Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi (33406 Views)

Ogenyi Onazi Buying Akara In Jos (photo) / Onazi Ogenyi Praying At TB Joshua's Prayer Mountain / Ogenyi Onazi Reading Newspaper At A Vendor's Stand (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by horlatunde(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2013
As soon as the final whistle went off after the Nigeria vs Cote D'Ivoire game, both players and officials ran onto the pitch in sheer delight, screaming and hugging each other with big smiles.

Against every expectation, the Super Eagles had triumphed over the Elephants of Cote d'Ivoire and were heading to face Mali i the semi-finals.

However, one interesting celebration caught the eye. As Super Eagles midfielder Ogenyi Onazi rejoiced, facing a camera, he mouthed the words: "T.B.Joshua, I love you."

Whatever that means, we can't tell
Nigerians are conversant with Prophet T.B. Joshua's many predictions, including claims that he had warned Stephen Keshi, about conceding in the last minutes against Burkina Faso.

www.informationng.com/2013/02/t-b-joshua-i-love-you-super-eagles-midfielder-onazi-says-as-nigeria-qualifies-for-the-semis.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by airmark(m): 8:08pm On Feb 03, 2013
I thought i was the only one who saw it.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by folafola(m): 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
sure you are damn right i saw his lips saying that. i was wondering why he said that.
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by ndlife: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
dat good ooo,i respect dat man so far.but any prediction from him

3 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Built2last: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Why is that man linked to many footballers?

2 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2013
Is TB Joshua the new SE spiritual striker?

4 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Pizzanatty(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
Love or no love...whts important is....we don win oooooo..

Bt wait am i on frontpage and second 2 comment,plssss reply me?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by zumarock8(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
with or without T.B We will win the cup
like if u beive

44 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Lovine: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
It was true, hope we go for final and get the cup, oh God let this year be Nigeria year

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by simmydebadest(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
TB joshua I love u U 4 nt joining CAN

13 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
false prophets and their followers, they never disappoint smiley

10 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by mysticgal(f): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2013
so hw does that affect d fact we have scaled through.but the prophet should predict our macth against mali now.

1 Like

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Lovine: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
with or without T.B We will win the cup
like if u beive

MOUTHEEEE what was your prediction before the match?

3 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Ejovwoke(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
Onazi is a product of my people fc(owned by scoan).same as sani emmanuel

8 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by playboy19(m): 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2013
I love you T.B Joshua, T.B.J I love you cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought i was dreaming when i saw that

3 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
Has he predicted anything in regard with super eagles' triumph @ Afcon ?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
I saw it too and wondered if TB Joshua predicted anything.let's see what the press will say
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by kingcobra1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
D spiritual striker of Igbo eagles....up 9ja
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by alphaconde(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
T B joshua has been praying with them and its obvious how well d prayers are working

3 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by executinal(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2013
Yeah T.B made the guy what he is today. He sponsored the guy to various club in Europe for trial including Chelsea, before he finally made it to Lazio.

He deserve to shout out to his spiritual father, is not easy.

UP KESHI, UP SUPER EAGLES AND UP NIGERIA cool cool cool cool

52 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by dasparrow: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
playboy19: I love you T.B Joshua, T.B.J I love you cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought i was dreaming when i saw that

LOL grin
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by zumarock8(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Lovine: with or without T.B We will win the cup
like if u beive

MOUTHEEEE what was your prediction before the match?

2:1
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Lol 12th to comment
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by SIRCONFIDENCE(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2013
Has he prophesied anything in regard with super eagles' triumph @ Afcon ?
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Kslib(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by landinfo: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
Ejovwoke: Onazi is a product of my people fc(owned by scoan).same as sani emmanuel
u are right. Itz a fact that T.B had 3 playa$ in the 2009 unda 17 squad
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by 5much(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2013
he was showing appreciation, T.B Joshua helped him a lot.

6 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by imperiouxx(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
My grandma saw it too grin
Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
He is the one helping Onazi and Sanni Emmanuel with their football careers Don't forget that they are Graduates of his Academy "My People FC"

2 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by Georgesmartt(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
#TeamNigeria. Today you make Nigerians Happy even if you Lose now we are still Very proud of You. Proudly Nigeria. #memorable day.

2 Likes

Re: "Tb Joshua I Love You" - Screamed Ogenyi Onazi by HezronLorraine(m): 10:13pm On Feb 03, 2013
frosbel: false prophets and their followers, they never disappoint smiley
.let me sternly one u.that u don't believe in the ministry of a prophet doesn't make him fake.secondly,d bible warns u not to insult God's annointed or anyone in any instituted religious positions whether u believe they do God's will or not.remember.Jesus did not for once talk anyhow or call the Pharisees names even though he didn't believe in dr message.btw,am not a T.B JOSHUA church member,but i respect the man.i believe true men of God are never deposed by any opposition or constant criticism,remember Nehemiah faced Samballath and Tobias when rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem but he prevailed.

45 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Player Rating / Emmanuel Dennis Becomes 3rd Nigerian To Score Vs Real Madrid In Champions League / Google Celebrates Sam Okwaraji's Posthumous Birthday With Doodle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.