Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Which Bank Is The Best When It Comes To Loans And Lease Facilities. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Best When It Comes To Loans And Lease Facilities. (677 Views)

Help! First Bank Is Charging Me Monthly Withdrawal Fee On My Savings Acct!! / Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / First Bank Is The Most Unreliable Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Best When It Comes To Loans And Lease Facilities. by babybird82(f): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2008
Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

There was a poll asking about the most customer friendly bank in Nigeria.

I would like fellow forumites in the house to tell us which of the banks in Nigeria is the best when it comes to loans and lease facilities and also their experiences. Lease for cars and house hold equipments especially.

Bankers in the house can also tell us the criteria to qualify for such.

I have heard about UBA and it is also clearly stated in their site but i have also heard a lot of bad reports about UBA.

Which do you advice we run an account with and what type of account should it be. I for one is looking for such banks to bank with. I am a GTB account holder but they don't offer such facilities to their customers.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best When It Comes To Loans And Lease Facilities. by babybird82(f): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2008
Bankers in the house please reply or does it mean no bank qualifies. sad

(1) (Reply)

Office Equipment Procurement / I Need Liberty Reserve Urgently. / Private Placements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.