Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (11218 Views)

Agbani Darego On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine's September 2013 / Funmi Iyanda On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Nike Davies-Okundayo On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by free4naija: 12:11am On Feb 04, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-MQMZGuxVOyM/UQ62L0s5lLI/AAAAAAABYws/pjBA-qgMIRk/s1600/betty+irabor+covers+genevieve+magazine+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Mrs Betty Irabor graces the cover of Genevieve Magazine in celebration of its 10 years of existence. She looks stunning, as young as April.

http://naijapose.com/whos-on-the-cover-of-genevieve-magazine-betty-irabor-herself/

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by oddy4real(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
how would that stop the Super Eagles from mauling the Malians?

3 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by sessydoo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
who she be?
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ozodimgba(m): 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ok
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by donfish28: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
is she nduka irabor's wife?
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by iamswizz(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2013
`

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by shangpearlz(f): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
Wow! I jst commented on nairaland! Tink am 5th. Ma 1st. Time actuali
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Asis(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2013
Alrt not bad
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ivy5(f): 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Nice pic
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Scarpon(m): 8:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
I say gorgeous
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by yungdamaz(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
who is betty irabor? undecided
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by pboiskinpy(m): 8:53pm On Feb 04, 2013
...Kk,na Madam koi-koi b dat??

#nairalanders let's dance jaree...oya!!
Opam gangnam style.........
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Orikinla(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
free4naija: [img]http://1.bp..com/-MQMZGuxVOyM/UQ62L0s5lLI/AAAAAAABYws/pjBA-qgMIRk/s1600/betty+irabor+covers+genevieve+magazine+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Mrs Betty Irabor graces the cover of Genevieve Magazine in celebration of its 10 years of existence. She looks stunning, as young as April.

http://naijapose.com/whos-on-the-cover-of-genevieve-magazine-betty-irabor-herself/

[size=18pt]It is her magazine and so she can put herself on the cover as many times as she likes.

She should have called it BETTY and not Genevieve.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Orikinla(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
yung da maz: who is betty irabor? undecided

Aunty Betty na Sonny Irabor's wife.
She has been an aunty since my childhood in Ikoyi.
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Biim: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
Aaaaah! This girl no fine.
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by mich2012: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
yung da maz: who is betty irabor? undecided

I think Sunny Irabor's wife. Frank is the dude that used to anchor a talk-show on AIT back in da days. Don't know if he still does though
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by safarigirl(f): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2013
She looks lovely for a woman in her fifties, she takes good care of hersekf, a rarity in Nigerian women.
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
ivy5: Nice pic
So their is no important news again? na wao what about d price of Garri?
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by spywareczar(m): 8:57pm On Feb 04, 2013
Her face sounds familiar, but I tot she's fat in complexion.. Lol

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by tomsongz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Bring bak cocoa farming or else naija economy would soon perish
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2013
Her ugliness is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Bella3(f): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2013
spywareczar: Her face sounds familiar, but I tot she's fat in complexion.. Lol
BLOOD OF GOD!!!shockedshocked
English has dead!

2 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Bella3(f): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2013
BLOOD OF GOD!!!shockedshocked
English has dead!!
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
donfish28: is she nduka irabor's wife?

If u ask me; na who i go ask
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by ceciliaudoh: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2013
She's pretty
Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by spywareczar(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
BĂ©lla3: BLOOD OF GOD!!!shockedshocked
English has dead!!
yeh, me killing it now now, lol

Re: Betty Irabor On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine by claremont(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2013
I think she looks ok for someone of her age (50's I think).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Annie Idibia On The Cover Of TW Magazine Valentine Edition. / Victor Njoku, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For Port Harcourt Fashion Show / This Will Leave Your Mouth Open. Breath-taking Bizarre Piercings!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.