Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 - Sports (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 (114001 Views)

Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Mali: AFCON 2015 Group D / South Africa Vs Mali - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 3) On Penalties On 2nd February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
yokiti: And After Elderson the son of Echejile harkened to the voice and opened the flood gate of goals against the weak Malian Army, Keshi the leader of the troop knelt down in his heart and cried unto the heavens, saying Jehovah grant unto thy Army victory this day! And the Lord said unto Stephen, the son of Keshi,
"I know thy works. I will grant you victory over thy adversary this day. Do as the spirit says." And Stephen the Big Boss knew it was the voice of Yaweh! And he spoke unto Brown the son of Ideye, go into the goal mouth and await further
instructions.
And Brown obeyed the command
and a through pass was laid across his path and he headed in nicely to the glory of God for Nigeria's second goal! And it came to pass that 10 idle jegudugera
gominas sitting in the VIP stand, were happy and they said let us boast the moral of the rampaging Eagles by donating a huge chunk of shekels to them in order to boast their moral.
And when they relayed the message to Keshi, the Big Boss, he said unto the thieving Gominas; "Get behind me agents of Satan for I am in the spirit! And indeed Stephen the son of Keshi was truly in the spirit and he received further directives from the spirit and passed same to Emmanuel the son of Emenike, saying "Go forth and take the free kick." And Emmanuel went forth and took the short which resulted into the 3rd goal for the Eagles!
And there was great jubilations across the length and breadth of Nigeria, and the people were happy and they proclaimed, TRULY, TRULY, GOD is a Nigerian!

I too gbadun this post.

Three gbosas for you

Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
Mali 0-1 Ghana
Mali 1-4 Nigeria

based on common Maths, Nigeria is better than Ghana and will win. The only problem is that Football is not Maths..
Having said that, Nigeria 2-0 Ghana (if they make it to the finals)
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by fabianblaise: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
bboiabb: Mali 0-1 Ghana
Mali 1-4 Nigeria

based on common Maths, Nigeria is better than Ghana and will win. The only problem is that Football is not Maths..
Hello Have you forgotten what happened to barca?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Biggyd2: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2013
We are meeting BF.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by honeric01(m): 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2013
fabianblaise:
Hello Have you forgotten what happened to barca?

bboiabb: Mali 0-1 Ghana
Mali 1-4 Nigeria

Which of the Ghana sef? you mean the one playing the 3rd place or which one exactly?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by bokohalal(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
Someone should call Abrantie to come and delete his posts from this thread.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by jeddyMay(f): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2013
gbosaa:

you,ll have to overcome the burkinabes first...if not congrats on your third place match with the malians.

Abeg can somone knock 'Abrantie' head if he is still alive...... cheesy grin

My Ghanaian boss boasted that they will beat us @finals...... Third place is their portion!!!! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2013
Its a Group-C affair, Niaja-Burkina F.
And they say we are weak @d group stage. Imagine two groupie meetin again at d final, our 2nd grp game was robbed us (dat referee don spoil him career and him case na closed chapter).
We belong to d grp of death and dats it...
This means S.Eagles are strong ryt from d start of d tournament.
1st game wt a potential FINALIST;
2nd wt d DEFENDING Champion n robbed;
3rd wt a good side;
4th wt an INCUMBENT FINALIST;
5th won massively wt gorgeous margin;
6th n final? Hmm... Mayb we're gonna spell FASO, our earlier group member -A Worthy Opponent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Reference(m): 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2013
Burger01:
Are you sure u would get to the final? Don't count your chicken.....

If only he could see ahead. If only.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Reference(m): 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2013
Abrantie:

Don't worry about us. Worry about the bruises you'll get from us.

Sorry. We're not on the same bus.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2013
Commiserations to our friends from Ghana..... despite the poor refereeing the better team got ro the final. ..
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by redsun(m): 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2013
Can somebody remind Me what bulinafaso is known for. I can't find it on my mental map. They should be an easy work over for the resurrected eagles
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by lepasharon(f): 1:03am On Feb 07, 2013
iroooo ni! shocked cheesy nigeria 4, mali 1?.....yayy im making a twerking videooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Ivynwa(f): 4:26am On Feb 07, 2013
yokiti: And After Elderson the son of Echejile harkened to the voice and opened the flood gate of goals against the weak Malian Army, Keshi the leader of the troop knelt down in his heart and cried unto the heavens, saying Jehovah grant unto thy Army victory this day! And the Lord said unto Stephen, the son of Keshi,
"I know thy works. I will grant you victory over thy adversary this day. Do as the spirit says." And Stephen the Big Boss knew it was the voice of Yaweh! And he spoke unto Brown the son of Ideye, go into the goal mouth and await further
instructions.
And Brown obeyed the command
and a through pass was laid across his path and he headed in nicely to the glory of God for Nigeria's second goal! And it came to pass that 10 idle jegudugera
gominas sitting in the VIP stand, were happy and they said let us boast the moral of the rampaging Eagles by donating a huge chunk of shekels to them in order to boast their moral.
And when they relayed the message to Keshi, the Big Boss, he said unto the thieving Gominas; "Get behind me agents of Satan for I am in the spirit! And indeed Stephen the son of Keshi was truly in the spirit and he received further directives from the spirit and passed same to Emmanuel the son of Emenike, saying "Go forth and take the free kick." And Emmanuel went forth and took the short which resulted into the 3rd goal for the Eagles!
And there was great jubilations across the length and breadth of Nigeria, and the people were happy and they proclaimed, TRULY, TRULY, GOD is a Nigerian!

This is so amusing, you mean they tried to match fix on us? Don't I like naija sense of humour?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Ivynwa(f): 4:32am On Feb 07, 2013
pres-elect:

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED cool

i'm loving this, whoever made this is a dude.

Obi kererenke obi!
dancing alanta in my toilet grin
obi kererenke obi!
nwoke ndi army, obi!
nwanyi ndi army, obi!
SUPER EAGLES!,Obi!
MALI raa nshi,Obi!
Anyi achara ha amu,Obi!
Jiri gworo ogwu,Obi!
Owu ihe anyi n'eme,Obi!
Owughi aruruala!!Obi!

kererenke obi!

kererenke!Obi!

Abeg this your song reminded me of a song my brother played for me and i fell in love with the song pronto.
A Nigerian used Obi Kererenke to sing a very sweet song. Can somebody give me the youtube link of that song I beg you. It's the perfect song for this thread. The song says something like "Everybody kerenke obi kerenke o, kerere nke" I can't wait for a link to that song.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Nobody: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2013
IM DANCING ARABANKO IN HOUSE CHAII IM STILL AMAZED.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by vizboy(m): 5:51am On Feb 07, 2013
abrantie. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by onila(f): 5:58am On Feb 07, 2013
vizboy: abrantie. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by dagbo: 6:14am On Feb 07, 2013
amen
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by ortopazz(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2013
wey gbagobo why u guys are bizy wiv abrantie, make I find dat blak cow,. . *with torch in hand begins ernest search*#
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 8:04am On Feb 07, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Is it just me or are Moses' crosses often too long? Lol.[/size]
I noticed it too...i think Mikel should start taking the corners because corners played by Moses never get to the center of the box 18.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Parolee: 8:10am On Feb 07, 2013
Not to say I am justifying the Mbombela pitch...but a lot of exaggeration has been done about this pitch issue...things like the ball is bumping all over the field, the playing surface is uneven this that and the other....
The Ghana coach himself mentioned on kickoff magazine that some of the pitches in Ghana and everywhere in Africa are more worse than Mbombela's and his players play on them week in week out....no excuses there, so they must just perform.
The reason why the pitch is in that state was clearly explained...a lot of rain fell in the Nelspruit area just before the tournament kicked-off and that resulted in a breakout of algae on the grass - and this grass is foreign by the way, was impossed on us by FIFA and it is not resistant enough to our conditions...
Can I also say that I attended most of the games in Mbombela as I stay here - the pitch was not at all in a perfect condition BUT was still PLAYABLE...and many things went right.

Soccer city (National Stadium) will definitely provide all the teams with a perfect playing surface, just like Rustenburg, Durbs and PE have done...

Taking the Mbombela games to other venues would have been a logistical problem of huge proportions - the Mbombela games were some of the best attended in terms of spectator numbers I am not sure if your televisions showed you that. Just last night there were about 30000 people in the BF/Ghana game...and some of us we bought our tickets in bulk long before the games would take place....tell me who would have done the refunding and organised for another venue at such short notice? and other logistical issues e.g. security, transport etc

PEOPLLE THE PITCH WAS PLAYABLE!!!! and you can't beat the atmosphere that was always at Mbombela Stadium...it was a real African carnival from the Ethiopians who came in their large numbers to the Burkinabe supporters and team....and of course all the other nationalities, thank you all for a real African carnival you created in our city!!! I've got it all in my video camera....

By the way GOOD LUCK TO BURKINA FASO...the people of Mbombela-Nelspruit city have adopted you as our team! we love you...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Burger01(m): 8:24am On Feb 07, 2013
vizboy: abrantie. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Abrantie is a complete noisemaker and nuisance..a typical ghanian.. So unfortunately they were thrashed by BF I would've preferred them for the finals...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Alleinad(f): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2013
The eagles have finally decided to leave the ground!! Getting ready to soar!! Am so proud of my country, Nigeria!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Ormania(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2013
I was not happy with the initial performance of SE. And i have been against them since AFCON started.
They have improved very well and i must kneel down and salute all memebers and the always SE fans here
on NL and allover. Salute! Salute! Congratulations and i wish SE the best. smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by agabaI23(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2013
redsun: Can somebody remind Me what bulinafaso is known for. I can't find it on my mental map. They should be an easy work over for the resurrected eagles
Stop boasting. You still have to beat them. They are a good side.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by DapsyDude: 11:08am On Feb 07, 2013
DID U SEE SEYDOU KEITA'S FACE ALMOST STARTED CRYING. HE WAS D MOST EMBARRASSED PLAYER ON THE MALIAN SIDE. WELL KEITA YOUR DAYS ARE GONE. HOPE FOR THE 3RD PLACE.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by Shine1177: 11:12am On Feb 07, 2013
SE

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by calcal: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
we won without KANU! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Mali (AFCON 2013) - (4 - 1) On 6th February 2013 by fluttershy23: 12:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
go nigeria go nd bring the cup home we are waiting

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Nigeria vs Morocco: WAFCON Semi Finals (4 - 5)pens On 18th July 2022 / Nigeria Vs DR Congo (0 - 2): Int'l Friendly On 8th October 2015 / Olympics Women's Beach Volley Ball (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.