Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice (4612 Views)

With N600,000 Which Business Will You Venture Into? / I Have 600k I Want To Invest. Pls Advice / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by ProGSM(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2013
Friends,

I have this N600k and would love to invest it somewhere.

Kindly advice me on what business I can invest it in. This must be something that will always bring in some money for me.

Thanks!
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by rotwailler(m): 11:17am On Feb 04, 2013
ProGSM: Friends,

Kindly advice me on what business I can invest it in. This must be something that will always bring in some money for me.

Thanks!

Yes there you go,you can import goods from china.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by luvablesam(m): 11:20am On Feb 04, 2013
rent a shop and go to cotonou to buy fairly used phones there,come back love-vendor d shop a lil and sell ur phones there simple!
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kayjegs: 11:49am On Feb 04, 2013
@ProGSM...Why dont you check this thread and choose the business you might wish to invest in:

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need

My advice however is, for whatever business you will do, do not put all your savings into it.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by citypulseng(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2013
Start A Commercial BBQ (Asun, chicken, turkey, fish, gizzards) Business
If you like barbecue and like to meet people, why don't you set up a barbecue catering service? It is amazing to note the increasing number of people going into this business. There is this unusual swags that comes with operating it. Interestingly, it doesn’t take much stress to operate. I have a guy who operates not too far from Costain area of Lagos who I usually visit whenever I need my privacy. Among other things, I simply love the way he prepares his barbecue well galvanised with fried chips, ketchup, cabbage, and onions. It makes you always want to come back. And the charges range between N200 and N600 per plates.
Culled from "Businesses To Start With Less Than N500,00"[i][/i]
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by citypulseng(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2013
Taxi Business
Do you have a passion for driving or just like cruising round town in your car? You can consider starting a taxi cab business. Taxi business is one of the age-long professions in the history of man. It is like being paid for doing something you would have considered doing for free. As a cab driver, you can decide when to commence business and when to close for the day. Interestingly too, the fare are not fixed. You can charge at will depending on the distance. I know a taxi driver who only deals with ‘drop’ and the least he charges per passenger is N1,500.
Culled from "Businesses To Start With Less Than N500,000"
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by citypulseng(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2013
Raw Food (Rice, Beans & Garri) Business
Sale of raw food like rice, beans, garri, corns and wheat is a profitable business to start in Nigeria. Unlike other perishable edibles, they can stay for months without getting spoilt or rotten. It sells more during weekends, holidays and riot or protest days. Those are the days workers (especially the working class) complain of not having enough foodstuffs at home. To make a success of this kind of business, you need to site it...
Culled From "Businesses To Start With Less Than N500,000"

2 Likes

Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by ProGSM(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
Ok, nice one. Hope for more suggestions.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by obamat: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Go and buy a car and do taxi Business Its a very good one depending on your location.
If you can drive it you are the don, if you can not you can hire a driver to be paying you daily,
If you can not manage it we can manage it for you and you will have money every week.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by franel79(m): 5:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
ProGSM: Friends,

Thanks!

From that Capital off yours, fix up N500,000 and go on a jolly ride with a Content management website + Facebook fan pages using N100,000 and you will be glad you did.

Guaranteed to fetch you as much as $200 Dollars Monthly. I promise you this.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kzero(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Iam interested in content management website and the procedure.Thank you.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kymblaq(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
You can invest in bringing people into the country from Togo and have them produce charcoal for you. I currently have 7 persons of such, with your money, i can bring in 25 persons, pay for wood and feed them for 8 weeks.
We are looking at 4,000 bags of charcoal. We would sell all locally.

Each bag brings in N700.

If you have any doubt by basis of your expectation, you can take a week or more to come to ilorin and see the work being done by the first crop of persons i have here. They have been here for a little less than 3 weeks.

Bring a police man around or two if you dont feel safe.

If you are interested i am willing to bend through whatever conditions to make you feel safe and in control of your investment.

Thank you.

NB
They produce way more, and that is on a 6 weekly basis. Its good you be there through the production process.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by dammy1985: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2013
Remember that kwara state government has placed ban on production of charcoal...
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kymblaq(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
dammy1985: Remember that kwara state government has placed ban on production of charcoal...

They place a ban on charcoal all the time. I am in Ilorin and i produce charcoal, containers load charcoal daily here. There is no such ban my friend, there cant be any such ban. If you knew the number of persons living in Nigeria who rely on this cheap source of fuel you would understand that a ban of charcoal is never going to happen, not anytime soon.
If you doubt me, ask anyone is the remote parts of ilorin, eg. Share, Loma, Arogbaiye, Bode-Sadu,etc.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kymblaq(m): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2013
dammy1985: Remember that kwara state government has placed ban on production of charcoal...

They place a ban on charcoal all the time. I am in Ilorin and i produce charcoal, containers load charcoal daily here. There is no such ban my friend, there cant be any such ban. If you knew the number of persons living in Nigeria who rely on this cheap source of fuel you would understand that a ban of charcoal is never going to happen, not anytime soon.
If you doubt me, ask anyone in the remote parts of ilorin, eg. Share, Loma, Arogbaiye, Bode-Sadu,etc.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kymblaq(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2013

If you doubt me, ask anyone who resides in the remote parts of ilorin, eg. Share, Loma, Arogbaiye, Bode-Sadu,etc.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by ITL: 5:25am On Feb 06, 2013
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kymblaq(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2013
If a technical knowledge of your investment is what you require then i should be the one you are investing with. Hold on to your monies, and come to ilorin, come with a freind or two if that would make you feel better, and see the charcoal production process for yourself, you can stay with me in Ilorin and we can visit my farm everyday.
You dont have to give me an answer straight away, take your time and understand the whole process. If you do eventually decide on working with me, we can can go to Togo together, I have 23 men and two women waiting on me to pick them up. This should take 3 days at most. Heck i don't need the money at once, hold on to it when the need arises you would see, e.g. Transportation of new workers, feeding, cutting and buying bags for the charcoal.
If you want i could email you two situation reports i typed in an effort to get more finance, and if you want a video of the place and the work being done no problem.

This is the best opportunity here, please look into it.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by dammy1985: 7:10am On Feb 06, 2013
kymblaq:

If you doubt me, ask anyone in the remote parts of ilorin, eg. Share, Loma, Arogbaiye, Bode-Sadu,etc.
Do you think is a sustainable business. I'm presently at kisi in oyo state buying chacoal. Let me have your contact
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kymblaq(m): 7:34am On Feb 06, 2013
dammy1985: Do you think is a sustainable business. I'm presently at kisi in oyo state buying chacoal. Let me have your contact

Its a sustainable business, even better in Ilorin. I was in Lanlate in Oyo state and i had two markudi's working for me then, and they are a bad idea by the way. The reason i got Togolese people is because they speak french and are dependent on you for everything and are isolated, hence they cannot steal from you.

Ilorin is also better since the tax is pegged at N20 per bag produced. But in Idiko in Oyo state where they also produce, you would pay in the over a hundred thousand for land and N25,000 for each worker you have, and we have not even spoken about the cost of the hacksaw operator which is 4x that of the operators here.

I don waka well well, I know. LOL.

Enough of the long story. This is my number 08081887295.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by princewell: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2013
You can diversify your investment.
I committed all my life to trading Forex and the Stock market. Initially, I lost a lot of money for close to two years till I was introduced to fundamental (news trading). I still had some errors which was because of my emotions. I just bought a software that straddles the fundamental news release and I have made about 120% of my invested capital since last month. You can contact me via imoh4king@yahoo.com for more information.
You can invest about N30,000 to N100,000 in this area. You wont regret it.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by emilyone(f): 5:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
citypulseng: Raw Food (Rice, Beans & Garri) Business
Sale of raw food like rice, beans, garri, corns and wheat is a profitable business to start in Nigeria. Unlike other perishable edibles, they can stay for months without getting spoilt or rotten. It sells more during weekends, holidays and riot or protest days. Those are the days workers (especially the working class) complain of not having enough foodstuffs at home. To make a success of this kind of business, you need to site it...
Culled From "Businesses To Start With Less Than N500,000"
poster, if i were you i will stick to this its the best advise so far !!

3 Likes

Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kymblaq(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2013
emilyone:

I know this was not directed at me, but to say selling rice is the best option because it yields little says more about your expectation than anything else. The business you endorse is one of heavy capital and meagre returns, a lot of the factors in your endorsed business is out of the control of the investor and subject to market changes which are unpredictable.

My proposal is not an idea, its a fact and it is currently ongoing. I know we all have the right to our opinions, but then again opinions are there to be challenged, i don't mind the challenge.

My proposal gives you control of all the factors, and offers a way better ROI. I am guessing you know little to nothing about charcoal production, not a problem, am here if you need educating, if you would rather call, my number is in an earlier reply.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by kymblaq(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
emilyone:

I know this was not directed at me, but to say selling rice is the best option because it yields little says more about your expectation than anything else. The business you endorse is one of heavy capital and meagre returns, a lot of the factors in your endorsed business is out of the control of the investor and subject to market changes which are unpredictable.

My proposal is not an idea, its a fact and it is currently ongoing. I know we all have the right to our opinions, but then again opinions are there to be challenged, i don't mind a challenge.

My proposal gives you control of all the factors, and offers a way better ROI. I am guessing you know little to nothing about charcoal production, not a problem, am here if you need educating, if you would rather call, my number is in an earlier reply.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by ihedioramma: 10:24am On Feb 07, 2013
INVEST 200 IN FBNH STOCK,INVEST 200 IN ANY FARMING U CAN DO AND KEEP 200 FOR ANY GOOD BIZ THAT COMES OUT NOT FOREX,INTERNET BIZ E.T.C BECAREFUL THAT IS A BIG MONEY. THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE THAT WORK IN COMPAY AND THERE PAY EVERY MONTH IS 15K TELL ME HOW MANY YRS WILL THEY MAKE 600,000 ? IS A PROVERB TO YOU.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by nacsol: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2013
hello poster, there are lots of businesses that you can do as you have many people here to advice. In this case, I want to introduce to a profitable sport betting business. It is one of the fast growing business in Nigeria now. The company's name is 1960BET(1960bet.com). The company is in partnership with Kanu Nwakwo Heart Foundation. Im working as an agent for them and I need people to come invest to be my Partners/Sub-Agent. Honestly, half of your mentioned amount is ok to start with.

I dont visit this website often, so yoy can contact me on 08098323038 for further information.
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by Laird(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2013
DONT GIVE YOUR MOONEY TO ANYONE
Re: N600,000 To Invest, Pls Advice by mykies(m): 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2015
kymblaq:

Its a sustainable business, even better in Ilorin. I was in Lanlate in Oyo state and i had two markudi's working for me then, and they are a bad idea by the way. The reason i got Togolese people is because they speak french and are dependent on you for everything and are isolated, hence they cannot steal from you.

Ilorin is also better since the tax is pegged at N20 per bag produced. But in Idiko in Oyo state where they also produce, you would pay in the over a hundred thousand for land and N25,000 for each worker you have, and we have not even spoken about the cost of the hacksaw operator which is 4x that of the operators here.

I don waka well well, I know. LOL.

Enough of the long story. This is my number 08081887295.

I tried contacting you but to no available. I'm interested in buying charcoal and supplying in Lagos. how can I contact you apart from the above number; I want to do business with you!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira / How To Start Frozen Food Business In Nigeria / Www.facebook.com/bvshipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.