Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,666 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players (28656 Views)

Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? / Ivorian Player A. Toure Flees Club After Contrating AIDS. / Ivorian Footballer Escapes With Fake Passport After Testing Positive To HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by maskid(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Emylexray: I still can't imagine how eagles could subdue elephants!!!...a whole big elephant!

whats big about them? how many tyms have they won the nations cup? 0.

they are too big ke. still then no fit enter second round for world cup.

RUBBISH
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by PROUDIGBO(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
PRIDE COMES BEFORE A FALL!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by crackhouse(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ivorians in a sorry state. or Ivorian players mourn the death of football.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
U guys are wicked o, u no get heart at all, so u r makin fun of dem jz like that and dont forget most of u supportd dem b4 d match...
Condolence to dose guys in d picture n d whole cote d'viore in generally but warn ur giants never to underestimate NIGERIA again!!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by ritux: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
I think we are over celebrating this victory. I know how important it is to us but let's wait till the trophy comes. I hope we defeat mali the before we even talk about trophy sef
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by CY09: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
No big deal in the pix, anyone would feel same way when defeated.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2013
yuzedo: Can't we just be gracious winners?

Why must we gloat?! We haven't even won the cup. Mali go just nack us 4 - 0! Then they'll caption a picture of us too. undecided
soothsayer

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Maxymilliano(m): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ironu sori agba ko'do... grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by drzed: 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2013
CAPTION: "Mon dieu comrades, cest game avec Eagles Superb de Nigerien est disaster totalle, non? Cest la vie! Le triez next tymier"

Make una hail my French abeg! grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by DonPazini: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
That's the only cup they will carry!!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by mascot87(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2013
sessydoo: lol wey drogba?
He go tell mikel make he go win the cup for them na
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by JimmyBoy1: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
dem fit chop?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Artistree: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2013
chucky234: They are mourning the death of Drogba,no sorry dream of lifting the AFCON trophy in SA.
This is not exactly a nice thing to say about someone else.
What's the big deal about the Super Eagles beating Cote D'Ivoire?
All the beatings Nigeria has received from other countries, who has wished a player dead?
We are humans and should talk as such...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by feelxp(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2013
One of dem(EBOUE) called our team super chicken, dat dey wil chew us. So a chicken can eat up dead elephant.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2013
maskid: MSCHTEEEW so?. u guys are really glorifying these ivorians. wtf. 6 years ago would their reaction have been the same?

abeg make them park well jor..... what about france and argentina that got eliminated in the first round of 2002 world cup.

or neatherlands in 2012.
the maor they grieve, the more they try to imply that we are too small to beat them.

mayb its our mistake sef for celebrating too much wen we beat them. THEM BE SPAIN wats the hype.

i have had enuf of this post CIV defeat abeg.

mscheeeew!! (* Shuts down system*).

Though, i am not into soccer, i remember those days when even developed nations embrace fear when they have to play Nigeria in soccer, how our team is a roll over for almost any team, how sad, even Canada will spell Nigeria with goals. tongue
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by eyenCalabar(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
So surprising for an Eagle to kill Elephant grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Emylexray(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
maskid: MSCHTEEEW so?. u guys are really glorifying these ivorians. wtf. 6 years ago would their reaction have been the same?

abeg make them park well jor..... what about france and argentina that got eliminated in the first round of 2002 world cup.

or neatherlands in 2012.
the maor they grieve, the more they try to imply that we are too small to beat them.

mayb its our mistake sef for celebrating too much wen we beat them. THEM BE SPAIN wats the hype.

true yarn my brother. If not for the drastic decline in our football, who are the elephants of ivorycoast when the eagles are flying? We are incommeasurable to any african country back then when it comes to the round leather game. Ordinary Ethiopia we managed to beat via two penalties in our final group game, we celebrated as if we had won the trophy. This victory of ours, though sweet, is overcelebrated. What a shame!
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by GentleNaaz(m): 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2013
Humble elephant
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by sweetcheecks(f): 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2013
modextus: pathetic they say

Cute Yaya, I say. wink
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Emylexray(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
maskid:

whats big about them? how many tyms have they won the nations cup? 0.

they are too big ke. still then no fit enter second round for world cup.

RUBBISH
bro, try and denote the literary theme of my post. Elephant= big, eagles= small.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by LeStylo: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2013
COFFEE GONE SOUR! grin
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2013

He's the photographer shocked
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Lbrasi: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
yuzedo: Can't we just be gracious winners?

Why must we gloat?! We haven't even won the cup. Mali go just nack us 4 - 0! Then they'll caption a picture of us too. undecided
i no wan know o.i no fit happy pass yesterday own even if then win the cup.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by fkaz(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Them smoke weed?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2013
eyenCalabar: So surprising for an Eagle to kill Elephant grin grin grin

Nice design . . . Hopefully Eagles will not be the one on ground in the next round . . .
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Mortiple(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2013
HOW DID IT HAPPEN?

or

WE ARE IN TROUBLE BACK HOME?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by nochie(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
grin
drogba go congratulate our players for dressing room.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by Mortiple(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Where Eboue?
The "Eboue" that made those remarks is fake! The real Eboue has dissociated himself and has even called Mikel and Kanu to deny it.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by efetobore1: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
OH! SUNDAY MBAH WHY? grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by efetobore1: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2013
OH! SUNDAY MBAH WHY?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by dhappyking(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2013
Is this really the end of the road for us. What happened?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players by adahib: 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2013

or neatherlands in 2012.

I was wondering the same thing too. Yes,it was nice for Nigeria to beat the ivorians but c'mon guys,this is ivory coast.it's not as if we landed our first man on the moon or something. I just hope our boys won't get stuck in the ecstasy of winning cote d'Ivoire and end up forgetting that they are supposed to beat Mali.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi's Sensational Goal Against Benfica Named UCL 22/23 Goal Of The Season / Kanu Nwankwo: "Nicolas Pepe Has Put Fear Into Arsenal Rivals" / Ronaldo Scores 2 Penalties As Juventus Come From Behind To Draw Atalanta At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.