Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,282 members, 7,780,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:27 PM

Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! (4216 Views)

Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Buys Her A Jeep For Christmas (photo) / Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by queensmith: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2013
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by Nurry: 9:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
@Op, leave her joor. U wetin u get?
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by overdrive(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2013
where is jim iyke,come c what a hard working sister has achieved...
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by kandiikane(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2013
Seun osewa, when will you be posting your own photo with the first eternal benz ever made? Or you dey shy? grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by obowunmi(m): 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2013
this is VERY RAZZ angry angry angry angry.......can't you be successful in silence. bloody phuck, I have a bulletproof red range rover and an all black mercedes....what's the big deal here?

Local woman - go find a MAN.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 03, 2013
kandiikane: Seun osewa, when will you be posting your own photo with the first eternal benz ever made? Or you dey shy? grin
Seun dey fork up. Him no wan blow. If na me, I go charge $10 for registration fee and $5 for posting fee, make I see why I no go buy private jet.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2013
Two cars for the price of one....lol.....small girl

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by queensmith: 12:13am On Feb 04, 2013
its the way she announced it that i just find pathetic, mentioning the price? Its amazing to her, not to me its not like the car is worth £100,000 the woman is just typical. So she has finally gotten a car loan from the bank to buy this of all cars? A car which is very common in Nigeria.

You don't see chris brown flashing his Lamborghinis and Ferraris about the gaffe- this one is flashing her 'luxury' nissan like its a private jet. Abeg
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by tellwisdom: 12:14am On Feb 04, 2013
How does this concerns us?? angry
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by simmydebadest(m): 12:21am On Feb 04, 2013
NL mentality.....I presume it will soon hit de front page
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 04, 2013
Another Nigerian suffering from inferiority complex. What a shame @Topic
Re: Linda Ikeji Poses With The First Infiniti Jeep Ever Made! by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 04, 2013

(1)

PHOTOS: I Spent $3,000 A Month On My Hair - Ghanaian Actress, Salma Mumuni / Miley Cyrus Without Makeup{photo} / Happy Birthday To Dakore Egbuson Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.