Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army (42806 Views)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / Motion: 22 APC Northern Senators ‘working Against Buhari’ / Ndiigbo, Her Non-igbo Eastern Neighbors And The Myth Of Igbo Domination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Obiagu1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Nawa o! Igbo this, Igbo that. This is not looking good at all.
Seems like the Northerners are trying to stage a coup before the D-Day October 1, 2014.

1966 comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OkparaIgbo: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2013
Obiagu1: Nawa o! Igbo this, Igbo that. This is not looking good at all.
Seems like the Northerners are trying to stage a coup before the D-Day October 1, 2014.

1966 comes to mind.

Nwanne live to your name and let them do their worst. This is no longer 1966/1967, Now everyone is wiser and trust me when I say a lot more Igbo indigenes garner respect and praise from the outside world. There will never be a repeat of the one sided war, If it comes down to it, bro be brave, I certainly am.!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Obiagu1(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Nwanne live to your name and let them do their worst. This is no longer 1966/1967, Now everyone is wiser and trust me when I say a lot more Igbo indigenes garner respect and praise from the outside world. There will never be a repeat of the one sided war, If it comes down to it, bro be brave, I certainly am.!

It's Jonathan's knee-jerk action that is my fear. Before you know it, he will remove Ihejirika and expose himself to the "planned" coup.

Igbo always pay the biggest price at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by heisenberg33: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2013
cameronese:

Pls when you talk of putting into place, do not forget that except for the help of Cameroon who blocked The Biafran Seaway, except for the use of federal might and the support of international community, and the assistance of the Yorubas, Housa/Fulani could have been a history by now.

Think twice before you talk too much!

Do you think that fool will understand what you are saying?? Please Do not waste your time arguing with Nagoma, i have confirmed he thinks like a ruminant (cow specifically)

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by gudugudumeje: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2013
wn north dagger others in the army ad the polity, dem dey proud lording it over others. Now dat others lord it over dem, na shoutttttttttttttttttttttttttttt! So killers no dey want make dem kill am......
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by aurenflani: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

The core east (the same tiny landlocke enclave, nothing core about it)

1. 20 % fake certificates pretending to be educated and circulating the dummy certificate among the siblings.
2. 20 % Drug couriers travelling to South east Asia , and Brazil as europe is too hot.
3. 15% Spare parts dealers in lagos .graduates of drug trafficking.
4. 5% in freing jails awaiting death sentences and similar for drug courier offences and 419.
5. 10% Have well established kidnapping business, can kidnap all including their own parents.
6. 10% en route to europe accross \Sahara desert for prostitutiition.
7. 10% the Osu Igbos banished in the evil forest as they are subhuman even among Okoro.
8. 10% The remaining die hard cannibals - beware of them , they can eat you uncooked.
Sorry the labourers in America are are part of (1) above and many are on NL.

Hahahahahaha.....hahahahahaha grin
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OkparaIgbo: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2013
Obiagu1:

It's Jonathan's knee-jerk action that is my fear. Before you know it, he will remove Ihejirika and expose himself to the "planned" coup.

Igbo always pay the biggest price at the end of the day.

I think(believe) he knows better than trying to please the North on this occasion. He has even secured the water-ways by giving it to his brother. Now that's what I call tact. Let us watch and see what these buffon's have in stock and they will be SHOCKED by the response they get. angry

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

Sharrap I said.. angry Why does the North have 12 states and the SE have 5, SW 6 and SS 5.. Have you gone mad that it didn't occur to you what gross injustice that is in the first place.? My friend like I said we Igbo's have had enough, I for one and I say do your worst and you will be SHOCKED how time have changed from 1967 to 2013/2014/2015. We won't even let that rubbish repeat itself and for your info we the Igbo's certainly I am aware boast of alot of Military prowess/presence in the U.S and U.K and we will not fail to unleash it at the appropriate time.! Stupid hawusa lunatics thinking the world revolves around them. I'm sure mad cow disease is prevalent in your village and lil wonder why you spew so much gibberish
I thought u donkies say dat,we middle belt are not northerners.So what is it,with north have 12 states?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2013
tomakint:
Guy you too funny, did you just typed 'think' I don't think an average aboki engage their 'basic cognitive skills' you should know now cool

You did not demonstrate any cognitive skills when you declared Biafra Republic. Did you Mr. Reptilian brain?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Roseart: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

You did not demonstrate any cognitive skills when you declared Biafra Republic. Did you Mr. Reptilian brain?

For a teacher you sure have a lot of time on your hands. What you never grade papers? Or is this one barnyarn outfit masquerading as a school that you call your place of employment.

I pity your students, being led by a monkey must be tough.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
Igbo tradition/religion is the richest in the whole world. Igbo social consciousness is centuries ahead of any other civilization on earth. Igbo astrology is the most advanced yet. Igbo natural mode of education is years ahead of the currently used ones in Nigeria. Igbo ancient arts and culture span centuries, and are very beautiful. Igbo writing system is still in use in arts and decorations, and is currently being modernized to be used in formal education. Igbo literature are popular in the world. Igbo musicians are one of the world's greatest. Igboland scenery is breathtakingly beautiful. Igbo sportsmen have all left indelible marks in a lot of sports. Igbo fought for your independence. Igbo fought to remove you from slavery. Igbo built a lot this institutions that you are trying so hard to keep them away from. But you have no culture of your own, no education of your own, no mind of your own, no religion of your own. When I see you, though we share a country, all I can think of is the koran. You don't want to think, you dont want to be successful, you don't want to be free. Your religion has made you a slave of it. And a slave to those who control the religion (arabs). Repent and bow to CHUKWU cool

Primitive people . Who is Chukwu? A spare parts dealer or a drug courier?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Roseart: 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

Primitive people . Who is Chukwu? A spare parts dealer or a drug courier?

Yes the Allah you were given after being ra.ped 3 ways from Sunday by Arabs is so much better...

No wonder they treated you guys like cargo last year. Your brothers don't recognize your brotherhood in Saudi Arabia.

Imagine the fact that Saudis say the reason why they treat your people like rats is because they are whoring it up and trying to do every other illicit thing instead of praying to Allah like they claim. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Tinyemeka(m): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2013
olufunmibi: Most of you guys on nairaland politics section are so infantile in your reasoning and many of your posts betray sound use of logic, I hope Seun and those Mods in charge of this politics section know that there is an Emergency in Nairaland politics section. This online space has turned to an online beer palour where people vomit thrash and revel in stupid ethnic sentiments instead of addressing the merit of issues. Nairaland Politics was not like this when I started visiting in 2006! Moderators! Please do something on time.

Your profile shows you registered Jun 01, 2007 and as at today Feb 05, 2013, almost 6 years later, you've had just 76 posts.

Barring the fact that this may not be your first and only user ID, one may reach the conclusion that you are not a regular user on Nairaland. undecided
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Your profile shows you registered Jun 01, 2007 and as at today Feb 05, 2013, almost 6 years later, you've had just 76 posts.

Barring the fact that this may not be your first and only user ID, one may reach the conclusion that you are not a regular user on Nairaland. undecided
buhabuhahahahaahaha grin grin.... that MAN is an HABITUAL NAIRALAND ABSCONDER!!!! he is still living in the PAST and holding fervently unto the "past". he must be deliberately dragged into the FUTURE to secure his wellbeing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart:

For a teacher you sure have a lot of time on your hands. What you never grade papers? Or is this one barnyarn outfit masquerading as a school that you call your place of employment.
I pity your students, being led by a monkey must be tough.

Some cultures can only support bacteria grin that's nyamiri for you wink.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Roseart: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

Some cultures can only support bacteria grin that's nyamiri for you wink.

And you call yourself a teacher. So Ecoli can have a culture? Salmonella too? What a useless insult.

Your culture apparently tolerates the stu.pid allowing it multiply and annoy the sane.

And this is the same brain teaching Nigeria's future

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2013
Godman_n:

How explain? Is he Igbo? Is he intelligence? is he governing Nigeria the way you want?

Did you really see the postings in the army? I saw it and shouted even before this argument. It was completely insensitive. I only saw one Muslim name. The names were not even Igbos mainly; it was mainly Minorities.

We must understand that Hausa's will one day rule Nigeria again. We must be fair to them in order to demand fairness from them.

I concede we are more advanced in terms of schooling than them, just as they are more advanced in political organisations than us. We must try to carry them along.

Have you ever imagined that 9 years after the war (A war that should not have been); the people we fought against appointed one of us as Vice president (Alex Ekwueme. That is advanced leadership; trying to give a sense of belonging to all.

If you can think very well about history; you should have seen the roles played by our south south Brothers and Yorubas during the war. They simply used the Huasas (Who were somehow annoyed because of Nzeogwu's coup) to displace us.

After the war, who ceased our life savings and gave us 20 pounds? Yorubas. Who ceased our properties and positions? Yorubas and South South.

These very people have said it to my hearing so many times even before the emergence of GEJ that an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria. An Hausa-Fulani man has never said that to me.

We can say we had a fight with the North during the war. But we had no case with Yoruba and South South. Why did they act the way they did.

You can begin to see that what we have in Nigeria is just people struggling for positions and pulling other down. We have sheer envy and not Hausa domination say to say.

I am sorry to say it. I have stayed in the North and do not think their leaders are worse than our leaders. Our leaders are worse.

In my own local government, since I was born, the allocation has always been diverted by as little as one or two individuals. These are money meant for local villagers to take care of themselves. Even fertilizers have been diverted by the very people who will first call us for tribal wars.

I have seen these people stole from our people. I have seen them lie and loot. I have seen their arrogance and stupidity.

In the North, I have seen real humility of leadership. Even when they stole in the North, I have seen them share the money in crude ways.

Ask any copper that served in any local government in the north. They get shares. You can see that the problem in the north is more like a misconception of governance and developement whereas what we have in the East is sheer wickedness.

Away with these tribal wars. Away with Inept GEJ and his likes. Away with corrupt and stinking Atiku, IBB, Abdusalam.

What we need is good governance and equal opportunities for all.

Come to think of it. All humanity is same. Come to think of it. It is possible our forefathers crossed-road when they were migrating to the extent that you may have a blood link to one so called Hausa man than the Igbo man you want to die for.

In essence; we are one people and enough of tribalism
you are just a small fool. Wake up

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart:
And you call yourself a teacher. So Ecoli can have a culture? Salmonella too? What a useless insult
Your culture apparently tolerates the stu.pid allowing it multiply and annoy the sane.
And this is the same brain teaching Nigeria's future

You are desperately trying to sound educated but without success. Stick to your spare parts trade.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by nagoma(m): 10:14pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ogoni militant: you are just a small fool. Wake up

And you a big fool?
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Roseart: 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

You are desperately trying to sound educated but without success. Stick to your spare parts trade.

Too bad you never even reached that level kiss
You claim to teach what, only God knows unless Madrassa counts as school.

Islamic Monkey kiss you know you rely on spare parts to keep you shitty car running for the next week cheesy

You should thank God that people were willing to barter partss for that one scrawny goat you hadcheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by AnanseK(m): 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
Roseart:

Too bad you never even reached that level kiss
You claim to teach what, only God knows unless Madrassa counts as school.
Islamic Monkey kiss you know you rely on spare parts to keep you shitty car running for the next week cheesy
You should thank God that people were willing to barter partss for that one scrawny goat you hadcheesy

How Igbo love goat meat ! Chei !!

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by 7lives: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2013
kettykings: What really has a so called Majority tribe of 35 million Invalids done for Nigeria apart from Riots , invading other people's farm lands all over the country , raping newly wed brides in the south west , rigging census figures , stealing pension funds , Stealing oil wells belonging to Minorities , Stealing Minority lands in Jos , ransacking the villages of Minorities in Nassarawa, Southern Kaduna and Benue
Why are you being diplomatic in your appraisal of mai suya, they are like an anchor that have refused to allow our ship sail, a bag of trash that needs to be disposed ASAP.
A country that was supposed to be rubbing shoulders with the likes of America and Japan, struggling to catch up with the likes of Ghana and south Africa.
It shall not be well with them, worthless folks.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Desola(f): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
Policewoman: Bit.ches like u should be locked up in the assylum. Agreeing with that aboki ret.ard makes you an Yoruba idiat.

seems like literacy is the cankerworm which rather than eat fruits, takes permanent residence in your brains and subjects people from your part of the world to illiteracy and render you useless when it comes to spelling.

I have only out of the goodness of my heart corrected one lunatic from your stock and you come running along. Do you guys fall of the conveyor belt of stupidity?

There must be a manufacturing plant specially for you people because the rate at which you churn out idiocy is amazing!
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by OkparaIgbo: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
Desola:

seems like literacy is the cankerworm which rather than eat fruits, takes permanent residence in your brains and subjects people from your part of the world to illiteracy and render you useless when it comes to spelling.

I have only out of the goodness of my heart corrected one lunatic from your stock and you come running along. Do you guys fall of the conveyor belt of stupidity?

There must be a manufacturing plant specially for you people because the rate at which you churn out idiocy is amazing!

What a slowpoke you are.. shocked Trying so hard to correct someone when you lack common sense. Fool it's fall off and I'm sure you meant illiteracy, Dirty swine like you, why must you show your idiocy on a public domain. angry

2 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dede1(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2013
nagoma:

The core east (the same tiny landlocke enclave, nothing core about it)

1. 20 % fake certificates pretending to be educated and circulating the dummy certificate among the siblings.
2. 20 % Drug couriers travelling to South east Asia , and Brazil as europe is too hot.
3. 15% Spare parts dealers in lagos .graduates of drug trafficking.
4. 5% in freing jails awaiting death sentences and similar for drug courier offences and 419.
5. 10% Have well established kidnapping business, can kidnap all including their own parents.
6. 10% en route to europe accross \Sahara desert for prostitutiition.
7. 10% the Osu Igbos banished in the evil forest as they are subhuman even among Okoro.
8. 10% The remaining die hard cannibals - beware of them , they can eat you uncooked.
Sorry the labourers in America are are part of (1) above and many are on NL.

Since you know about these deplorable statistics in human endeavor about the so-called “core east”, I suggest you inform the ill-educated senators and political lay-about from northern region to quit talking about Igbo domination.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Dede1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

What a slowpoke you are.. shocked Trying so hard to correct someone when you lack common sense. Fool it's fall off and I'm sure you meant illiteracy, Dirty swine like you, why must you show your idiocy on a public domain. angry

Do not waste your precious time on that inherent ingrate. It is a stock in their trade to call other people names when the images of their names are as dark as coal.
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Ejine(m): 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2013
OkparaIgbo:

LOOOL! She just tripped and fell all by herself out of her own stupiidity! grin
I'm sure she wanted to say "illiteracy", but ended up actually implying LITERACY is a cankerworm grin
Just goes to round up how much of a morroon she truly is grin

But then again, were you really expecting any better from a sweaty, yellow-eyed, Yoruba village idiioot with stinky armpits that reek of rotten moin-moin?

5 Likes

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by oilsuop: 11:39pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ejiné:

I'm sure she wanted to say "illiteracy", but ended up actually implying LITERACY is a cankerworm grin

But then again, were you really expecting any better from a sweaty, yellow-eyed, Yoruba village idiioot with stinky armpits that reek of rotten moin-moin?
mr u get bad mouthooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2013
oil suop: mr u get bad mouthooo grin grin grin grin grin

ejine is in his own class. cool

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2013
Ejiné:

lmao. cheesy
Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by Desola(f): 12:11am On Feb 06, 2013
Ejiné:

You would have to identify yourself by your batch number before I decide on how low to really go in order to respond to your gibberish. How can you say with all certainty that I meant to say 'illiteracy' instead of literacy? What manufacturing factory did you roll out for as the further east your factory is located, the more dense and irredeemable you would be and frankly, I would rather spend my time saving those with little chance of redemption even though it is near impossible to find one of you who isn't completely defective.

1 Like

Re: Northern Senators Meet Over Igbo Domination In Army by dempeople(m): 12:27am On Feb 06, 2013
Interesting times indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Hindatu Umar In Kebbi Appointed As Arugungu LGA Caretaker (Photo) / Kyari: Nigeria Has An Extradition Treaty With The US - Kingsley Moghalu / Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.