Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,235 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 - Sports (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 (66873 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 / Nigeria Vs France: (3 - 5) On Pens In U-17 Women's World Cup 4th Oct 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Ivynwa(f): 4:14am On Feb 07, 2013
You mean that Burkina Faso defeated Ghana? Just realizing that, didn't have the time to watch the match. I was looking forward to a ghana-Naija face off. So its us and Burkina Faso? We will see how it goes--------I already know that the cup is ours. Nothing dey happen.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Fidtad: 4:33am On Feb 07, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Am so happy they won,they were almost robbed
Did i hear u say almost ROBBED, or they were ROBBED.
this is robbery.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 5:21am On Feb 07, 2013
WOW! You guys got mouth now wink Remember last AFCON you were completely missing in action. Also, in this year's group stages the Super Eagle were still called Super Chickens and the coach needed to be sacked. What a difference just 2 games can make. The chickens have suddenly become eagles again? BTW, enjoy this moment while it lasts because you may soon change the Super Eagles name back to Super Chicken grin grin grin You know what I mean
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 5:30am On Feb 07, 2013
pokenose: Nigeria: Gold
Burkina Faso: Silver
Mali: Bronze
Ghana: Charcoal

Chai! This is the funniest bashing of Ghana I'v heard so far! Nigerians una get mouth o! Keep it up!

How about a bleached medal for Nigeria grin Charcoal and bleached wink 2 unique medals for the 2013 AFCON grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Gudiza(m): 5:36am On Feb 07, 2013
Listen to BANCE A MAKE HER DANCE
Gaynians got greased up by Burkina just about deserved.
But those north africans really need to join the arab\gulf tournament. The reffing was disastrous (although not the worst, I wouldn't forget the Togo match in a heartbeat)
Can't get why a person would take anything or insult on this site so personal we are now discussing skin colour. Just chillax men...really

But I dey fear that bance, pitroipa combo oh....e badttt!
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 5:41am On Feb 07, 2013
neena adjei: but to be honest not all ghanaians are dark even if they are its part of gods creation dont bash them like that it does not show self respect to us nija

The difference is we Ghanaians are proud of our African skin, and Nigerian are not. Nigerians should learn from us and stop the bleaching. Because black is beautiful, while bleaching is fatal. A WORD TO THE WISE.... BTW do Nigerians think the closer they are to the white man the better they look? The most populous black nation in the world, yet they are not proud looking black angryMother Africa weeps!
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by sauceEEP(m): 6:13am On Feb 07, 2013
sorry black stars,see wetin too much azonto do una...
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by dabossman(m): 6:14am On Feb 07, 2013
To the Ghanaians who labelled us "Super Chickens", I hereby officially label you "Charcoal Bulbss" or is it "Disco Lights"? Always off and on.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2013
dabossman: To the Ghanaians who labelled us "Super Chickens", I hereby officially label you "Charcoal Bulbss" or is it "Disco Lights"? Always off and on.

How about "Bleached Bulbs" for Nigerians Always bright grin grin grin
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by enlady(f): 6:24am On Feb 07, 2013
i know we (Naija) need to be matured in victory, but if u read through all the posts on this thread, you'll see that comments by Abrantie and co are disgusting and highly outrageous. That guy should be DEPORTED from Nairaland. He stinks!

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Roliks09: 7:29am On Feb 07, 2013
I still dont understand why NL is rife with insults and abusive words from members. Is the the way you guys talk daily, or does the anonymity behind a computer screen makes people more prone to foul language? Come on guys! We dont have to be so low.
In other news, I visited ghanaweb.com, and it seems people there have issues with most team members being 'ashante'. I guess its the same thing here too, about our team being largely igbo. They are also calling for the sack of their coach, berating his incompetence. I couldnt but notice the similarity between the comments there, and those here(NL) after our first two matches.
My point? Quite a number of similarities between GH and Nigeria. Why all the e-fighting?
BTW, is just me, or that ghanaweb.com needs some adjustments? Wasnt quite so easy navigating.

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by pats4U(m): 7:44am On Feb 07, 2013
Boss13: Burkinafaso was ordained to be in the final against all odds

I just hope the super eagles don't under rate them so that what happened to ivory coast last year don't happen again!
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Parolee: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2013
Not to say I am justifying the Mbombela pitch...but a lot of exaggeration has been done about this pitch issue...things like the ball is bumping all over the field, the playing surface is uneven this that and the other....
The Ghana coach himself mentioned on kickoff magazine that some of the pitches in Ghana and everywhere in Africa are more worse than Mbombela's and his players play on them week in week out....no excuses there, so they must just perform.
The reason why the pitch is in that state was clearly explained...a lot of rain fell in the Nelspruit area just before the tournament kicked-off and that resulted in a breakout of algae on the grass - and this grass is foreign by the way, was impossed on us by FIFA and it is not resistant enough to our conditions...
Can I also say that I attended most of the games in Mbombela as I stay here - the pitch was not at all in a perfect condition BUT was still PLAYABLE...and many things went right.

Soccer city (National Stadium) will definitely provide all the teams with a perfect playing surface, just like Rustenburg, Durbs and PE have done...

Taking the Mbombela games to other venues would have been a logistical problem of huge proportions - the Mbombela games were some of the best attended in terms of spectator numbers I am not sure if your televisions showed you that. Just last night there were about 30000 people in the BF/Ghana game...and some of us we bought our tickets in bulk long before the games would take place....tell me who would have done the refunding and organised for another venue at such short notice? and other logistical issues e.g. security, transport etc

PEOPLLE THE PITCH WAS PLAYABLE!!!! and you can't beat the atmosphere that was always at Mbombela Stadium...it was a real African carnival from the Ethiopians who came in their large numbers to the Burkinabe supporters and team....and of course all the other nationalities, thank you all for a real African carnival you created in our city!!! I've got it all in my video camera....

By the way GOOD LUCK TO BURKINA FASO...the people of Mbombela-Nelspruit city have adopted you as our team! we love you...
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by ifyalways(f): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2013
whats new? cheesy
Ghana lost cry and so what?

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by JNdupu: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2013
searay: ...and Gayanians Ghanaians wept.
http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=156957&start=860

E be like say T B Joshua give them prophesy too and dem dey vex naw.

Na so be T B J style? To give every country positive prophesy?
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Shine1177: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2013
torgbe: Nigerians have so much confidence in their team now. What has changed? Is it because u scored an over-aged CIV that struggled to beat Togo and came from 2 goals down to draw with Algeria? Meet u at the finals if only Mali wont whoop your ass. I support 9ja against Mali just as many Ghanaians, it would shock u how we celebrated in Ghana when u scored CIV. Ghanaians love Nigeria.word

Hope you have seen the change broda? Nigeria all the way!!!

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by jutino(f): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2013
Kajina:

The difference is we Ghanaians are proud of our African skin, and Nigerian are not. Nigerians should learn from us and stop the bleaching. Because black is beautiful, while bleaching is fatal. A WORD TO THE WISE.... BTW do Nigerians think the closer they are to the white man the better they look? The most populous black nation in the world, yet they are not proud looking black angryMother Africa weeps!
pls stop barking and shut up...ur advice is not needed.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by elampiro(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2013
Why do some Nigerians say negative things about Ghana? I thought they are our brothers?

The Burkinafaso team is so fast and powerful. The final will be tough. This shows our group c was a group of death.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by tzetzefly(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2013
enlady: i know we (Naija) need to be matured in victory, but if u read through all the posts on this thread, you'll see that comments by Abrantie and co are disgusting and highly outrageous. That guy should be DEPORTED from Nairaland. He stinks!
Just come to think of it, so where is the dude, Abrantie or whatever he calls himself....I guess the forum got too hot for him and he sought a cheap way out...gringrin?

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by eazysally: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2013
Ghana hate us like hell and we hate dem like double edged sword.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Hadeyemy: 9:08am On Feb 07, 2013
Ghana must go!
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 07, 2013
eazysally: Ghana hate us like hell and we hate dem like double edged sword.

i dont thin ghanaian ppl hate us THIS much lets show some self respect
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by ocelot2006(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2013
Selasie_D: That's what am wondering too. Why are ghanaians on a forum where ppl hate their guts. Its one thing if ur invited or liked, its another thing when ur hated. I think we'll a lot of us found this site by mistake and joined to "defend" wat was being said abt ghanaians or maybe they just like nigerians. I have not been here long but am tired of all the fighting and insults from both parties.All this is unneccesary. We should stop fighting abt the same nonsence and let it be. It should not matter wat they say or feel abt us. Its their site and all are entitled to their opinions. Ghanaians have overstayed their welcome here so think its abt time we all leave in peace.

If we Nigerians hate Ghanians, it's because YOU GUYS PUSHED US. We are naturall very friendly and welcomed everyone to our forum. We even admired the strides made in your country and had good things to say about it and Ghanians, even though Nigeria is leagues ahead of little Ghana. But you guys rewarded our friendship with malice and venom (no thanks to your unhealthy fixation on Nigerian, jealousy, and inferiority complex). Check out Ghanian website and forums, and you'll see that Nigerian bashing is a favourite. Be don't forget baboons like abratie, petrodollar, otumfour,and co who run the mouths here on nairaland.

But too bad you folks chose the wrong country to mess with cheesy . You shouldve known that Nigerians take no prisoners when we decide to descend on you Ghanian lot and return the favour smiley . So, if you decide to leave nairaland, pls do 'cos. No one's going to miss you Ghanian folks.

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 07, 2013
Kajina: WOW! You guys got mouth now wink Remember last AFCON you were completely missing in action. Also, in this year's group stages the Super Eagle were still called Super Chickens and the coach needed to be sacked. What a difference just 2 games can make. The chickens have suddenly become eagles again? BTW, enjoy this moment while it lasts because you may soon change the Super Eagles name back to Super Chicken grin grin grin You know what I mean

She na you wey dey there. No be like so una comot.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by ocelot2006(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2013
neena adjei:

i dont thin ghanaian ppl hate us THIS much lets show some self respect

Really? Check out ghanaweb and see for yourself, and other Ghanian forums. They started this whole "war". Too bad they chose the wrong country to f#@k with.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 07, 2013
Kajina:

Helloooooooo, who told you Nigerians do the bleaching thing. You must be clueless to say that. If you all are black in colour in Ghana, that doesnt mean everybody in Nigeria should be black in colour too. We have a lot of fair skinned people here. And albinos too. There are not more bleachers in Nigeria than there are in Ghana.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Kajina: 10:22am On Feb 07, 2013
jutino: pls stop barking and shut up...ur advice is not needed.

Whether my advice is needed or not, the choice is solely your. Hope others will take is smiley
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by ola1233: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2013
L
Kajina: WOW! You guys got mouth now wink Remember last AFCON you were completely missing in action. Also, in this year's group stages the Super Eagle were still called Super Chickens and the coach needed to be sacked. What a difference just 2 games can make. The chickens have suddenly become eagles again? BTW, enjoy this moment while it lasts because you may soon change the Super Eagles name back to Super Chicken grin grin grin You know what I mean
that why y'all got kicked out of the competition you even trna cheat your ways to the final like u did in the group stage.
Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by Shine1177: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2013
How are the mighty fallen!!
Tell it not in Ivory Coast
Publish it not in the streets of Mali
For - in South Africa, the mouthy Ivorians were destroyed by SUPER EAGLES of Nigeria and Eagles of Mali were caged.
Ye daughters of Ivory coast, weep over your over pompous mouthy professional players who thought that it is every bird they can consume.
The bones of Super Eagles are too hard for toothless Drogba, Traore and co.
Ye daughters of Nigeria, dance and rejoice over Emenike, Moses and Mba who made the Ivorians eat their vomit,
they light the streets of Naija wit golden celebrations.
In South Africa the mighty Ghana was sent parking with "GHANA MUST GO" by Burkina Faso.
How are the mighty fallen with weapons of football war perish.
Football is played and decided on the pitch and not by words of mouth.
A lesson to Ivory Coast and Ghana
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 by edelweiss(f): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2013
Kajina:

are u sure u even know ur trade? Don't u know u people are the real initiators of bleaching? U see ur brown or pink coloured women selling Ghana soap and small mortar
and pistol to mix their bleaching concoctions! Just go stand outside
u will see a ghanian woman carrying pink, white, cream, black and brown soap for bleaching! So sorry am against we abusing ourselves,but that ghanian boy got me really angry! Abusing an entire nation on its own site! What effrontery!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (Reply)

Usain Bolt's Manhood Is Small - Jady Duarte, Brazilian Girl He Had Sex With / Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago / Maradona Describes Cristiano Ronaldo In Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.