Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance (18558 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by fkaz(m): 7:00am On Feb 03, 2013
Tragedy struck in Ogbeawo Quarters, Asaba, Delta State when a mother of a 26-year-old graduate of philosophy from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), who was reportedly proposed to by a Europe-based “grave digger” slumped and died a few hours later in the hospital over her daughter’s refusal to marry him.
The lady’s photographs were sent to the “lover boy” who hails from Igbanke in Edo State for approval as his wife and upon his endorsement, he sent his photograph to the lady and phone numbers for her confirmation.
LEADERSHIP SUNDAY learnt that the ‘lover boy’, a graduate of chemical engineering from the University of Benin (UNIBEN) sought to be a grave digger abroad after his efforts to get a better job failed and had also sought help for a wife in Asaba through his relation who works in one of the state owned ministries.
It was gathered that when his photograph was sent to the lady, she cherished it and kept it in her handbag wherever she went, and showed it to her friends, who did not hide their admiration ofthe overseas-based ‘lover’.
The duo allegedly talked on phone frequently and also planned their wedding, which their communities eagerly waited to witness.
The date for the traditional marriage was slated for last month as her parents insisted the wedding must hold in Benin City, the Edo State thereafter.
Her parents’ residence at Ogbeawo, was decorated. Last Thursday, family members including friends were assembled while an Asaba-based comedian “Frank De Don” was on hand to add colour to the show and after the bride price paid, both families engaged the floor for a dance.
As guests were wining and dancing, the unexpected happened when the bride and the groom to take their turn to dance: they were both nowhere to be found.
http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/46777/2013/02/03/mother_slumps_dies_daughter_rejects_europebased_fiance.html
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Akshow: 7:34am On Feb 03, 2013
Lobakpari! Mama wan get Janded son in law by force by fire. Cant stop laughin o

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by ITbomb(m): 8:07am On Feb 03, 2013
Considering the fact that it was a weekend , the guy must have been call up for duty

1 Like

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by sucreblazing(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2013
Lols,gold digger mentality,she's not even after her daughter's happiness. Smh for her.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by jamal230(m): 10:48am On Feb 03, 2013
She 4 jst marry d guy nah instead of diein
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by alphaconde(m): 10:51am On Feb 03, 2013
i dont understand this story

75 Likes

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by mrkels(m): 10:52am On Feb 03, 2013
Is this a movie? Story doesnt make sense and the concluding parts doesnt add up

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by yungdamaz(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2013
they were nower 2 b found,...how does it state out d fact dat d girl rejected d offer or d woman(mother)fainted....plz complete ur story....3rd 2 comment shagrin
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by abdulkayus(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2013
na wa oooooo, bt dis story no complete nah. OP, come and complete it oooo

1 Like

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Puvguy: 10:54am On Feb 03, 2013
Sad story. Seem cooked though.
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Super1759: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2013
"my daughter husband deh stay for abroad, en go give us dollar"...smh, poverty mentality

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Etumgbe(m): 10:57am On Feb 03, 2013
This story is confusing me oo.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2013
Kikiki, grin grave digger? That must have scared the hell out of the girl.
Oh well,the grave digger should be of immense on his to be mother in-law's burial.
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by logica(m): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2013
Yomieluv: Lols,gold digger mentality,she's not even after her daughter's happiness. Smh for her.
Gold digger ooo...grave digger ooo...both na digger...so one gets attracted to the other.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by azpekuliar: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2013
Business don come for the groom na..
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2013
Title and story, totally different. The guy paid her bride price naw,so they are married.
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by strangest(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2013
alpha conde: i dont understand this story
I have a decoder for sale

1 Like

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by strangest(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2013
Story land, story land.... bring your friends along....
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2013
Continuation...

And the guests began a search for the couple. The whole vicinity was combed until they were found in the barn, giving it to a sexy cow who was mooing in ecstacy. The mother, on seeing the appalling act, promptly fainted and died out of jealousy, for she had been eyeing the cow but had no courage to woo it. The End.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Onyenna(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2013
Shooo!
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2013
Phucking, irritating front page hype.

@Simon Andal, you no well. lol

1 Like

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Costa2000(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2013
Black man,Grave digger? which part of Europe?
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by UNLEASHED(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2013
@OP
??
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by elopee3000(m): 11:50am On Feb 03, 2013
Grave digger indeed for europe? I never see

1 Like

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Leopantro: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2013
seriously,I don't understand this story.
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Asis(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2013
Eheh,na wao,as oyinbo de yan am,shit happens..all izz well..
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by angelz(f): 11:59am On Feb 03, 2013
Meaningless, senseless. @ poster. R u ok?
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2013
Nawa º°˚!
What a slow day.

D day is trying to take our minds off d dark ivory coast clouds dat is over us.

1 Like

Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by decode55(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2013
y'all should free the poster abeg! Blame the Mods that put this thrashy story that doesn't add up on the front page.
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by geovanni24(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2013
me too!
Re: Mother Dies As Daughter Rejects Grave-digger Fiance by coalcoal1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2013

Me too. On a second thought, maybe I need to go back to pry school and learn my comprehension all over

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gold Digging Men: The New Trend In Nigeria / Why Do Most Girls Prefer Dark Guys? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.