Brown" based upon your name, when for all I know, you could be "Cream" coloured, or even "Magnolia" and married to a "Brownie". wink

Now do you see where I'm coming from?
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2013
Siena:

But that's the very issue here, Nneka. Nothing's obvious, you're just going by assumption. It's like me assuming you're "Brown" based upon your name, when for all I know, you could be "Cream" coloured, or even "Magnolia" and married to a "Brownie". wink

Now do you see where I'm coming from?

Ok. ..ok! I understand what you mean ,don't kill me over it !! smiley

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
NnekaGirl: Ok. ..ok! I understand what you mean ,don't kill me over it !! smiley

Haha! Truce. wink

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by bigmo1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
niggadee: eniola 26 lol i can still remember dis madam from dupmos boarding school for molode ijebu ode she be oyindamola mosuro cousin my sister mate. eniola is about 31/32 yrs old
Me sef shock when i saw this. Oyinda, my sister and Eniola where classmates, age mates and hostel(dupmos) mates back then. My sis will be 32 this year. Eniola is not even her real name, its just å pseudonym. So this is how all this celebrities lie about their age? She should simply have ignored or avoid d question.
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
chelseaguy:

lmao! spot on! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2013
fummylolah: It's not possible for her to be 26yrs. She was 4 years my senior in Secondary School ( was in JSS2 when she was in SS3) and am 28yrs old now. I graduated at the age of 16yrs which means I was 12yrs in JSS2. Dis means she was 10yrs old in SS3 abi? Nigga I hail o.
niggadee: eniola 26 lol i can still remember dis madam from dupmos boarding school for molode ijebu ode she be oyindamola mosuro cousin my sister mate. eniola is about 31/32 yrs old
big mo:
Me sef shock when i saw this. Oyinda, my sister and Eniola where classmates, age mates and hostel(dupmos) mates back then. My sis will be 32 this year. Eniola is not even her real name, its just å pseudonym. So this is how all this celebrities lie about their age? She should simply have ignored or avoid d question.
suxes2005: I can bet my baba ijebu tkt on it
She's 32 and I mean it.

If I lie, thunder fire you!
Hmmmm see all of them claiming to know her and also claiming she's lying. But why would she Doesn't she think someone who knows her true age could possibly come out and say it?
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
lmao! spot on! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

staaaalker!!!you really one shameless lady.Can't you fight your own fight?need people to intervene for you,thought you had learn a lesson before going on your "sabbatical leave" lmao
Re: Eniola Badmus Is 26 Years Old by Ranoscky(m): 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
ItsModella:
football age tinz.. grin grin
Ah dey told u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Gideon Okeke Poses With His AMAA Award / Toolz Blasted For Not Inviting Toke Makinwa To Her Wedding [PICS] / Niyola Rocks Tattered Jean And Jean Jacket, Looks Good In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.