Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (34216 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria: CHAN Qualifier - (2 - 0) On 27th July 2013 / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 2) - On 3rd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by olarazz: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
Vision2045: The super eagles of Nigeria 2day book their place with a lovely team performance against one of the tournament favourite....a wonder freekick from emenike and a lovely goal from mba gave Nigeria a deserve 2-1 victory..
Who is your man of the match..?
To me is definitely...
Victor moses..

Congrat Nigerians

Osaze
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by francescainnoce(f): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
INFACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!INSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL THOSE PLAYERS ARE MY MEN OF THE MATCH.....THEY DESERVE IT....SEE AS ALL MY FWENDZ ARE GIVING ME RESPECT......asin ehhhh naija 4 life....wish i wil b home soon

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by enigmagu1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
nobody is d man of d match.. he was just every wher durin d match
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by clerkent(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
na nigerian govt for promising them 2.5m.thats wot motivate them

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Cmoyor: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
For me sef naa Victor Moses
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Everyone EXCEPT the left back...

Emenike scored a great goal and he was powerful as usual...

Brown held the line upfront well...

Victor Moses dazzled the Ivorians with his skills and crosses...

Mikel/Onazi played well in the midfield...

Ambrose did well against Gervinho and he linked up well with the attack...

The two centre-backs were AWESOME!!

Enyeama did well in goal!!

Kudos to the lads, you made me proud and gave me free £500 today!!! grin cool

Up next is the Superbowl - 49ers!!! cool

5 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by pharmow: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Victor moses my man of the match

Emenike, Mikel, Mba, Ambrose and Ideye played well too. Respect to all the boys
One of the best Super eagle match have watched in years
Like if U believe Super eagle is winning the trophy

16 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Codedrock(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
But why is no yoruba guy on the field? Shey we no fit play ni? Na only igbo guys... Haba!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by hollypagan: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
believe me the ivorians can never reach this stage again,it will take them long time to build up again

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by space01: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
This is the moment when U̶̲̥̅̊ feel PROUD τ̲̅ȍ B̶̲̥̅̊Ƹ̵ a NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by donez(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
God has answered my prayer.....Ds trophy is cumin 2 naija
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by clerkent(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
na nigerian govt for promising them 2.5m each.thats wot motivate them
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by oyewale83: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Victor Moses
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
Sunday Mba and Ogbogbona hav proved to Drogba that Nigerian league is better than Chinesse league. Drogba worshipers una papa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by mimigal: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
that victor moses guy is just ooooowesome! bravo naija
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by RexioKlasik(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
Respect 2 all d Eagles Players...Victor Moses is d 1.....

Also kudos 2 d Warri Boy Mba whu saved d day wit a goal

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by fkaz(m): 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
The eleven player are man of the match

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by stanjohn57: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
Every single player who started the match was man of the match. I mean, its been so long I saw such determination in our team. Atleast for the first time in about 5 years, I enjoyed a Nigerian match!

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by jiggalo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ok
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by dafoly: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
As 4 me it's kenneth omerua for frustrating drogba

4 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by olatosina(m): 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
Emineke boy- I gbadun super eagle 5n

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by space01: 6:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
This is the first time, I could walk into the bar in many years and pat an OYIBO man and say “hey a♍ a NIGeriAN”. FOotball sweet nor B̶̲̥̅̊Ƹ̵ small.

5 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by imperiouxx(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
Naija 4 Life....Emenike, Mikel, Mba, Ambrose, Mose, All the boyzzz

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
[size=13pt]Men of the match na lol. The game was too good. Emenike, Moses, and Enyeama are worthy.[/size]
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by prairie(f): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
wow dint kno stephen keshi could speak french o

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by huninaija(f): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Emenike and victor moses!

Where was michele obi?

God please forgive me for writing Nigeria off? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by iluvnaija: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Now I know y african referees dnt make it to d world cup. They have eyes can't see. Drogba is a cheat. There was no contact to d freekick he got. He was expecting a penalty dats y he dived, he should have be given a yellow card.

Officiating of this match is 30%, very poor of the ref. Settle down and watch d match again.

4 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Iaz93: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Fuccking sad! I couldn't watch the match. . .WHY ME OH LORD! Thank God there's youtube!
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by Duzze: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
STW = superb team work UP NIGERIA!!!!! As for mi man of d match was mba cos as u ol noe d GOAL mks da difference

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by disqus(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Victor it is !
Re: Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match by mikey2fin: 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2013
Anyone here who has Eboue's Number?. I would like to ask him, Who is now a JOKE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Are Players Going To Saudi Arabia? / CAF African Footballer Of The Year: Nigerias Victor Osimhen Is 2023 Winner / 'i've Won 3 Trophies, What More Could I Do?' - Ronaldo Talks About Ballon D'or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.