Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes (1085 Views)

Abnedgo Don-Evarada's N10m Bribe To EFCC Official (Photos) / Police Officers Run Riot In Delta, Kill Man (graphic Pic) / Oyindamola Pemu-amuka N4m Bribe: Police Service Commission Dismisses Cops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes by vanstanzy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2013
The brothel, which is just a name to cover up the s*x-for-money business that takes place in the old one-storey building, parades pretty women between 25 and 35 years old who said they offer s*x and money to policemen so that they could remain in the world’s oldest profession. The brothel, it was learnt, has been in existence for several years without any disturbance from its neighbouring Railway Police divisional headquarters as well as two churches, one located directly behind it and the other located two houses away from it.
Parading 19 ladies of different sizes and shapes, some of the prostitutes confessed that the rapport between them and policemen force has remained very cordial. “I’ve been doing ashawo (prostitution) business here for over three years now and I can tell you as a customer not to fear because the police will never come here to harass anybody. They know what we do here and also know how we operate. In fact, they are our best friends here,” one of the commercial s*x workers, a Benin girl who refused to mention her name, said.
Another prostitute in the brothel told said that to keep the relationship between the brothel and the police “in good shape”, they cough out N3,000 monthly to bribe law enforcement agents. “Whenever you see the police here, it is either they are here to drink or to collect their “settlement” or even to have a feel of us which we willingly give to them free of charge as we have agreed among ourselves.”

While confirming what her colleagues had said earlier, another commercial s*x worker in the brothel explained that apart from visiting at the end of every month to collect their bribe, the police officers had become more of a shield for them. “Whenever them come here, we dey give them do for free except say them no wan do. We know say na one of the ways to keep the relationship be that. If we no allow them and them come vex, you know say business no go move again be that,” she said in pidgin English. She confirmed that these “friends” of theirs come from the different police stations around them.

Source: http://www.informationng.com/2013/02/we-bribe-police-officers-with-sx-prostitutes.html
Re: We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2013
Where is the brothel located in Nigeria??
Re: We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes by vanstanzy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2013
Rub my back and i rub yours. Let's here it for the police. grin grin grin
Re: We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes by vanstanzy(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2013
Osahon7: Where is the brothel located in Nigeria??

I don't really know, but judging from the story, its in Agege near pen-cinema and the only conspicuous Brothel there is MAMA GHANA BROTHEL. Am not a guest to the Brothel so don't quote me o. wink wink wink
Re: We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2013
vanstanzy:

I don't really know, but judging from the story, its in Agege near pen-cinema and the only conspicuous Brothel there is MAMA GHANA BROTHEL. Am not a guest to the Brothel so don't quote me o. wink wink wink
How come u ar vry familair wit the area??
Re: We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
Osahon7: Where is the brothel located in Nigeria??
so you want to join the police force so that you can be having free of charge s33x with hiv aids and gonorrhea peddlers abi.e don be for you grin grin grin grin
Re: We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
kulyie: so you want to join the police force so that you can be having free of charge s33x with hiv aids and gonorrhea peddlers abi.e don be for you grin grin grin grin

everybodi is not like you na
Re: We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes by vanstanzy(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2013
Osahon7:
How come u ar vry familair wit the area??

This is a secret so keep it very close to ur heart, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed "I was never a customer of theirs" grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: We “bribe” Police Officers With S*X – Prostitutes by Fanpay: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2013
Talk true u have visited atleast ones.

(1) (Reply)

Seven Drug Traffickers Nabbed On One Flight Excrete 8.7kg Cocaine / What Could Be The Offence Of This Lil Kid That These Police Had To Surround Him / OMG: Meet The Man Who Robbed A Bank And Waited For The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.